Sketch Promtps Tips In Case Of Missing Ga. Woman

Dec 9, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WJBF-TV Augusta

Investigators say a sketch of a possible suspect in the case of a missing Blairsville mother has prompted dozens of tips since Monday.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
I need a Dog

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do you expect any criminal to be caught .... what is America's Most Wanted all about? Just because someone might have features like that man doesn't mean it's him .... all the facts have to come together (car etc.) for someone to become a suspect. BTW, the SUV had a NC tag so the Ranger female said.
The man in the sketch is very nice looking and clean cut .... I don't know why he would have to be snatching femals walkers off the street BUT just look at Ted Bundy, he could have been a movie star ... and I've read many true crime books with very nice looking perpertrators (both male and female).
Yes, as they say, you cannot judge a book by it's cover. Looks are only skin deep. Many people in prisons are very attractive in appearance. That's one of the misnomers in our society - we tend to believe the 'good looking' are honest and trustworthy characters...
Magnatron

Leesburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

"...Nine days before Cornwell’s abduction, a North Carolina woman told police a silver Nissan Xterra struck her as she was walking near a community center in Cherokee County, the GBI said.

She called the North Carolina State Highway Patrol and said the driver got out of the SUV and approached her, but climbed back into the vehicle and left when another car approached. The woman received minor injuries, authorities said.

Authorities are describing the suspect as a 5-foot-6 or 5-foot-7-inch white man with slim build, short, light brown hair, a strong jaw line and a dimple on his chin..."

http://www.ajc.com/news/gbi-morgan-county-ske...
Hopeful

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

I hope the family has contacted Americas Most WANTED and will have the story aired again, with this new details and the sketches from this NC and Morgan.
clem

Hotchkiss, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

Has there been any other visions or whatever by the earlier physics? That thread was pretty interesing even if they weren't all on the same trail! Boo keeps up with all this, I was just wondering if they had anything new to add.
boodoodle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

clem wrote:
Has there been any other visions or whatever by the earlier physics? That thread was pretty interesing even if they weren't all on the same trail! Boo keeps up with all this, I was just wondering if they had anything new to add.
I don't much keep up with the psychics or astrologers but some do on websleuths .... you might check there.
Just a reader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

gwinnettdailypost.com
this site refers to some bones found
what

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Just a reader wrote:
gwinnettdailypost.com
even IF she was killed right after the abduction, it seems like there would be more than just bones left? I could be wrong but i thought it would take a little longer for a body to completely decompose.
C O Jones

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text> even IF she was killed right after the abduction, it seems like there would be more than just bones left? I could be wrong but i thought it would take a little longer for a body to completely decompose.
There are ways to speed up the process.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Just a reader wrote:
gwinnettdailypost.com
There are many people missing in Gwinnett County; I am not getting my hopes up.
Just a reader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

what wrote:
<quoted text> even IF she was killed right after the abduction, it seems like there would be more than just bones left? I could be wrong but i thought it would take a little longer for a body to completely decompose.
I just heard on the news where that was a man anyway..
kids

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

this is 1

can we keep it to one thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ranger Discussions

Search the Ranger Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
John Crumpton verses Steve Allison 3 min hmmmm 77
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 23 min love to 39,644
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) 53 min atlanta 372
Coincidence or not 2 hr Relford 3
mistreating animals 7 hr OMG Man WTF 7
Debate: Marijuana - Chatsworth, GA (Aug '10) 8 hr architect 109
h7n9 (May '13) 10 hr tmv post 54
•••
•••

Ranger News Video

•••
Ranger Dating

more search filters

less search filters