Prescott Bush
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
George

Dalton, GA

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Look up Prescott Bush the father and grandfather of the two Bush Presidents , and we can discuss our throught"s about the man .
Billy Wayne

Redmond, WA

#2 Mar 4, 2013
You mean the grandfather of the greatest president of the 21st century?
George

Dalton, GA

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Billy Wayne wrote:
You mean the grandfather of the greatest president of the 21st century?
Read about Prescott Bush and you may change your mind .
George jr

Dalton, GA

#4 Mar 4, 2013
All Bushes should be burning bushes.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#5 Mar 4, 2013
I understand that he was a banker and actually loaned Adolph Hitler money to finance the war against the Untied States. Lots of people make money off wars....surprised? Haliburton (Dick Cheney) got the contract to clean up Iraq. Now that's a streak of luck!
JOE

Dalton, GA

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Doo wrote:
I understand that he was a banker and actually loaned Adolph Hitler money to finance the war against the Untied States. Lots of people make money off wars....surprised? Haliburton (Dick Cheney) got the contract to clean up Iraq. Now that's a streak of luck!
I think he may have let his wife visit Hitler for a few months,it would explain a lot of things as we know them today.
George

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Mar 4, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>I think he may have let his wife visit Hitler for a few months,it would explain a lot of things as we know them today.
Get on the internet and type in : How Bush"s grandfather helped Hitler"s rise in power .

Prescott Bush was a director and a shareholder of companies that profited for their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Gremany .Files in the U S National Archives show"s that file"s of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism . This is how the Bush family got all of their money .I think everyone knew someone that was in WW2 .My dad was in it and to think that Prescott Bush could profit from that war makes me sick .So many men died in that war and Prescott Bush could care less . All he throught about was money .Just like his son and grandson .
Randy

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Mar 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Get on the internet and type in : How Bush"s grandfather helped Hitler"s rise in power .
Prescott Bush was a director and a shareholder of companies that profited for their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Gremany .Files in the U S National Archives show"s file"s of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism . This is how the Bush family got all of their money .I think everyone knew someone that was in WW2 .My dad was in it and to think that Prescott Bush could profit from that war makes me sick .So many men died in that war and Prescott Bush could care less . All he throught about was money .Just like his son and grandson .
I had never heard of Prescott Bush untill I read this . It is unreal what a person will do for money . To sell out his own people for money is a shame . Noway can the Bush"s hide this anymore . I"m guessing before long everyone will know about this man .
Roy

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Doo wrote:
I understand that he was a banker and actually loaned Adolph Hitler money to finance the war against the Untied States. Lots of people make money off wars....surprised? Haliburton (Dick Cheney) got the contract to clean up Iraq. Now that's a streak of luck!
I think Prescott Bush got his money the easy way .He sold out his own people and the country he lived in .Think of all those men in ww2 fighting and dying . An all those people that starved to death or put in the gas chamber to die . Now think about a man here in the U S A that knowed all these things was happening but yet he sits back and count"s the money he is making while helping the Hitler .How low could anyone be ?
JOE

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Mar 6, 2013
Roy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Prescott Bush got his money the easy way .He sold out his own people and the country he lived in .Think of all those men in ww2 fighting and dying . An all those people that starved to death or put in the gas chamber to die . Now think about a man here in the U S A that knowed all these things was happening but yet he sits back and count"s the money he is making while helping the Hitler .How low could anyone be ?
Genes run deep ,and last forever,Now sit back and try to think how low someone would have to go to diliberately lie in order to get the congress ,senate and the american to want war with someone,he just "thought" tried to have his father killed,knowing there would be thousands of innocent people killed he simply did not care about the people,he just wanted to look big in his fathers eyes.Little man with little brains and wrong genes can cause a lot of trouble for the whole world ,Hitler also wanted to be a big man.
Royl

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Mar 6, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>Genes run deep ,and last forever,Now sit back and try to think how low someone would have to go to diliberately lie in order to get the congress ,senate and the american to want war with someone,he just "thought" tried to have his father killed,knowing there would be thousands of innocent people killed he simply did not care about the people,he just wanted to look big in his fathers eyes.Little man with little brains and wrong genes can cause a lot of trouble for the whole world ,Hitler also wanted to be a big man.
I agree.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#13 Mar 6, 2013
With George Bush....he got the Gold Mine and America got the Shaft!
Bobby

Cookeville, TN

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Doo wrote:
With George Bush....he got the Gold Mine and America got the Shaft!
No, we got the shit! ObaMA!
Bobby

Cookeville, TN

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Joe Kennedy loved and supported the Nazi'z and made many business trips to Nazi Germany and that can be proven. Prescott Bush's involvement with a Bank that had relations with The Nazi's before the war which was legal is all just another attempt to smear the Bush family.
Steve

Chatsworth, GA

#16 Mar 6, 2013
Bobby wrote:
Joe Kennedy loved and supported the Nazi'z and made many business trips to Nazi Germany and that can be proven. Prescott Bush's involvement with a Bank that had relations with The Nazi's before the war which was legal is all just another attempt to smear the Bush family.
Bobby , You need to look it up on the internet .Type in Prescott Bush & Hitler . Did you know anyone in WW2 . Prescott Bush knowed very well what he was doing . He was making money while helping Hitler . He had more concern for the dollar than he did our men in WW2 .My daddy served in WW2 and I know for a fact it took a tole on all the men .Prescott Bush was working with Hitler before the war and while it was going on .As far as Joe Kennedy Supporting the Nazi"s I would"nt know , but I am going to find out . If he helped the Nazi"s in WW2 then he is no better than Bush . That is as low as a person can go .
Dan

Chatsworth, GA

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby , You need to look it up on the internet .Type in Prescott Bush & Hitler . Did you know anyone in WW2 . Prescott Bush knowed very well what he was doing . He was making money while helping Hitler . He had more concern for the dollar than he did our men in WW2 .My daddy served in WW2 and I know for a fact it took a tole on all the men .Prescott Bush was working with Hitler before the war and while it was going on .As far as Joe Kennedy Supporting the Nazi"s I would"nt know , but I am going to find out . If he helped the Nazi"s in WW2 then he is no better than Bush . That is as low as a person can go .
"Steve" you can go one step lower ,you can deliberately lie in order to start a war in which you know thousands of innocent people will die looking for weapons of mass destruction,when you know for a fact you don't know what they have and don't care as long as you get what you want.Guess it just runs in the family.
Steve

Chatsworth, GA

#18 Mar 6, 2013
Bobby wrote:
Joe Kennedy loved and supported the Nazi'z and made many business trips to Nazi Germany and that can be proven. Prescott Bush's involvement with a Bank that had relations with The Nazi's before the war which was legal is all just another attempt to smear the Bush family.
Joe kennedy did not help the nazi"s like Prescott Bush did . Joe Kennedy had a profound hatred for the Jewish Race .Kennedy looked upon Adolf Hitler as a welcome solution of the worlds problems .
Joe was a Cathlic and beleived the Jews killed Christ . Joe also did"nt like the Jewish people because they owned the big business and in Law . Joe was a U S Ambassador and his job took him to Germany .He also had gone to Germany as a young man and liked Germany . Nowhere have I ever found where Joe was helping Hitler with the war . If you have proven facts of Joe helping Hitler Would you please let me know where I can find it . It is a proven fact Prescott Bush helped Hitler rise to power .

Since: Jun 12

Downtown Eton

#19 Mar 6, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>"Steve" you can go one step lower ,you can deliberately lie in order to start a war in which you know thousands of innocent people will die looking for weapons of mass destruction,when you know for a fact you don't know what they have and don't care as long as you get what you want.Guess it just runs in the family.
If that was s deliberate lie, then how many democrats also told it?
Royl

Chatsworth, GA

#20 Mar 6, 2013
union thug wrote:
<quoted text>
If that was s deliberate lie, then how many democrats also told it?
Who are you talking about ? Which democrats ?

Since: Jun 12

Downtown Eton

#21 Mar 6, 2013
Royl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about ? Which democrats ?
I will go ahead and give you the snopes link because someone will post that to say that the statements made were at different times and taken out of context. But they are true. Either way, many folks believed that Iraq had WMDs and Hussein himself wanted people to think he had because he kicked out the UN Inspectors.


http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Taxes (Nov '13) 3 hr Thank you 43
Make sure you get the Chatsworth Times this week 4 hr Speaks my mind 6
A Blairsville Restaurant refused service 5 hr Which one 1
Henry 7 hr Mario 3
retiring to blairsville 7 hr Bears Way 90
County Govt. 11 hr More Crooks 19
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 11 hr city-boy 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages