Yep-just another Obama lie.
Samanntha

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Say it ain't so Obama!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Affordable health care for all all Americans is a good thing. Right wing radicals that lie, distort and try to scare peopole away is a bad thing.
bolbobaggins

El Centro, CA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Hey, it's not free. We will,pay and pay and pay. Obama will be lucky if he is not impeached.
itsme

Summerville, GA

#6 Jan 17, 2013
I was speaking to a guy who works part time for ingles. He said they have cut part time help to 28 hrs because Obumacare requires empmiyers to provide healthcare above 28 hrs. Niw the majority of those workers are teens who mostly are under their parents plan...but think of the revenue that eas lost going back into the economy. Oh...but obumacare is a good thing...wow and to thing we have four more years of that idiot in office.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
bolbobaggins wrote:
Hey, it's not free. We will,pay and pay and pay. Obama will be lucky if he is not impeached.
Where did I ever say that it was free? I said "affrodable" .
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I ever say that it was free? I said "affrodable" .
It will be free for those that don't work. You will pay and it will be more than you are paying now. Affordable must mean something different in your neck of the woods.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#9 Jan 18, 2013
itsme wrote:
I was speaking to a guy who works part time for ingles. He said they have cut part time help to 28 hrs because Obumacare requires empmiyers to provide healthcare above 28 hrs. Niw the majority of those workers are teens who mostly are under their parents plan...but think of the revenue that eas lost going back into the economy. Oh...but obumacare is a good thing...wow and to thing we have four more years of that idiot in office.
First of all it is not Obumacare or even Obamacare. That is the radical right wingers language. The true name is "The Affordable Insruance Law" designed for ALL Americans to be able to BUY affordable insurance. Like it is now I pay almost two-thousand dollars a month for JUNK insurance coverage. Insurance Companies are crooks that fleece the working class out of premiums that they fight claims to the hilt. I am so proud of a President that actually stands up to these crooks and trys to help people just like Jesus Christ did while he walked the Earth to set examples of how others should live their lives. As you very well know 98% if them are opposite and you know where they will go when they die. I's sure glad that I am not a hater like most Repubicans that lies and distrots facts daily in order to fleece more innocent people out of their hard earned pay.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#10 Jan 18, 2013
BrokeD1ckDog wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be free for those that don't work. You will pay and it will be more than you are paying now. Affordable must mean something different in your neck of the woods.
It has been free for those that are to sorry or lazy to work and has been for as long as I can remember. I don't thing Obama had a thing to doo with that. In fact, under the Affordable Inusrance Law everyone must pay or pay a fine for not paying. This sounds very good to me. How else are you going to the sorry ones to pay.
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jan 18, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been free for those that are to sorry or lazy to work and has been for as long as I can remember. I don't thing Obama had a thing to doo with that. In fact, under the Affordable Inusrance Law everyone must pay or pay a fine for not paying. This sounds very good to me. How else are you going to the sorry ones to pay.
If you believe that then all this law will do is make it more expensive for everyone else and will make it more difficult to find a doctor.
Frank

Decatur, TN

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that people who don't pay for health care now will just out of the blue start paying for it when Obamacare starts?
If you don't work just how will they make you pay. Are they going to refuse to treat you at the hospital? This is all just high sounding talk it will never happen. Just like the Democrats promised Reagan they would stop illegals from coming into the Country if he would agree with amnesty and of course they never did anything and now the problem is 10 times worse than it was then.When Obama Care is implemented it will be at least 10 times worse than it is now you can bet on it. You write some of the dumbest post of this forum. You just accept what Obama says without doing any real checking for yourself. You deserve what you get but the rest of us don't deserve to be punished by this BS.
bolbobaggins

El Centro, CA

#14 Jan 19, 2013
Obama has slaped a tax on medical devices, taxin the people who can least afford them.
DOO

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jan 20, 2013
I pooped in my Obamacare diapers.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#17 Jan 21, 2013
BrokeD1ckDog wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that then all this law will do is make it more expensive for everyone else and will make it more difficult to find a doctor.
Prove your statment or quit blowing the wind one!
Doo

Dalton, GA

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that people who don't pay for health care now will just out of the blue start paying for it when Obamacare starts?
If you don't work just how will they make you pay. Are they going to refuse to treat you at the hospital? This is all just high sounding talk it will never happen. Just like the Democrats promised Reagan they would stop illegals from coming into the Country if he would agree with amnesty and of course they never did anything and now the problem is 10 times worse than it was then.When Obama Care is implemented it will be at least 10 times worse than it is now you can bet on it. You write some of the dumbest post of this forum. You just accept what Obama says without doing any real checking for yourself. You deserve what you get but the rest of us don't deserve to be punished by this BS.
I stand with most Americans that Obama is the guy. He was elected by majority of Americans. You are one of the minoritys that just can't stand him because he is black or tries to help the poor and working class. You love to let the rich have thier way with you be cause you evidently aren't rich or you wouldn't live in Murray Country with the workoing class. Your ideas of things getting 10 times worse is just speculation and right wing wind blowing. My posts on here are my beliefs and I stand behind them. The last Republican President (Bush) was the worst time American working class has ever had. Many middle class now are poor class on the count of him and his rich buddies. Obama is trying to correct things for us but again the Republican Congress keeps on blocking progress. Next election the Republican will be History if they don't change their ways. If you don't like the outlook now then you sure ain't going to like what is in the future for Republicans. Most Ameicans back Obama dude. That is why he WON the election. You are just a sore loser. One thing that would help is for you to change channels to CNN News. The other one has you bloted with false distorted bull crap.
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jan 21, 2013
The obamacare law has already caused healthcare and health insurance prices to go up and it will continue to go up.WHY?
Obama told us (and the supreme court)it is a TAX.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#20 Jan 21, 2013
Cleotis wrote:
The obamacare law has already caused healthcare and health insurance prices to go up and it will continue to go up.WHY?
Obama told us (and the supreme court)it is a TAX.
Healthcare premiums shot up before the Affordable Health Care Law comes in effect. Why? Because Big Insurance Companies reject and resent the Health Care Law because they would have to start treating us like we are somebody instead of fleecing us and giving us little or nothing for our premiums. They are known crooks and everybody knows that except for those that are blinded by right wing distortions and lies. Big Insurance went up on premiums to try to scare people away from affordable health care. Maybe someday you will see the real facts Cleopoop.
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jan 23, 2013
I see the real facts each month when I pay my health insurance bill.
You see assfacts each time you take a dump.
Doo

Summerville, GA

#22 Jan 23, 2013
Cleotis wrote:
I see the real facts each month when I pay my health insurance bill.
You see assfacts each time you take a dump.
I took a Cleopoop just this morning so your right for once!

Since: Aug 09

Greenville, SC

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthcare premiums shot up before the Affordable Health Care Law comes in effect. Why? Because Big Insurance Companies reject and resent the Health Care Law because they would have to start treating us like we are somebody instead of fleecing us and giving us little or nothing for our premiums. They are known crooks and everybody knows that except for those that are blinded by right wing distortions and lies. Big Insurance went up on premiums to try to scare people away from affordable health care. Maybe someday you will see the real facts Cleopoop.
Big Insurance companies LOVE the health care law. It does nothing with costs, and increases their customer base by about 6%. Didn't cost them a thing other than a very successful lobbying campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tsunami at Carter's Lake!!!!! (Oct '14) 45 min Littlebit89 54
Would Blairsville consider 'decriminalizing' ma... 4 hr The Mountains Noise 4
Armadillo Grill 4 hr Only the facts Maam 52
North Murray Drug Bust 6 hr Pro Memer 7
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer 7 hr Ponch 89
Good single women 7 hr Hello 3
Where did Blairsville Auto Repair on Murphy Hwy... 9 hr Tom 4

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance