animal control finally out working

animal control finally out working

Posted in the Ranger Forum

murray resident

United States

#1 May 2, 2013
Cant belive it today i saw animal control officers patroling not park at wendys or on there way home .. change in this department was good .... big congrats to Mrs Pittman for letting sheriffs dept take pver it was for the best !!!!
uum

Dalton, GA

#2 May 3, 2013
how do you know they weren't on their way home? do you know where they live. are you following them around? are you a stalker?
Concerned Murray citizen

Ashburn, GA

#3 May 3, 2013
It is my understanding that progress is being made to save our animals. I sure hope this isn't a smoke screen so just in case, all those that had concerns need to remain proactive in saving our animals .
Murray County Resident

Cornelia, GA

#4 May 3, 2013
No animals were euthanized today.
pit bull

Knoxville, TN

#5 May 8, 2013
murray resident wrote:
Cant belive it today i saw animal control officers patroling not park at wendys or on there way home .. change in this department was good .... big congrats to Mrs Pittman for letting sheriffs dept take pver it was for the best !!!!
Oops! U spoke to soon. Now we no they were on the way to the schools to tell the little kids why their career choice shoud be animal killer. How we gonna help find them homes when they aint even on the page..Guess the dogs all hid when they heard Franklin was in town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union County teacher arrested 4 hr MMA FIGHTER 21
The Kilgore Twins-Ashlie and Amy (Oct '10) 4 hr Realitycheck 57
how is the new coaching going to be at north mu... (May '09) 20 hr Really 100
neighbors yard full of garbage (Mar '15) Thu Tina 81
Who are you voting for BRMEMC board? Thu Member 10
Corruption at BRMEMC Wed Metermaid 95
Cable service at BRMEMC Wed Bearman 9

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance