Since: Feb 13

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

We want to thank everyone for their continued patience for the reopening of Castaways Club located in the old 5th Quarter Pub @618 S. Hammilton Street. As a new manager and future partner I want to assure everyone that we have been talking to several people in the communities pertaining to what it is that they want to see in Dalton as a venue and we have listened.
Castaways will be split up into two different venues. One (the lower bar) will be an eatery with a bar. The atmosphere is toned down and will be quiet and for those just looking to have a plce to enjoy a small meal, a great drink, watch tv and have conversation.

As for the club - we will be open only from Wednesdays through Saturdays - until the economy improves.

The inventory of spirits will be impressive and the set up exceptional. We have repainted and reorganized the entire area.

We will have a ladies night focusing on a mixture of Eighties and nineties. Karaoke nights, live DJ, and Live Music (very versitle) on other nights.

We have developed a no tolerance policy for trouble makers and a simple but reasonable dress code.

Our goal is to offer Dalton and the surrounding area a welcoming, fun venue for people of all ages to come to, listen to music, dance, play pool, darts, sing; all while enjoying the spirits of their choice while enjoying a little food on top of it all - surrounded by fun company.

As we open (maybe three weeks) we will be open to more ideas and will most likely tweak a few things to better serve the patrons.

Thank you for your thoughts. See you soon!
BearHunter69

Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Sounds like a heat place for bears to gather.
BearHunter69

Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Great place that is.
just saying

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

its about time. please keep us informed about the opening. my hubby and i are tired of having to travel to chattanooga we like to dance and have a good time together but with all of the problems around here we have to go out of town.
brew

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Hopefully it's better than before before. It was nothing but a train wreck. Everything was nasty.
Mr T

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

brew wrote:
Hopefully it's better than before before. It was nothing but a train wreck. Everything was nasty.
There was a time *before* before? You've broken my mind.
Call me Bruce

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Will ya'll be having Beefcake Night?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ranger Discussions

Search the Ranger Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Synergy 49,450
Condoms in septic tank at Eton fire department 2 hr lil longer 21
Joe Ross 2 hr Bang Wife 1
Paving Companies 3 hr Tom 5
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 4 hr Cuzs Cuz 897
Malone Gets Kingston Beat In Union 7 hr Tommy 4
What is your favorite Obama scandal/lie? 7 hr Beamer 7
•••
•••

Ranger News Video

•••
Ranger Dating

more search filters