Another Obamacare Lie
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Doo

Byron, GA

#65 Jan 31, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder is murder no matter who does it , Demonazi or Republican.
Demonazi party is the only one with the right to abortion in it's Presidential Platform and they are the only one that takes money from the baby murdeering factory "Planned Parenthood", They are the only party where 85% of it's members are pro abortion. They are the only party that took God out of it's platform and and had to vote three times before they put it back and then they lied about it.
If you can live with yourself by lieing about abortion and acting like it is someone elses fault the so be it. You will have to face God on your own and account for it, not the Demonazi party or the Republican party.
Supporting abortionist is the same as being an abortionist you know that but you try to fool God and man into thinking it is someone elses fault. "It won't work".
And you will also face God and he will ask you why you lie, distort the facts and call people names all the time. I guess you are one of the many Republicans that call themselves a Christain and live like the Devil.
Doo

Byron, GA

#66 Jan 31, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean???
That means that you and Cleopoop are both dummies.
Bobby

Shelbyville, TN

#67 Jan 31, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will also face God and he will ask you why you lie, distort the facts and call people names all the time. I guess you are one of the many Republicans that call themselves a Christain and live like the Devil.
You are so ignorant and brain dead you can't tell a lie from the truth.
YOur only response to anybody's post is "thats a lie" when you don't have a clue about anything. Everything I said is true and can be proven but I don't have to prove it to a brain dead clown like you.You can check it out for yourself which you won't do because it might shake your beliefs and you would have to pull your head out of Obama's ass long enough to get it done.
Doo

Byron, GA

#68 Jan 31, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant and brain dead you can't tell a lie from the truth.
YOur only response to anybody's post is "thats a lie" when you don't have a clue about anything. Everything I said is true and can be proven but I don't have to prove it to a brain dead clown like you.You can check it out for yourself which you won't do because it might shake your beliefs and you would have to pull your head out of Obama's ass long enough to get it done.
I didn't say that was a lie. I said "prove it"...? Duh! One thing for sure...I love yanking your chain Bobby Crap Head. You fall for anything that deals with more hate towards Obama. You see, I'm just playing you for fun. Cleopoop too! You should feel pretty stupid by now.
Bobby

Shelbyville, TN

#69 Jan 31, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that was a lie. I said "prove it"...? Duh! One thing for sure...I love yanking your chain Bobby Crap Head. You fall for anything that deals with more hate towards Obama. You see, I'm just playing you for fun. Cleopoop too! You should feel pretty stupid by now.
CNSNews.com )– In a final regulation issued Wednesday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assumed that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2016 for a family will cost $20,000 for the year.

Under Obamacare, Americans will be required to buy health insurance or pay a penalty to the IRS.
Bobby

Shelbyville, TN

#70 Jan 31, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that was a lie. I said "prove it"...? Duh! One thing for sure...I love yanking your chain Bobby Crap Head. You fall for anything that deals with more hate towards Obama. You see, I'm just playing you for fun. Cleopoop too! You should feel pretty stupid by now.
You would like for us to think you are just being funny but after reading your post for a long time it is not hard to see you are not smart enough to respond to anything posted, that you have your eyes closed to any kind of truth or reason.

Your best argument is "I know you are but what am I".
Doo

Byron, GA

#71 Feb 1, 2013
Prove It!
Doo

Byron, GA

#72 Feb 1, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of crap you stink. The people that support Obama are the ones that want the government to support them while they stay home eating twinkles and drinking beer that they bought with food stamps that the working people pay for with taxes
How does it feel to be a sore loser? You don't know crap from apple butter.... it's plain to see. The economy at my business is prettty good and picking up even more. The secret is to work hard and ignore all the right wing lies and distortions.
Joe

Summerville, GA

#73 Feb 1, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
CNSNews.com )– In a final regulation issued Wednesday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assumed that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2016 for a family will cost $20,000 for the year.
Under Obamacare, Americans will be required to buy health insurance or pay a penalty to the IRS.
Well you didn't think sticking all of those micro chips up your a** was going to be cheap did you ,Cleotis will do it for a lot cheaper.I hear Cleotis has wheelbarrow full and installing them 4" deep for free.Might want to check Cleotis out before paying out all of that money for insurance,which might not cover the micro chip thing anyway.
Irvin

San Antonio, TX

#74 Feb 1, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will also face God and he will ask you why you lie, distort the facts and call people names all the time. I guess you are one of the many Republicans that call themselves a Christain and live like the Devil.
Prove it.
Doo

Byron, GA

#75 Feb 1, 2013
Irvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Proof in in the puding Cleopoop!
duh

Dalton, GA

#76 Feb 1, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to be a sore loser? You don't know crap from apple butter.... it's plain to see. The economy at my business is prettty good and picking up even more. The secret is to work hard and ignore all the right wing lies and distortions.
Your business is probably a cathouse that your running by hand till you can afford to hire some women
Doo

Byron, GA

#77 Feb 1, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your business is probably a cathouse that your running by hand till you can afford to hire some women
I'll bet you can't even operate a yo yo!
Renfro

San Antonio, TX

#78 Feb 1, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand with most Americans that Obama is the guy. He was elected by majority of Americans. You are one of the minoritys that just can't stand him because he is black or tries to help the poor and working class. You love to let the rich have thier way with you be cause you evidently aren't rich or you wouldn't live in Murray Country with the workoing class. Your ideas of things getting 10 times worse is just speculation and right wing wind blowing. My posts on here are my beliefs and I stand behind them. The last Republican President (Bush) was the worst time American working class has ever had. Many middle class now are poor class on the count of him and his rich buddies. Obama is trying to correct things for us but again the Republican Congress keeps on blocking progress. Next election the Republican will be History if they don't change their ways. If you don't like the outlook now then you sure ain't going to like what is in the future for Republicans. Most Ameicans back Obama dude. That is why he WON the election. You are just a sore loser. One thing that would help is for you to change channels to CNN News. The other one has you bloted with false distorted bull crap.
Prove it.
Doo

Byron, GA

#79 Feb 4, 2013
Renfro wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Already have!
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#80 Feb 6, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof in in the puding Cleopoop!
That's what your boyfriend said doodybob.
Doo

Chickamauga, GA

#81 Feb 6, 2013
Cleotis wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what your boyfriend said doodybob.
You need to get this gay stuff of your dirty little mind Cleopoop. I've been married to a "woman" for twice as long as you have lived. And I can probably spit further than you can throw a ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty daves 2 hr Someone not so rude 5
Daniel Morgan Murdered (Aug '13) 2 hr Daniels friend 8
Beaulieu 3 hr JB Stoner 3
Howard Ensley vs Greg Hogan for Murray County C... 4 hr black russen 28
Sanders supporters 4 hr Tnfan 3
Hillary Clinton for President ! 4 hr JB Stoner 62
why cant we have a walmart in chatsworth??? 6 hr Smally Biggs 13

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages