Sam West gone from sheriffs office

Posted in the Ranger Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
about time

Byron, GA

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Heard that Sam West resigned from sheriff dept. Does anyone have any information to share?
Citizen

Pigeon Forge, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2013
about time wrote:
Heard that Sam West resigned from sheriff dept. Does anyone have any information to share?
Heard he went to Eton Police...what a loser..bwahahahahahaha
Murray cartoons

Byron, GA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Is that west woman standing beside him that was in the paper his wife?
about time

Byron, GA

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Murray cartoons wrote:
Is that west woman standing beside him that was in the paper his wife?
Yes she is. Hope she goes next.
citizen

Lebanon, TN

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Sam is a lot better detective than Donna Woody who screwed up the investigation of Daniel Morgan's Murder on Jan 14 2013, at Terry Rich's house on Berry Bennett rd. Sam was the first one there and they sent him to guard Daniels truck that was in the ditch on Ball Ground rd.Most of our good officers are being demoted.
Just curious

Lawrenceburg, TN

#6 Feb 19, 2013
citizen wrote:
Sam is a lot better detective than Donna Woody who screwed up the investigation of Daniel Morgan's Murder on Jan 14 2013, at Terry Rich's house on Berry Bennett rd. Sam was the first one there and they sent him to guard Daniels truck that was in the ditch on Ball Ground rd.Most of our good officers are being demoted.
really, a murder? Where do you get your info from? Seems to me that the GBI would be the ones making a call like that and I haven't read anything about a murder. Seems like you may need to spill the beans to someone if you know for a fact that someone has been murdered or do you live on hearsay and rumor?
I care about Eton

Dalton, GA

#8 Feb 20, 2013
If MCSO let Sam go they lost a good man,congratulations to Eton on a very good hire.
citizen

Lebanon, TN

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Just curious wrote:
<quoted text> really, a murder? Where do you get your info from? Seems to me that the GBI would be the ones making a call like that and I haven't read anything about a murder. Seems like you may need to spill the beans to someone if you know for a fact that someone has been murdered or do you live on hearsay and rumor?
No hearsay or rumor His family is pushing hard for answers and yes it was on the news. Capt. Cherry even stated the wrong location of the entry of the shot. The ones taht live where he was found say they heard nothing??????
about time

Byron, GA

#10 Feb 20, 2013
I care about Eton wrote:
If MCSO let Sam go they lost a good man,congratulations to Eton on a very good hire.
You have to be kidding us.
coop123

Dalton, GA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
I care about Eton wrote:
you must be his wife,nobody want's him in Eton.When did he get to be a good man??????
dearl jones

Decatur, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2013
coop123 wrote:
<quoted text>you must be his wife,nobody want's him in Eton.When did he get to be a good man??????
Dopers and their families and friends don't like Sam West. Why would anyone else care what he was doing.
coop123

Dalton, GA

#13 Feb 21, 2013
dearl jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Dopers and their families and friends don't like Sam West. Why would anyone else care what he was doing.
Well i'm not a doper nor is any of my family or friend's.I have known Sam for yr's , i have never liked him,and don't know anybody that does
Citizen

Pigeon Forge, TN

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Now that Ensley and Sitton are gone, cry baby Sam can't throw his tantrums and get away with it..so he's going to Eton where those smucks won't have a clue what hit em ..lol
sam

Byron, GA

#15 Feb 21, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
No hearsay or rumor His family is pushing hard for answers and yes it was on the news. Capt. Cherry even stated the wrong location of the entry of the shot. The ones taht live where he was found say they heard nothing??????
Captian Cherry is another joke from what I've heard. Maybe he needs to be gone too.
ray

Monroe, GA

#16 Feb 22, 2013
I care about Eton wrote:
I agree, good move.
FYI

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. I saw the family on the news. So sad. I hope they get to the truth and justice is served.
guy

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Just curious wrote:
<quoted text> really, a murder? Where do you get your info from? Seems to me that the GBI would be the ones making a call like that and I haven't read anything about a murder. Seems like you may need to spill the beans to someone if you know for a fact that someone has been murdered or do you live on hearsay and rumor?
common sense it was murder'
guy

Dawsonville, GA

#19 Feb 25, 2013
coop123 wrote:
<quoted text>Well i'm not a doper nor is any of my family or friend's.I have known Sam for yr's , i have never liked him,and don't know anybody that does
my god get a life does anybody got anything to talk about besides sam west look at some of the others that just got fired'
Night009

Smiths Station, AL

#20 Feb 25, 2013
guy wrote:
<quoted text>common sense it was murder'
What do you know that we don't then ? From what I heard it was a self inflicted wond .
guy

Dawsonville, GA

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Night009 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you know that we don't then ? From what I heard it was a self inflicted wond .
it will be investigated,the truth will come out,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copeland's Burgers & Southern Eats in Blairsville 2 hr Leonidas Cummings 50
Why Do Liberal Women Hate Men? (Apr '12) 4 hr ___Jenny___ 388
Barbara long 4 hr In loving memory 1
Murray vs North Murray predictions 4 hr Maniac 3
Unbelievable Sighting!! (Jun '11) 6 hr rich redneck 79
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts (Jul '14) 7 hr Carole 107
Nick Townsend -- UNION GENERAL 7 hr Piedmont 23

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance