Awful young. What happened?
anybody

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2013
????

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Heard he got ran over by a car. But no matter what the reason. I feel sorry for his family.

Since: Jun 13

Dalton, GA

#4 Jul 3, 2013
There is a story about it on The Chatsworth Times website today. Sounds like he was murdered, but the family appears to be saying he was not? Such a sad situation either way. He had young kids.
Leigh30705

Chatsworth, GA

#5 Jul 3, 2013
He was not murdered....I am his family and I am SURE of it!
reader

Dalton, GA

#6 Jul 3, 2013
justme332013 wrote:
There is a story about it on The Chatsworth Times website today. Sounds like he was murdered, but the family appears to be saying he was not? Such a sad situation either way. He had young kids.
The Chatsworth Times needs a new writer, that story was poorly written and all over the place. It made no sense to me.
reader

Dalton, GA

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Leigh30705 wrote:
He was not murdered....I am his family and I am SURE of it!
My condolences to you and your family.
Summer

Dalton, GA

#8 Jul 3, 2013
reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chatsworth Times needs a new writer, that story was poorly written and all over the place. It made no sense to me.
I thought the same thing.
ohoh

Ringgold, GA

#9 Jul 4, 2013
From what I could make out of the story
it sounded like they were trying to say
that a Maples man had been accused of
flirting or fooling around with Mocks wife.
The body of Mock was found lying in a driveway.
Just exactly whose driveway it was wasn't reported.
The story did lack in it's entirety.
Maybe more information will be forthcoming.
And maybe it will be better reported than
the mishmash that was written
for the Chatsworth Times.
guy

Chickamauga, GA

#10 Jul 4, 2013
the news paper needs to get their stuff rite before they go writeing just anything.they dindt make any sence at all.it was a sad thing he had kids and was a good man.but if some body did hurt him the police will get them.it is sad enough but the paper makes it worse.
chatsworther

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Jul 5, 2013
The Murray County Deputy that gave the report to the newspaper did a piss poor job of relaying information. It's an ongoing investigation, the information provided about Mr Maples "accused of making out with girlfriend" was completely uncalled for. And I'm very disappointed in the newspaper for printing such trash. My condolences go out to the Mock/Shutley family. Jack was a good man, and a great father. Let's just pray that his wife and children get the strength and support they need to pull themselves through this matter.
kim

Canton, GA

#12 Jul 6, 2013
story his sister in law is telling is bull she is telling cops was chasing the van and the driver is wanted and mock jumped out right before it crashed and driver ran to mock an mock told him he was okay to run an he ran on foot then says mock had heart attack somebody somewhere aint telling truth

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13 Jul 6, 2013
kim wrote:
story his sister in law is telling is bull she is telling cops was chasing the van and the driver is wanted and mock jumped out right before it crashed and driver ran to mock an mock told him he was okay to run an he ran on foot then says mock had heart attack somebody somewhere aint telling truth
I've heard almost the same story, I agree there is more to this.
Leigh30705

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Jul 6, 2013
I don't understand how you people can sit here and say there is more to this story when there really isn't....The cops did chase the van...the driver was Justin and he was wanted..jack DID jump out of the car...Justin DID stop the van, run back and check on him...Jack DID tell Justin to run... If any of you knew Jack and Justin you would know how close they are...Jack and Justin are use to running together and that's the reason Justin thought it would be ok to leave him there...he figured jack would meet up later as usual...so please keep your negative comments to yourselves..Our family has been through enough already...this isn't his sister in law this is his cousin but everything his sister in law has said is TRUE!
Leigh30705

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Jul 6, 2013
oh and the car NEVER crashed.... there was NO car wreck!
umm

Dalton, GA

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Leigh30705 wrote:
I don't understand how you people can sit here and say there is more to this story when there really isn't....The cops did chase the van...the driver was Justin and he was wanted..jack DID jump out of the car...Justin DID stop the van, run back and check on him...Jack DID tell Justin to run... If any of you knew Jack and Justin you would know how close they are...Jack and Justin are use to running together and that's the reason Justin thought it would be ok to leave him there...he figured jack would meet up later as usual...so please keep your negative comments to yourselves..Our family has been through enough already...this isn't his sister in law this is his cousin but everything his sister in law has said is TRUE!
whos Jack?
Leigh30705

San Jose, CA

#17 Jul 6, 2013
"jack" is micheal Lee Mock...he ever went by anything other than jack!
kim

Canton, GA

#18 Jul 6, 2013
Ok you want to say cops was chasing van an he jumps out then justin dude stops and runs to him then back to van an cops not caught up to it
inquiring mind

Lithonia, GA

#19 Jul 7, 2013
Why did sis in law go to jail that night? Why were they running from the cops? I heard 1 had a warrant but the other didnt, so why jump out & run if your not wanted?
louise cox

Acworth, GA

#20 Jul 7, 2013
i am part of the mock family. we lost a son,brother, father,cousin, and husband.if people dont know what there talking about, keep it to your self. we know our family members. so stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where did you live after you moved out of your ... 8 hr worker 7
anyone notice that John walton is still living ... 10 hr Mamie Baldwin 7
brmemc 13 hr Messed Up 25
Congratulations Hill - suck-ups Fri Macaroni 1
Work for medicare Fri Retard 17
Married Men In Blairsville Having Gay Sex In Re... (Jun '09) Thu NJ T 27
Will Trump turn Gay when he goes to prison? Thu Not yours 29

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance