Sketch Promtps Tips In Case Of Missing Ga. Woman

Dec 9, 2009 Full story: WJBF-TV Augusta 31

Investigators say a sketch of a possible suspect in the case of a missing Blairsville mother has prompted dozens of tips since Monday.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hopeful

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Dec 10, 2009
I pray this is the break they needed...
well

Blairsville, GA

#2 Dec 10, 2009
yea but they dont even know if it is connected. Also im a little confused as to why they are just now coming out with this info??

“I am listening.......”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 10, 2009
Within a few weeks of the disappearance there was information in the media about the nearby attempted abduction including a description of the vehicle. I assumed that they had abandoned it as a possible link when nothing more was stated.
I need a Dog

Pendergrass, GA

#4 Dec 10, 2009
Looks like we have two threads on the exact same topic....

Anyway:

Does anybody know WHY the Highway Patrol didn't file a report on this incident?
I need a Dog

Pendergrass, GA

#5 Dec 10, 2009
http://www.ajc.com/news/dozens-of-tips-come-2...

this article says:
"received only minor injuries and North Carolina troopers opted not to investigate the incident, according to a spokesman for the North Carolina State Highway Patrol.

The North Carolina WOMAN contacted the GBI after seeing news coverage of the Cornwell case, investigators said.
boodoodle

Point Of Rocks, MD

#6 Dec 10, 2009
I need a Dog wrote:
http://www.ajc.com/news/dozens -of-tips-come-232360.html
this article says:
"received only minor injuries and North Carolina troopers opted not to investigate the incident, according to a spokesman for the North Carolina State Highway Patrol.
The North Carolina WOMAN contacted the GBI after seeing news coverage of the Cornwell case, investigators said.
But when did she contact the GBI and why is it now just becoming public knowledge??
I need a Dog

Pendergrass, GA

#7 Dec 10, 2009
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
But when did she contact the GBI and why is it now just becoming public knowledge??
I don't know. The whole thing is strange. It would be helpful to have a timeline of the events.
DoPoodle

Excelsior, MN

#8 Dec 10, 2009
Has anyone heard about the results of the two autopsies on the two bodies (one female, no details on the other) that were found in Gwinnett Co?
TOTALLY

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 10, 2009
The guy in the sketch looks like the actor that played in Corrina Corrina with Whoopie Goldburg.
uneasy

Pendergrass, GA

#10 Dec 10, 2009
DoPoodle wrote:
Has anyone heard about the results of the two autopsies on the two bodies (one female, no details on the other) that were found in Gwinnett Co?
No. What's that about?
C O Jones

Dawsonville, GA

#11 Dec 10, 2009
TOTALLY wrote:
The guy in the sketch looks like the actor that played in Corrina Corrina with Whoopie Goldburg.
The sketch looks like the new kid working at Ace's Lawn and Garden.
Katie

Jefferson, GA

#12 Dec 10, 2009
That sketch looks like a ton a young guys i've seen. I wish they could get a full face, instead of a side view. I'm hoping that someone will recongnize him and the vehichle and this case will be solved and Kristi is returned home!
CHECKTHIS OUT

Jefferson, GA

#13 Dec 10, 2009
I just pulled up WSBTV and found this, it give a full sketch!!!!!!!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/21923227/detail.htm...
gosh

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2009
C O Jones wrote:
<quoted text>The sketch looks like the new kid working at Ace's Lawn and Garden.
my goodness! Why in the world would you put something like that on here? that sketch could be anyone. There are many, many men who have similar features TO the sketch.
uneasy

Pendergrass, GA

#15 Dec 10, 2009
CHECKTHIS OUT wrote:
WOW. thanks!!
I need a Dog

Pendergrass, GA

#16 Dec 10, 2009
CHECKTHIS OUT wrote:
Yes, thanks for posting that! I just looked up the location of Morgan County:

http://www.morganga.org/

Morgan County, Georgia, is a rural community located 60 miles east of Atlanta, GA, and 100 miles west of Augusta, GA. It covers an area of approximately 350 square miles. Population as of 2007 was estimated at 18,165. According to Assessor's data, there were over 7,600 households in Morgan County in 2007.
DoPoodle

Excelsior, MN

#17 Dec 10, 2009
uneasy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. What's that about?
On Monday a woman's body was found in Gwinnett Co. Then today another body was found which had been there "a few months." They haven't said whether the second one is a female or not. I've not heard any mention of the victim's race either. How many missing females have there been in the past few months around North Ga? I don't think its too many tho.
the lulu

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Dec 10, 2009
gosh wrote:
<quoted text> my goodness! Why in the world would you put something like that on here? that sketch could be anyone. There are many, many men who have similar features TO the sketch.
that is the way these fools up here operate...if they can drag someone thru the mud...then they will...consider the source...
boodoodle

Point Of Rocks, MD

#19 Dec 10, 2009
gosh wrote:
<quoted text> my goodness! Why in the world would you put something like that on here? that sketch could be anyone. There are many, many men who have similar features TO the sketch.
Then how do you expect any criminal to be caught .... what is America's Most Wanted all about? Just because someone might have features like that man doesn't mean it's him .... all the facts have to come together (car etc.) for someone to become a suspect. BTW, the SUV had a NC tag so the Ranger female said.

The man in the sketch is very nice looking and clean cut .... I don't know why he would have to be snatching femals walkers off the street BUT just look at Ted Bundy, he could have been a movie star ... and I've read many true crime books with very nice looking perpertrators (both male and female).
boodoodle

Point Of Rocks, MD

#20 Dec 10, 2009
CHECKTHIS OUT wrote:
Very good info 'check this out'.... thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal Campaign against Atricle 5 12 min Buck 5
Good Neighbors in Florida 24 min Timmy_ 2
North Georgia Passion Play 2015 1 hr Truth 2
Gay Marriage 2 hr Pat 61
Jesse Welch and maxima 4 hr peach 1
bbq 8 hr UC SUCKS 3
Sorry excuses for mothers 9 hr youknow 8

Freeze Warning for Gordon County was issued at March 29 at 4:12AM EDT

Ranger Dating
Find my Match