Byron, GA

#22 Feb 13, 2013
Good job Pedro.
Albert

Fitzgerald, GA

#23 Feb 13, 2013
Pedro Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals never get enough. 20 years ago everyone was opposed to Gay marriage and so was Obama as recently as 6 months ago. The point is and I know you lefties are not concerned with the facts, if Gay marriage is OK today then in a few years pedophilia will be ok and marrying your horse will be ok and you people will be yelling all these things are civil rights.
If you are a Christian you should not support sin of any kind and according to the Bible a man having sex with another man is an "abomination". How do you phoney Christians get around that and you non believers think anything perverse if OK as long as it tears down society and brings us all down to your level and makes us all act like animals. Christians are not perfect but they know the difference between right and wrong but many times they choose a political party or a person over their faith.
"Pedro Morales"Well Pedro let's see how you have done ,Obama has changed his mind ,only a fool will not change his mind ,Obama is no fool ,he is your president."Gay Marriage"even in your mind must be a really fast growing thing,its not growing ,its always been there,just more people like you coming out of the closet everyday."Pedophlilia "has existed ever since the beginning of time or at least ever since the Catholic and Mormon church was started and it must already be legal as I don't see anyone going to jail and everyone with a brain knows that it is going on everyday under the name of christianity."Your Horse"I feel sorry for your horse ,but as long as he is consenting or at least not kicking up to big of a fuss,go ahead who gives a shi*.I am as far away from being a homosexual as a person can get,I absoluty love women ,think they are the greatest thing on the face of the earth,But I cannot see how anyone in their right mind spends even one minute of their life worrying about what someone else is doing in bed ,unless they are doing it with "your spouce".Have a good day and take it easy on your horse. You scored{0)
hello

Summerville, GA

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>"Pedro Morales"Well Pedro let's see how you have done ,Obama has changed his mind ,only a fool will not change his mind ,Obama is no fool ,he is your president."Gay Marriage"even in your mind must be a really fast growing thing,its not growing ,its always been there,just more people like you coming out of the closet everyday."Pedophlilia "has existed ever since the beginning of time or at least ever since the Catholic and Mormon church was started and it must already be legal as I don't see anyone going to jail and everyone with a brain knows that it is going on everyday under the name of christianity."Your Horse"I feel sorry for your horse ,but as long as he is consenting or at least not kicking up to big of a fuss,go ahead who gives a shi*.I am as far away from being a homosexual as a person can get,I absoluty love women ,think they are the greatest thing on the face of the earth,But I cannot see how anyone in their right mind spends even one minute of their life worrying about what someone else is doing in bed ,unless they are doing it with "your spouce".Have a good day and take it easy on your horse. You scored{0)
Spouce????
Pedro Morales

Chatsworth, GA

#25 Feb 13, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>"Pedro Morales"Well Pedro let's see how you have done ,Obama has changed his mind ,only a fool will not change his mind ,Obama is no fool ,he is your president."Gay Marriage"even in your mind must be a really fast growing thing,its not growing ,its always been there,just more people like you coming out of the closet everyday."Pedophlilia "has existed ever since the beginning of time or at least ever since the Catholic and Mormon church was started and it must already be legal as I don't see anyone going to jail and everyone with a brain knows that it is going on everyday under the name of christianity."Your Horse"I feel sorry for your horse ,but as long as he is consenting or at least not kicking up to big of a fuss,go ahead who gives a shi*.I am as far away from being a homosexual as a person can get,I absoluty love women ,think they are the greatest thing on the face of the earth,But I cannot see how anyone in their right mind spends even one minute of their life worrying about what someone else is doing in bed ,unless they are doing it with "your spouce".Have a good day and take it easy on your horse. You scored{0)
As usual you Liberals miss the point. You are so wrapped up in your feelings that you can't see the reality of any situation.
Christians should not uphold sin in any manner, Christians should not support another person living in sin in any form or fashion. This is not limited to supporting the nasty gay lifestyle you also should not
give whiskey to a drunk or drugs to a druggie. Would you allow an open adulterer to be the pastor of your Church? It's all sin and if you support it you are part of it.
Athiest are not causing the problems in society because there are not enough of them to be more than aggravation around Christma time. 85% of Americans profess a belief in God but they want to form God into their image not form themselves into his image.
Christians that put a political party or an false leader ahead of their faith are the ones causing the problems and America is going to pay a terrible price for this downfall into murder and perversion brought on by so called Christians.
The abortionist and defilers are sitting in Church every Sunday.
Albert

Douglas, GA

#26 Feb 13, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Spouce????
Spouce thats just a very unusual Spouse,maybe his horse,Sorry.
Albert

Douglas, GA

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Pedro Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you Liberals miss the point. You are so wrapped up in your feelings that you can't see the reality of any situation.
Christians should not uphold sin in any manner, Christians should not support another person living in sin in any form or fashion. This is not limited to supporting the nasty gay lifestyle you also should not
give whiskey to a drunk or drugs to a druggie. Would you allow an open adulterer to be the pastor of your Church? It's all sin and if you support it you are part of it.
Athiest are not causing the problems in society because there are not enough of them to be more than aggravation around Christma time. 85% of Americans profess a belief in God but they want to form God into their image not form themselves into his image.
Christians that put a political party or an false leader ahead of their faith are the ones causing the problems and America is going to pay a terrible price for this downfall into murder and perversion brought on by so called Christians.
I am not a liberal and I don't know where you got that idea from,maybe your subconscious is right on target today,and I will plead guilty of being half lesbian,just to make you happy or right for one time.If my subconscious is right and you take all of the adultery out of the churches ,you aren't going to have enough people left to call it a church.The Athiest is just another religion,just like the thousands that are already on the books,but they are the fastest growing in the world today .85% of americans may profess to believe in God today in public ,in order to get along with the rest of the population and to get elected into office of some kind ,but how many people really believe in God in their everyday life and practice it even when they get horny or greedy which happens everyday,are more often."YOUR SCORE"[0}again

Warrenton, VA

#28 Feb 13, 2013
Pedro Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals never get enough. 20 years ago everyone was opposed to Gay marriage and so was Obama as recently as 6 months ago. The point is and I know you lefties are not concerned with the facts, if Gay marriage is OK today then in a few years pedophilia will be ok and marrying your horse will be ok and you people will be yelling all these things are civil rights.
If you are a Christian you should not support sin of any kind and according to the Bible a man having sex with another man is an "abomination". How do you phoney Christians get around that and you non believers think anything perverse if OK as long as it tears down society and brings us all down to your level and makes us all act like animals. Christians are not perfect but they know the difference between right and wrong but many times they choose a political party or a person over their faith.
Poor Pedro, he's wrong on so many levels it's hardly worth responding to. But I'll do it anyhow.

20 years ago I supported same sex marriage as did many others. Pedophilia and marrying your horse? goodgodamighty! That is just retarded, there's nothing else to say about it.

"...as long as it tears down society and brings us all down to your level and makes us all act like animals." Now that's just laughable.'You go' Pedro!

Warrenton, VA

#29 Feb 13, 2013
Pedro Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot damn, ol' Pedro's on a roll now……FORTUNATELY this country is not rule by Christian dogma….or doctrine for that matter.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#30 Feb 13, 2013
Pedro Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans claim to be Christains dude. Look what a distortion they are everyday of the week....including Sunday. A lot of them get abortions too but blame the Democrats to hide thier sins. They worship the rich man and his ways of selfishness and greed. You are leaving parts of the Bible out. Of course thats normal for a right winger.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#31 Feb 13, 2013
I think Pedro needs to go home to Mexico.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#32 Feb 13, 2013
Look people, Gay people doo exist for some reason not understood by many, including myself, but we do not have the right to tell them how to live their lives nor do they have thse right to tell us how to live ours. Get over it. We must learn to live together in harmony. Fussing everyday about it don't help a thing. At the end, there will still be gay people and straight people. Skip all the arguing about it. O.K.?
Pedro Morales

Decatur, TN

#33 Feb 13, 2013
Doo wrote:
Look people, Gay people doo exist for some reason not understood by many, including myself, but we do not have the right to tell them how to live their lives nor do they have thse right to tell us how to live ours. Get over it. We must learn to live together in harmony. Fussing everyday about it don't help a thing. At the end, there will still be gay people and straight people. Skip all the arguing about it. O.K.?
Again, you choose not to get the point and talk all around the real issue and apparently you don't want to get the point. Sin is sin and upholding sin as normal and doing no harm is a sin in itself.
I'm not just picking on homosxuals but the Bible specifically points out what they do as immoral and sinful so there is no excuse for phoney Christians to justify supporting their nasty lifestyle and upholding them as normal.There is no gray area here.
If you support any sin not just homosexuality you are sinning and causeing others to sin.
If you have ever spent 15 minutes in Church or read the Bible you know what I am saying is true. You just choose to place your liberal secular ideology over your Christianity.
If you don't recognize the concept of sin then just say so, quit acting like you are a Christian but somehow smarter and know better than the word of God.
I can deal with a non believer but Christians that try to change the Word of God to suit themselves damage Christianity in the eyes of the World.
Bobby

Decatur, TN

#34 Feb 14, 2013
"Vote for Pedro"
Doo

Dalton, GA

#35 Feb 14, 2013
Pedro Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you choose not to get the point and talk all around the real issue and apparently you don't want to get the point. Sin is sin and upholding sin as normal and doing no harm is a sin in itself.
I'm not just picking on homosxuals but the Bible specifically points out what they do as immoral and sinful so there is no excuse for phoney Christians to justify supporting their nasty lifestyle and upholding them as normal.There is no gray area here.
If you support any sin not just homosexuality you are sinning and causeing others to sin.
If you have ever spent 15 minutes in Church or read the Bible you know what I am saying is true. You just choose to place your liberal secular ideology over your Christianity.
If you don't recognize the concept of sin then just say so, quit acting like you are a Christian but somehow smarter and know better than the word of God.
I can deal with a non believer but Christians that try to change the Word of God to suit themselves damage Christianity in the eyes of the World.
Pedro....the Bible was written by man....not God. Man is not and will never be perfect. For man to write such a book, he would have to be completely unbias in every way. I haven't in my lifetime seen one person that wasn't a little bias in some way or another. Hating people for what they are or how they were born is simple wrong. Religion or no religion. You see, most people can't understand the Bible after they read it. They always give thier oppion. Oppinions are like but holes...every body has one. Believing in God the Great Creator is one thing. Believing in what man has written in a book as being Gods true Gospel is something else entirely. I guess you believe in paying some other man to read the Bible to you and Preach it to you also. I will never understand people like you. I doo realize that I am not perfect too. So what makes you soo much smarter. Your immagination?
Doo

Dalton, GA

#36 Feb 14, 2013
Pedro...Look? Where did Religion begin? The Middle East right? Look at Religion in the Middle East today. I would say that some bleifs are VERY RADICAL....especially towards women for some reason. They call it everything but Christain I think. The word "Christain" means "Christ Like"...look it up for yourself. Do you seriously think anyone is "Christlike" in the Republican Party or the Democrat Party? I haven't experienced that with anyone my whole life and I am 64 years old. I have met a lot of people that thought they were but most have been proven to not be. You see, human beings have a certain weakness to ever being the real macoy...including you and I both. Now carry on with your ways and try to convience people you are....You fall way short freind like all others. I respect your beliefs and you should do the same and respect others also.
new to chatsworth

Chattanooga, TN

#37 Feb 14, 2013
Whether you like it or not, there is a separation of church and state for a reason. Do not press your opinions on me and I will afford you the same respect. However, when you say sin is sin, isn't trespassing a sin? How many people meet you at Mass on Sunday and you know they are here illegally? Didn't they trespass upon someone else's property? Should this sin be viewed any differently?? How you put it Pedro the answer should be no, but we know you aren't going to say that now are you? If you don't want to see something close your eyes. I am sure if the same sex couples wanted your opinion they would ask for it. People are going to do what makes them happy whether you like it or not so stop judging.(which happens to be another sin)
Doo

Dalton, GA

#38 Feb 14, 2013
new to chatsworth wrote:
Whether you like it or not, there is a separation of church and state for a reason. Do not press your opinions on me and I will afford you the same respect. However, when you say sin is sin, isn't trespassing a sin? How many people meet you at Mass on Sunday and you know they are here illegally? Didn't they trespass upon someone else's property? Should this sin be viewed any differently?? How you put it Pedro the answer should be no, but we know you aren't going to say that now are you? If you don't want to see something close your eyes. I am sure if the same sex couples wanted your opinion they would ask for it. People are going to do what makes them happy whether you like it or not so stop judging.(which happens to be another sin)
Have you ever had people to come to your home uninvited knocking on your door interupting what ever you may be doing and pushing ther beliefs on you whether you ask them or not? I don't care who you are and what you believe, stay off my front porch and don't knock on my door. It's like telemarketers, if I need what you got I will call you or got to my store of choice. If I want your type Religion I will invite you to my home. Otherwise bug off. I believe every human has the right to find their own salvation without being spoon fed. Most of them are recruting for new members which means more money to their Church which translates to more money for the Preacher.
Pedro Morales

Decatur, TN

#39 Feb 14, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedro....the Bible was written by man....not God. Man is not and will never be perfect. For man to write such a book, he would have to be completely unbias in every way. I haven't in my lifetime seen one person that wasn't a little bias in some way or another. Hating people for what they are or how they were born is simple wrong. Religion or no religion. You see, most people can't understand the Bible after they read it. They always give thier oppion. Oppinions are like but holes...every body has one. Believing in God the Great Creator is one thing. Believing in what man has written in a book as being Gods true Gospel is something else entirely. I guess you believe in paying some other man to read the Bible to you and Preach it to you also. I will never understand people like you. I doo realize that I am not perfect too. So what makes you soo much smarter. Your immagination?
You are as vacant and unleared between the ears as an empty bucket and argueing with you is like argueing with a child.
If one word of the Bible is a lie then the whole book is wothless.
What faith do you adhere to? The what I feel like today church of whats happening now?
Upholding sin is not loving the sinner, upholding sin is causing the sinner to sin and you become guilty yourself.
I don't believe you are this ignorant, I think you are choosing your political ideology over your faith or you have no faith and are living a phoney life.
Pedro Morales

Decatur, TN

#40 Feb 14, 2013
new to chatsworth wrote:
I never said those other things are not sins. I am not sure about trespassing being a mortal sin but being here illegally is probably a sin but it is not specifially pointed out in the Bible like homosexuality. What part of "abomination" do you not understand?
If I could draw a picture for you liberals I would, upholding sin is a sin, I don't know how to put it any plainer. You know that but you are so taken up with your political ideology you think you can fool God by saying things like: God loves everybody and it's just people mind your own business, well you are not perfect either.
God hates sin and how you can uphold sin and claim to be a Christian I don't understsnd. You don't have to hate the sinner to hate what they do.
Like I said if you don't claim to be a Christian then have at it, do as you please, one day we will all see what was right and what was wrong.
Pedro Morales

Decatur, TN

#41 Feb 14, 2013
new to chatsworth wrote:
This has nothing to do with the"state". This is about personal beliefs and opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board=family 7 hr Patrick Malone 37
Denise Ballew (Nov '17) 8 hr Llc 4
Mickey Cummings = RINO 12 hr JonP 764
Mickey Cummings weekly column in the North Geor... 13 hr Reasons 26
Crooked Hillary 17 hr Hilda Sue 1
Kelly Hicks Reed 20 hr MC board member 7
Hope that stupid womwen Sybil Denise Ballew (Jun '17) Thu Greg6883 9

Ranger Jobs

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages