Area jobless rate rises

Area jobless rate rises

Posted in the Ranger Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
corporate

Byron, GA

#1 Jun 28, 2013
We can thank Obama and obamacare for the area jobless rate rising.
Arthur

Millbrook, AL

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Where are the jobs?
corporate

United States

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Where are the jobs?
Going down the toilet
chatsworther

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Jun 28, 2013
corporate wrote:
We can thank Obama and obamacare for the area jobless rate rising.
Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
corporate

United States

#5 Jun 28, 2013
chatsworther wrote:
<quoted text>Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
Obamacare requies businesses to provide insurance so rather than furnish insurance they close their business thus causes people to go on unemployment.
Obama authorized unemployment benefits for a longer than normal so aome people had rather stay home and draw than work.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#6 Jun 30, 2013
corporate wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare requies businesses to provide insurance so rather than furnish insurance they close their business thus causes people to go on unemployment.
Obama authorized unemployment benefits for a longer than normal so aome people had rather stay home and draw than work.
So your saying a business owner would rather end up on unemployment him self than provide insurance coverage for his employees. Also with very little jobs available people are staying on unemployment longer. What are their options steal to provide money for food. Some of you people are out of touch with reality.
max

Sandersville, GA

#7 Jun 30, 2013
chatsworther wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
“You mean the porkulus bill that didn’t stimulate the economy and didn’t keep unemployment under 8 percent?”
max

Sandersville, GA

#8 Jun 30, 2013
chatsworther wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
“You mean -----
max

Sandersville, GA

#9 Jun 30, 2013
chatsworther wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
“You mean
“Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million and right after it declared bankruptcy it was sold to the Chinese?”
max

Sandersville, GA

#10 Jun 30, 2013
chatsworther wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
“You mean lying about the cost of Obummercare?”
max

Sandersville, GA

#11 Jun 30, 2013
chatsworther wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
“You mean

“Giving SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and right after they declared bankruptcy 3 months later the Chinese bought it?”
max

Sandersville, GA

#12 Jun 30, 2013
chatsworther wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
“You mean the president not following bankruptcy law in the GM and Chrysler bailouts and stiffing the bondholders?”
max

Sandersville, GA

#14 Jun 30, 2013
chatsworther wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
“You mean the president increasing the deficit more in four years than Bush 41 did in eight years?”
max

Sandersville, GA

#15 Jun 30, 2013
chatsworther wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider me clueless, but how exactly is Obama and Obamacare responsible for unemployment?
Consider you clueless?

dam right I do
corporate

United States

#16 Jun 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying a business owner would rather end up on unemployment him self than provide insurance coverage for his employees. Also with very little jobs available people are staying on unemployment longer. What are their options steal to provide money for food. Some of you people are out of touch with reality.
If they can draw more money on unemployment and get food stamps, they can do better than working. Obama authorized unemployment for almost two years. And yes if insurance for a business cost more than they could afford they will shut down. One of my doctors is closing his practice and going to work at a hospital because of Obamacare.
Ditto Heads

Dalton, GA

#17 Jun 30, 2013
There's no end to the gullibility of Rush's Ditto Heads. Rush has successfully herded his flock of sheep to where his sponsors want them, but his sponsors have lost all touch with reality. The next generation of southern hillbillies, regurgitating what their aging daddies tell them(they're too dumb to comprehend the world around them on their own), is losing ground fast, and both groups will soon be outnumbered in the polls, and politically irrelevant. The politicians may be forced to focus on real issues, if the robber barons on Wall Street(Rush's sponsors), haven't pushed us pass the tipping point.
Now, you can get back to your imaginary issues(Obamacare, gay marriage, gun control, controlling women's personal lives,etc., etc., etc...
Eric

Sandersville, GA

#18 Jun 30, 2013
Ditto Heads wrote:
There's no end to the gullibility of Rush's Ditto Heads. Rush has successfully herded his flock of sheep to where his sponsors want them, but his sponsors have lost all touch with reality. The next generation of southern hillbillies, regurgitating what their aging daddies tell them(they're too dumb to comprehend the world around them on their own), is losing ground fast, and both groups will soon be outnumbered in the polls, and politically irrelevant. The politicians may be forced to focus on real issues, if the robber barons on Wall Street(Rush's sponsors), haven't pushed us pass the tipping point.
Now, you can get back to your imaginary issues(Obamacare, gay marriage, gun control, controlling women's personal lives,etc., etc., etc...
corporate

Byron, GA

#19 Jun 30, 2013
Ditto Heads wrote:
There's no end to the gullibility of Rush's Ditto Heads. Rush has successfully herded his flock of sheep to where his sponsors want them, but his sponsors have lost all touch with reality. The next generation of southern hillbillies, regurgitating what their aging daddies tell them(they're too dumb to comprehend the world around them on their own), is losing ground fast, and both groups will soon be outnumbered in the polls, and politically irrelevant. The politicians may be forced to focus on real issues, if the robber barons on Wall Street(Rush's sponsors), haven't pushed us pass the tipping point.
Now, you can get back to your imaginary issues(Obamacare, gay marriage, gun control, controlling women's personal lives,etc., etc., etc...
You kinda talk like you are drunk or something. If you think those issues are imaginary then your head is too far up Obama's ass.
Ditto Heads

Dalton, GA

#20 Jun 30, 2013
corporate wrote:
<quoted text>
You kinda talk like you are drunk or something. If you think those issues are imaginary then your head is too far up Obama's ass.
It's just over your head - you have no real rebuttal, just Rush's easy to remember, 4th grade level taglines. All of your real problems were caused by the guys who pay Rush 40 million a year - they crashed the entire world's economy, and are the real reason for the jobless rate, but you're not focused on them, you're focused on other people's private sex lives, and your he man gun fantasies.
allex

Sandersville, GA

#21 Jul 1, 2013
Ditto Heads wrote:
There's no end to the gullibility of Rush's Ditto Heads. Rush has successfully herded his flock of sheep to where his sponsors want them, but his sponsors have lost all touch with reality. The next generation of southern hillbillies, regurgitating what their aging daddies tell them(they're too dumb to comprehend the world around them on their own), is losing ground fast, and both groups will soon be outnumbered in the polls, and politically irrelevant. The politicians may be forced to focus on real issues, if the robber barons on Wall Street(Rush's sponsors), haven't pushed us pass the tipping point.
Now, you can get back to your imaginary issues(Obamacare, gay marriage, gun control, controlling women's personal lives,etc., etc., etc...
Now, you can get back to your imaginary issues(Obamacare, gay marriage, gun control, controlling women's personal lives,etc., etc., etc...

don't forget ChemTrails

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Bad Decisions by McFee 39 min Freudian Slap 4
Local car wash 49 min Not worth the money 6
mc school bd 2 hr xxx 1
john hill 12 hr Disgusting 4
Mcfee 17 hr u luv semen facials 20
Still proud of your President? Fri ashamed of 81
wow blairsville finally has a real pet store!!! Fri The Mountains Noise 89

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages