First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Murray Kid

Ringgold, GA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Human rights for everyone! Why do people hate gays so much? LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE
itsme

Byron, GA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Why we are at it...let's legalize human and animal marriages as well.
Murray Kid

Ringgold, GA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
itsme wrote:
That's so disrespectful. Gays are not filthy animals.
Muldune

Fort Mitchell, AL

#4 Feb 12, 2013
itsme wrote:
My neighbor loves his hound dog.
JOE

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Don't worry about it murray kid,"itsme" just got excited,I though human marriage was already legal.Most likely "itsme"just got to thinking about it and got turned on and not thinking stright,a lot of humans can not think stright when turned on ,that is why so many of them get into trouble.But I wish you the best of luck on your changing the world,get back to that subject because no one can win this one ,not in your lifetime.You can try,"maybe"But you will never know if you don't try.Good luck anyway.
Agree

Ringgold, GA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
God loves all his children.
Murray Kid

Ringgold, GA

#7 Feb 12, 2013
America the brave, still fears what we don't know. ♥
Doo

Dalton, GA

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Murray Kid wrote:
Human rights for everyone! Why do people hate gays so much? LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE
President Obama has tried harder to help the Gay Community because he is the President of ALL AMERICANS and not just a chosen few. You see, the Republicans have a problem with Gay people because they claim ot be Christain and have to abide by what their Preacher tells them on Sunday. By me not being Gay, I probably will never understand how some man can love another man or vise versa. My imagination just won't go there because it is just too creepy for me. I think it is an unnatural occurance caused by some unknown reason. In the same aspect, I nor anyone, should have the right to tell you how to live and who you should live with. Stick with Obama and maybe things will change for you ....otherwise forget it. You may be ridiculed very hard by some nuckel heads on here and I'm sure life is hard for you everyday because people can be so cruel.
itsme

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Agree wrote:
God loves all his children.
His children are the ones who comes to Him through His Son Jesus Christ; If you havent done that, you are not his child. All I did was ask a question and yall took it to a whole different level. If its all about love...well I love my car...can I marry it?
itsme

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
He loves everyone but you must come to Him on His terms. Die without Him He cleary states...in hell you will lift your eyes.
really

Summerville, GA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has tried harder to help the Gay Community because he is the President of ALL AMERICANS and not just a chosen few. You see, the Republicans have a problem with Gay people because they claim ot be Christain and have to abide by what their Preacher tells them on Sunday. By me not being Gay, I probably will never understand how some man can love another man or vise versa. My imagination just won't go there because it is just too creepy for me. I think it is an unnatural occurance caused by some unknown reason. In the same aspect, I nor anyone, should have the right to tell you how to live and who you should live with. Stick with Obama and maybe things will change for you ....otherwise forget it. You may be ridiculed very hard by some nuckel heads on here and I'm sure life is hard for you everyday because people can be so cruel.
Stick with Obama and you might get a welfare check for being gay if you promise to vote for him. Oh that's right he can't run again
Doo

Dalton, GA

#13 Feb 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick with Obama and you might get a welfare check for being gay if you promise to vote for him. Oh that's right he can't run again
Then I won't be getting one. Doo you think Gay people are not Americans or human beings? What gives you the right to tell them what they can or can not doo? They really don't scare me like they scare the Republicans. Of course they would like to have their votes wouldn't they?
really

Summerville, GA

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Then I won't be getting one. Doo you think Gay people are not Americans or human beings? What gives you the right to tell them what they can or can not doo? They really don't scare me like they scare the Republicans. Of course they would like to have their votes wouldn't they?
Who said they scare me? Those are your words but you don't "really"
Seem to care about other people's opinions
Doo

Dalton, GA

#15 Feb 12, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said they scare me? Those are your words but you don't "really"
Seem to care about other people's opinions
I was actually asking your opinion about what you thought. I don't think you wanted to give your opinion though?
Winfred

San Antonio, TX

#16 Feb 12, 2013
I have a friend from Utah who wants 5 wives.
JOE

Fitzgerald, GA

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Winfred wrote:
I have a friend from Utah who wants 5 wives.
Hello Cleotis I wonder how many husbands that the 5 wives really have.

Warrenton, VA

#18 Feb 12, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
His children are the ones who comes to Him through His Son Jesus Christ; If you havent done that, you are not his child. All I did was ask a question and yall took it to a whole different level. If its all about love...well I love my car...can I marry it?
Like many who oppose same sex marriage, you stoop to the ridiculous. If you oppose it fine but do try not to be retarded about it. I say retarded because that's exactly what your argument regarding cars, animals, or what have you, is. That mind set passed cute a long time ago and tired hardly describes it anymore even. No, retarded is where it's gotten to by now.

Real slowly now…….can you say……..'consenting adult human beings'…..

You know you can worship whatever and whomever you wish, that is a private matter. The "public square"- "the commons", however, belongs to all of the public.
A Reliable Source

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Its me needs a dictionary..sounds like an idiot or drunk or smoking wacky weed.
really

Summerville, GA

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>I was actually asking your opinion about what you thought. I don't think you wanted to give your opinion though?
Ok yes they are Americans and human beings. I am not scared of them. I know and have worked with gay people. I do not try to tell them what to do. I just don't think they should a married couple. They can have a civil union whatever but they should have the same status of married. That is my opinion
Pedro Morales

Chatsworth, GA

#21 Feb 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Like many who oppose same sex marriage, you stoop to the ridiculous. If you oppose it fine but do try not to be retarded about it. I say retarded because that's exactly what your argument regarding cars, animals, or what have you, is. That mind set passed cute a long time ago and tired hardly describes it anymore even. No, retarded is where it's gotten to by now.
Real slowly now…….can you say……..'consenting adult human beings'…..
You know you can worship whatever and whomever you wish, that is a private matter. The "public square"- "the commons", however, belongs to all of the public.
Liberals never get enough. 20 years ago everyone was opposed to Gay marriage and so was Obama as recently as 6 months ago. The point is and I know you lefties are not concerned with the facts, if Gay marriage is OK today then in a few years pedophilia will be ok and marrying your horse will be ok and you people will be yelling all these things are civil rights.
If you are a Christian you should not support sin of any kind and according to the Bible a man having sex with another man is an "abomination". How do you phoney Christians get around that and you non believers think anything perverse if OK as long as it tears down society and brings us all down to your level and makes us all act like animals. Christians are not perfect but they know the difference between right and wrong but many times they choose a political party or a person over their faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for BRMEMC board? 1 hr Big as a HOUSE 13
Eclipse Hype 1 hr Pissed off 2
Union County teacher arrested 5 hr Betty 37
Union General ER Doc sentenced to 4 yrs 8 hr MMA FIGHTER 5
Cable service at BRMEMC 10 hr Metermaid 10
Still proud of your President? 23 hr Tackless 174
So why is the Eclipse going from the West to th... Sat And then it went ... 1

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance