Cornwell missing for a year

Aug 10, 2010 Full story: Atlanta Journal-Constitution 15

It has been a year since Kristi Cornwell disappeared, but her mother hasn't given up hope.

Full Story
Josepf William Robert

Lula, GA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Posted 9 hours ago, seems no one really cares. Intertesting.
some facts

United States

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Its not that wedont care. Its just that there really isn't much to say about it at this point. There are no new answers. There are many ppl who continue to pray for the family daily. We haven't forgotten about her
SatansDaughter

Dawsonville, GA

#3 Aug 10, 2010
Everyone cares. Why should people cause her family any more pain by discussing it?

You looking for some fodder? How about this.

A woman decides to go for walk one evening after a long day and chat with a friend on her phone. After all it's her "home road", she knows everyone and family lives there.
Someone else decides she isn't entitled to this one tiny freedom and in the process causes pain for an entire community.

Kristi you are missed and loved by an entire community.
Southern Belle

Clarkesville, GA

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Praying for all of the family!
Daisy Duke

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Her father comes into where I work quite often. What a sweet, sweet man. I continue to pray every night for her and also for her darling family.
howdy

Westminster, SC

#6 Aug 10, 2010
I am surprised Boodoodle has not told anyone on this topic yet but Murphy has a canapoy for their pool during fall, winter and spring. The cost for membership is very good and they keep life guards on staff full-time not only to be life gaurds but also to teach swimming lessons throughout the year. Maybe Meeks should try this. The pool would have more use than a couple of months out of the year, it would pay for itself by charging a monthly, quarterly or yearly membership and added cost for swimming lessons.
You can see many members during the summer who are retirement age, swimming and enjoying. Some of those could use some extra cash to do what they love to do as well as college kids.

It would be nice for the community to have also and be better put to use.

Feel free to approach this idea or reject it.
howdy

Westminster, SC

#7 Aug 10, 2010
Sorry. New to posting here! Very sorry. All respect for the search and rescue of Christi.
boodoodle

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 11, 2010
I remembered that today is the one year anniversary of Kristi's abduction and I was going to post it this morning but you beat me to it .... so sad.
boodoodle

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2010
howdy wrote:
I am surprised Boodoodle has not told anyone on this topic yet but Murphy has a canapoy for their pool during fall, winter and spring. The cost for membership is very good and they keep life guards on staff full-time not only to be life gaurds but also to teach swimming lessons throughout the year. Maybe Meeks should try this. The pool would have more use than a couple of months out of the year, it would pay for itself by charging a monthly, quarterly or yearly membership and added cost for swimming lessons.
You can see many members during the summer who are retirement age, swimming and enjoying. Some of those could use some extra cash to do what they love to do as well as college kids.
It would be nice for the community to have also and be better put to use.
Feel free to approach this idea or reject it.
This is a good topic but it needs to be in a thread of it's own .... doesn't have anything to do with Kristi.
boodoodle

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2010
From the Kristi Cornwell website .... August 2010 update concerning the annonymous letter from the grandmother:

http://kristicornwell.com/august-2010-case-up...
boodoodle

Richmond, KY

#11 Aug 11, 2010
The grandmother said there were similar incidents in the newspaper in the area where he lives.

How can this woman live with herself ????? How many victims could she have saved or save in the future ?????
Lighting A Candle

Dawsonville, GA

#12 Aug 11, 2010
I am ashamed we did not have a candle light vigil for Christi On the anniversary of her disappearance. I am talking to my self also. I pray for her and her family a lot. I wish this could be resolved for every one involved. Another thought, maybe AMW will air again since it is close to anniversary.
can u read

Kingsland, GA

#13 Aug 11, 2010
boodoodle wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good topic but it needs to be in a thread of it's own .... doesn't have anything to do with Kristi.
Boo, did you not see the apology. This person mistakenly posted here and when they realized their mistake, apologized. Must you police everyone - you aren't the owner of topix!
JMHO

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2010
I do not think this letter is legitimately from a 'concerned grandmother'. If she was truely concerned, she would have gone to the police station herself. This letter does nothing but to give the cops a morsel of information to investigate and off the trail of the real creep who did this.

I believe it was a letter from the perpetrator himself to put them on a wild goose chase far away from the real killer/perpetrator.

Just my humble opinion.
some facts

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2010
Lighting A Candle wrote:
I am ashamed we did not have a candle light vigil for Christi On the anniversary of her disappearance. I am talking to my self also. I pray for her and her family a lot. I wish this could be resolved for every one involved. Another thought, maybe AMW will air again since it is close to anniversary.
the church near where she was abducted is having a short vigil tonight at 8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child got exactly what she deserved 3 min youwoulddonothing 21
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 47 min ChicknButt 55,695
Steve's Steakhouse 1 hr Ridiculous 96
brmemc 1 hr Larry M 393
Can a Liberal be a Christian? 1 hr Laughable 12
GSP vs. motorcycle fatality 2 hr Georgia born 46
More Trouble for the Attorney General 2 hr Sonny 4
•••

Ranger News Video

•••
•••

Ranger Jobs

•••
•••