Message To = PAT ROBERTSON = From God

Posted in the Ranger Forum

TheSpiritOfTruth

Kladno, Czech Republic

#1 Apr 3, 2013

You told Benny Hinn on his TV show that God told you that Mit Romney was going to be elected president and defeat Obama in the election.

Even after Benny Hinn asked you again if you were sure it was God.

You said yes that you knew the voice of God.

THE LORD TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO GO ON YOUR SHOW AND CONFESS THIS TO EVERYONE.

AND REPENT.
TheSpiritOfTruth

Kladno, Czech Republic

#2 Apr 3, 2013
You should be ashamed of yourself.

You should have already done this.

How come you have to be rebuked to do what is right in the sight of the Lord?
Albert

Rocky Face, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
I probably shouldn't,but will anyway,because I have said before and I will say it again Pat Robertson is a crazy schizophrenic and should be locked up before he causes someone are a lot of people great harm.He also said God told him it would be all right to murder.Pat Robertson is either one of two things a liar or crazy or both,but then isn't all preachers guilty of the same thing. I have come to the conclusion that people will believe anything,if it's along the lines that they want to believe anyway.I think someone said before,a pretty stright statement,that a fool and his money would soon depart,true statement ,but it wasn't God that said it.
Albert

Rocky Face, GA

#4 Apr 3, 2013
TheSpiritOfTruth wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You should have already done this.
How come you have to be rebuked to do what is right in the sight of the Lord?
No,you should be ashamed of your self for believing in him to start with.He also said God told him murder was all right.Pat robertson is one of two things a lying hypochrite,or suffering from schizophrenia,either way he should be lock up ,before he causes great harm to a lot of people,remember Jim Jones .
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Pat Robetson, Benny Hinn and a bunch of other money Preachers doo hear voices....but not from God. I think it is the fallen angel below with horns and a pitch fork. Money, money, money and mo money! Looking for fools that will part with their money!
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#6 Apr 4, 2013
the voices come from Tesla voice to skull (V2K) technology ...most are labeled insane for head voices instead of passing their tests with HQ...the head doc's have the roper report and know what to do when one hears them but aint got the brains to know its a wizard of oz trick so they needs to be sedated...
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#7 Apr 4, 2013
and one preacher was caught with an in ear mic to his back stage wife reading him prayer requests that some sheep had filed out and he would say god tells him these things...his wife must have been god,lol.
JOE

Chickamauga, GA

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Grand Architect wrote:
the voices come from Tesla voice to skull (V2K) technology ...most are labeled insane for head voices instead of passing their tests with HQ...the head doc's have the roper report and know what to do when one hears them but aint got the brains to know its a wizard of oz trick so they needs to be sedated...
Next time you go the doctor tell him you are hearing jesus talking to you and see where he sends you.Pat Robertson is one of the most famous nut cases,but there are thousands of them out there,but i will have to give them credit,they are at least smarter than the people that believe them.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Grand Architect wrote:
and one preacher was caught with an in ear mic to his back stage wife reading him prayer requests that some sheep had filed out and he would say god tells him these things...his wife must have been god,lol.
People have actually admitted to being paid to act like a healing took place by some of these money Preachers. Man does not need anouther man to do his praying or asking for healing....Especially if he charges you. You are fully capable to doo your own praying one on one.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#10 Apr 4, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>Next time you go the doctor tell him you are hearing jesus talking to you and see where he sends you.Pat Robertson is one of the most famous nut cases,but there are thousands of them out there,but i will have to give them credit,they are at least smarter than the people that believe them.
i explode lightbulbs just getting mad enough to reach the right vibration/frequency which scared a pain doc about 7 years ago so bad that finding doctors is difficult, so i just heal/will my self most of the time...
Doo

Douglas, GA

#11 Apr 4, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>Next time you go the doctor tell him you are hearing jesus talking to you and see where he sends you.Pat Robertson is one of the most famous nut cases,but there are thousands of them out there,but i will have to give them credit,they are at least smarter than the people that believe them.
And he actually tried to run as a Republican President. He still is a big Republican icon today Imagine that!
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#12 Apr 4, 2013
the eye of Ra temporary resides in chatsworth ga...you'll have to ask our freemasons what that means...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Matter? 1 hr JB Stoner 13
Hillary Clinton for President ! 6 hr brother for Trump 57
What does Blairsville need? 7 hr Observer 121
Howard Ensley vs Greg Hogan for Murray County C... 8 hr Heynow 27
Polyurethane floor installer 11 hr Tanjello Fusion 5
Democrat Convention in Philadelphia 13 hr Ed Anger 1
why cant we have a walmart in chatsworth??? 15 hr Smally Biggs 10

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance