Prescott Bush
Royl

Dalton, GA

#42 Mar 7, 2013
itsme wrote:
The present is what scares me most. We are in a huge mess and idiots want to bring up someones past relatives. Im sure we all have relatives in the past we would be ashamed of doesnt mean we agree with them. I had reletives that owned slaves...and that too was totaly wrong, but it doesnt make me a person who supports slavery. This is just another thread trying to take the focus off the problems we are currently in by blaming a Bush. And by the way...the great and mighty Clintons believed Iraq had wmd's. Wow Bush fooled the entire world. Im not supporting no one but this is just silly. We need solid leadership and neither party is giving it.
You said we want to blame Bush . Well who was the president when the war was started ? Bush , Who sent our man and women to and other war we had no business in ? Bush .What country had money when Bush took office and then left the country broke ? U S A .
Do I need to say more ?
Cody

Dalton, GA

#43 Mar 7, 2013
itsme wrote:
union thug...Cody also found a French maodel to date on the internet...after all everything on the internet is true...right? I can find all kinds of stupid things on the internet about Obama so those must be true since it was on the internet. If these internet geeks would look at the reality that is happening in our country today under our leadership, both Dem and Reb, in would scare them to death.
If the stupid people like you would take the time to find out the facts instead of getting on here and making up things you know is not true then maybe you could learn something . You don"t even know who won WW2 so stop acting like you know what is happening now .The internet has lots of true facts but people like you are to lazy to look them up .It is easier for you to lie .
itsme

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Mar 7, 2013
Royl wrote:
<quoted text>
You said we want to blame Bush . Well who was the president when the war was started ? Bush , Who sent our man and women to and other war we had no business in ? Bush .What country had money when Bush took office and then left the country broke ? U S A .
Do I need to say more ?
You need to say alot more. Bush had to have approval to send our troops to war he didnt go outside his boundry that like Obama did with the drone attacks. It was tanking just before he took office...if you would care to take the time to look that fact up. Here's a question...Who has increased the debt in this country the most, Bush or Obama? Now we all know Obama...now just go ahead and give me an excuse for him. The time we went to war every nation on ourside agreed Iraq was a problem that needed to be dealt with...so Bush was so smart to fool everyone? Get real!

Since: Jun 12

Downtown Eton

#45 Mar 7, 2013
observing nowheresville wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire to try to change your perspective on this but there is overwhelming evidence that the information that the White House put out about the connection between Iraq,'yellow cake' and aluminum tubes was deliberately fabricated by the White House and that that fabrication went directly against the credibility that the CIA gave to the stories. Powell himself has subsequently said that the connections lacked credibility. Now go on and spin it some more…..
After 9/11, things changed. At that time, Bush as would any president ,(I hope) would want to protect the country. Years of intellengence said Saddam had WMD’s. We know that he had used them in the past. He would not allow the UN inspectors to continue. He never furnished evidence as required that he had destroyed the WMD’s he had. We know he hated the USA and we know he loved terrorist. Had Bush not made the decision he did and Saddam still had WMD’s and got those in the hands of terrorist then everyone would be saying that was Bush’s fault for not taking action. The man would be hated by the left no matter what he did.
JOE

Dalton, GA

#46 Mar 7, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to say alot more. Bush had to have approval to send our troops to war he didnt go outside his boundry that like Obama did with the drone attacks. It was tanking just before he took office...if you would care to take the time to look that fact up. Here's a question...Who has increased the debt in this country the most, Bush or Obama? Now we all know Obama...now just go ahead and give me an excuse for him. The time we went to war every nation on ourside agreed Iraq was a problem that needed to be dealt with...so Bush was so smart to fool everyone? Get real!
Well the first 6 trillion obama spent was to pay the 6 trillion bush put on a credit card and had no intention of paying,the second six trillion went to keep us from going into a second great depression,but don't worry about money,we have a little ,what you would call a god in office and we are making money hand over fist,we will most likely be out of debt out the time he leaves office ,just like it was when Clinton left office.Just look at the stock market,its booming ,better buy you up some stock while its cheap,it will be sky high before Obama leaves office.It is real,Itsme.
corporate

Summerville, GA

#47 Mar 7, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>Well the first 6 trillion obama spent was to pay the 6 trillion bush put on a credit card and had no intention of paying,the second six trillion went to keep us from going into a second great depression,but don't worry about money,we have a little ,what you would call a god in office and we are making money hand over fist,we will most likely be out of debt out the time he leaves office ,just like it was when Clinton left office.Just look at the stock market,its booming ,better buy you up some stock while its cheap,it will be sky high before Obama leaves office.It is real,Itsme.
You need to do a little more research
a-hole. We were not out of debt when Clinton left office. We had a national debt of 6 trillion dollars. Clinton did balance the budget by cutting military spending drastically. That allowed the US to be vulnerable to an attack by terrorists. Keep in mind the budget and the national debt are two different. We have not been out of debt thru many presidents.

Downtown Eton

#48 Mar 7, 2013
corporate wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do a little more research
a-hole. We were not out of debt when Clinton left office. We had a national debt of 6 trillion dollars. Clinton did balance the budget by cutting military spending drastically. That allowed the US to be vulnerable to an attack by terrorists. Keep in mind the budget and the national debt are two different. We have not been out of debt thru many presidents.
Help is needed for the low information voters. When Clinton left office the debt was right at 6 trillion. When Bush left office it was 10 trillion. After four years of Obama it was 16 trillion.
corporate

Summerville, GA

#49 Mar 7, 2013
union thug wrote:
<quoted text>Help is needed for the low information voters. When Clinton left office the debt was right at 6 trillion. When Bush left office it was 10 trillion. After four years of Obama it was 16 trillion.
A lot of folks don't know the difference between yearly budget and national debt. I have heard of democrats claim that Clinton mad us out of debt when he only balanced a budget. You would think they could use a computer for something besides degrading republicans.
itsme

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Mar 7, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>Well the first 6 trillion obama spent was to pay the 6 trillion bush put on a credit card and had no intention of paying,the second six trillion went to keep us from going into a second great depression,but don't worry about money,we have a little ,what you would call a god in office and we are making money hand over fist,we will most likely be out of debt out the time he leaves office ,just like it was when Clinton left office.Just look at the stock market,its booming ,better buy you up some stock while its cheap,it will be sky high before Obama leaves office.It is real,Itsme.
EPIC FAIL!!!! Are you joking or are you serious?
itsme

Saint Louis, MO

#51 Mar 7, 2013
LOL!!!!! Joe was serious!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Bobby

Decatur, TN

#52 Mar 7, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby , You need to look it up on the internet .Type in Prescott Bush & Hitler . Did you know anyone in WW2 . Prescott Bush knowed very well what he was doing . He was making money while helping Hitler . He had more concern for the dollar than he did our men in WW2 .My daddy served in WW2 and I know for a fact it took a tole on all the men .Prescott Bush was working with Hitler before the war and while it was going on .As far as Joe Kennedy Supporting the Nazi"s I would"nt know , but I am going to find out . If he helped the Nazi"s in WW2 then he is no better than Bush . That is as low as a person can go .
No shit. What do bankers do? Read it closer you will see he was investigated and found to have done nothing wrong and actually could not be tied to the transactions after the War started.
He was elected to the Senate in 1952 and if he had done what was alledged it would have come out Aviril Harriman, Mister Democrat at the time was his partner and he was also elected to office after the war. Why was he not also smeared with Bush? Because Demonazi's cannot do anything wrong according to their storm troopers.
I fear the day that Obama tells them they should kill all of us non believers because people like doodypile and joe will do what he says just like the German people did for Hitler.
Kennedy tried to use his influence with Roosevelt to get the USA to side with Nazi Germany instead of England along with Charles Lindberg.
Many Nazi sympathizers in the this Country before and during the War.
Two thirds of the businesses in the USA were doing business with the Germans just like we do business with our enemies now. American companies doing business with Iran and North Korea and they are threatening to kill us at this moment.
Bobby

Decatur, TN

#53 Mar 7, 2013
union thug wrote:
<quoted text>
Help is needed for the low information voters. When Clinton left office the debt was right at 6 trillion. When Bush left office it was 10 trillion. After four years of Obama it was 16 trillion.
The only way Clinton balanced the budget was by changing the way costs were recorded and he had nothing to do with the budget. Budgets originate in the House and he had a Republican House and Senate that held him back and forced him to sign welfare reform..Plus he was too busy getting Bj's in the Oval Office to worry about spending money.
Either way you look at it Clinton was worthless but I will say, even being worthless he was 10 times better than what we have now in the White House.
These guys are not low information voters ,most of them don't vote and all of them are not very bright. They can only absorbe information from their left side so they are wrong about most everything.
Bobby

Decatur, TN

#54 Mar 7, 2013
Royl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I need to say more ?
The war ended under Obama not Bush and he waited 4 years to do it.. The Iraq war did not cause the recession it added to the debt, the housing bubble started the landslide and who created that, the Demonazi's. The Senate voted 99 to 0 to support the Iraq war. Do I need to say more? You need to learn more!
Who started Vietnam? Who started the Civil War? Who started the Mexican war? Who started Korea? Who put us in World War II? Who put us in World war I? Who drove the Inidans West and killed thousands of them in "The Trail of Tears"? Who opposed the 64 Civil Rights act? Who blocked the School House door in Little Rock to keep black kids out of school?
Who founded the Ku Klux Klan? Who is now giving fighter jets to people that want to kill us? Who has supported the killing of 52 million unborn children? The Demonazi's that's who!!!!
JOE

Summerville, GA

#55 Mar 7, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
The war ended under Obama not Bush and he waited 4 years to do it.. The Iraq war did not cause the recession it added to the debt, the housing bubble started the landslide and who created that, the Demonazi's. The Senate voted 99 to 0 to support the Iraq war. Do I need to say more? You need to learn more!
Who started Vietnam? Who started the Civil War? Who started the Mexican war? Who started Korea? Who put us in World War II? Who put us in World war I? Who drove the Inidans West and killed thousands of them in "The Trail of Tears"? Who opposed the 64 Civil Rights act? Who blocked the School House door in Little Rock to keep black kids out of school?
Who founded the Ku Klux Klan? Who is now giving fighter jets to people that want to kill us? Who has supported the killing of 52 million unborn children? The Demonazi's that's who!!!!
I think you may have some of the Bush family's genes ,its showing ,get help soon.

United States

#56 Mar 7, 2013
union thug wrote:
<quoted text>
After 9/11, things changed. At that time, Bush as would any president ,(I hope) would want to protect the country. Years of intellengence said Saddam had WMD’s. We know that he had used them in the past. He would not allow the UN inspectors to continue. He never furnished evidence as required that he had destroyed the WMD’s he had. We know he hated the USA and we know he loved terrorist. Had Bush not made the decision he did and Saddam still had WMD’s and got those in the hands of terrorist then everyone would be saying that was Bush’s fault for not taking action. The man would be hated by the left no matter what he did.
Your post meanders around to get to this one statement:
"Had Bush not made the decision he did and Saddam still had WMD’s and got those in the hands of terrorist then everyone would be saying that was Bush’s fault for not taking action." Is that what passes for bearing the responsibility for launching war? God help us if it is.

The credible analysis of the evidence of a connection between Iraq, yellow cake and aluminum tubes was that it was dubious at best. The Bush White House (especially Cheney's office) knew that. That fabricated connection was what allowed them the final sell of invasion. So to say "Had Bush not made…" is totally irrelevant as to what actually happened. They knew yet went ahead….period. How many folks STILL think that Saddam was responsible for 9/11? How much did Cheney have to do with that misconception?

United States

#57 Mar 7, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still so incredibly uninformed that you don't know that yesterdays "Dixiecrats" are, in essence, todays southern Republicans? I mean that is elementary.

Downtown Eton

#58 Mar 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post meanders around to get to this one statement:
"Had Bush not made the decision he did and Saddam still had WMD’s and got those in the hands of terrorist then everyone would be saying that was Bush’s fault for not taking action." Is that what passes for bearing the responsibility for launching war? God help us if it is.
The credible analysis of the evidence of a connection between Iraq, yellow cake and aluminum tubes was that it was dubious at best. The Bush White House (especially Cheney's office) knew that. That fabricated connection was what allowed them the final sell of invasion. So to say "Had Bush not made…" is totally irrelevant as to what actually happened. They knew yet went ahead….period. How many folks STILL think that Saddam was responsible for 9/11? How much did Cheney have to do with that misconception?
I never made that connection (that Saddam was responsible) for 9/11. But after 9/11, the possibility that Saddam had WMD’s and would supply them to terrorist was the reason for the war. You ask “Is that what passes for bearing the responsibility for launching war? God help us if it is.“ Other times in history, no, but I think because of seeing what terrorist could do with airplanes, the thought of terrorist with WMD’s was unthinkable and most presidents would have made the same call.
itsme

Chickamauga, GA

#59 Mar 7, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you may have some of the Bush family's genes ,its showing ,get help soon.
Lol!!! You were serious! Hahahahaha!!!
JOE

Summerville, GA

#60 Mar 8, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!! You were serious! Hahahahaha!!!
The only thing I am intrested is you "itsme",put your bible up and I will pet your monkey.
ITSME

Summerville, GA

#61 Mar 8, 2013
My Bible is stored away and my monkey is ready. Do you See how easy that was.See ya.ha,ha,ha,ha,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Roberts cocaine cowboy (May '15) 11 hr Just Saying 30
Sex toys 16 hr Al Gore 25
What does Blairsville need? Fri B-ville raised 190
When that BK opening Dec 8 BK LOVER 1
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... Dec 7 Wow u are dumb 56
l can't believe that I am going to college Nov 25 thomas short bus 4
rail road Sep '16 clif booker 1

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance