Just curious

Savannah, TN

#22 Jan 23, 2013
I have come to a couple of observations about this thread. Some folks posting either don't have a clue or know more than they are apparently telling the cops. First, if this guy was beaten within an inch of his life and is on life support which would make it impossible to talk because he would be unconscious and have tubes running down his throat, he wouldn't be able to tell anyone what happened to him much less that someone cleaned him up and changed his clothes so someone that was there would had to have witnessed this which would make them part of the crime since the ems workers were supposedly told that no one knew who he was. Secondly, as a medical person myself, any medical people that came into contact with him are trained to detect assault cases and are mandated by law to report this to authorites and I haven't seen anything here that says that happened so who reported it and how do they know the facts. If this gentleman and the named accused on here are the only people that truly know what happened, then I think the police are probably going to want the injured persons story because we all obviously know what the accused story is. If there aren't any charges yet, that's probably the next step when the victim can tell his side. The police aren't going to arrest anyone on crap stirrer CSI watching idiots assumptions.
who knows

United States

#23 Jan 23, 2013
Well there was other ppl there thats how his family found out almost 24 hrs later...its been told that his son received a text from another person that was there at the time of the beating ...but you know theres three sides to every story ...your side the other person side and the truth ...so im not a idiot and i sure the hell dont watch csi...like i said b4 this family are good friends of mine but i dont know all details ....really dont want to know ...i just think justices should be served im sure it will be....lol
Just saying

Dalton, GA

#24 Jan 23, 2013
Just curious wrote:
I have come to a couple of observations about this thread. Some folks posting either don't have a clue or know more than they are apparently telling the cops. First, if this guy was beaten within an inch of his life and is on life support which would make it impossible to talk because he would be unconscious and have tubes running down his throat, he wouldn't be able to tell anyone what happened to him much less that someone cleaned him up and changed his clothes so someone that was there would had to have witnessed this which would make them part of the crime since the ems workers were supposedly told that no one knew who he was. Secondly, as a medical person myself, any medical people that came into contact with him are trained to detect assault cases and are mandated by law to report this to authorites and I haven't seen anything here that says that happened so who reported it and how do they know the facts. If this gentleman and the named accused on here are the only people that truly know what happened, then I think the police are probably going to want the injured persons story because we all obviously know what the accused story is. If there aren't any charges yet, that's probably the next step when the victim can tell his side. The police aren't going to arrest anyone on crap stirrer CSI watching idiots assumptions.
I do not believe u r an emt, but the man that was beaten has spoken and what you've heard is by god the truth.
who knows

United States

#25 Jan 23, 2013
Yes i heard the same just sayin....it seems he is doing better ...i heard he was out of icu ...idk that to be true didnt hear it from the family ...gods a working progress and he knows the outcome of the situation....i know the family has been thru alot during this....for there sake i hope justice is served....
huh

Chatsworth, GA

#26 Jan 24, 2013
Why don't you just hope that whoever was beaten
recovers completely and is able to live his/her life.
THAT should be the MAIN hope/wish for this person
and their family.
After that is when to
worry about vengeance
and justice.
who knows

United States

#27 Jan 24, 2013
Not sure we need anymore smartass ppl on here really...i do hope he recovers but i also think justice should be served no matter what...if one gets away with something like this then the rest will think they can...just sayin
Wow

Savannah, TN

#28 Jan 24, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text> I do not believe u r an emt, but the man that was beaten has spoken and what you've heard is by god the truth.
I didn't see anything about an emt in the post. It just said medical person. All teachers , law enforcement, teachers, and clergy are mandated by law to report abuse or signs of abuse. Medical people are more than just emts. Just an observation so you didn't think your doctor or nurse fell into the electrician field.
Just saying

Summerville, GA

#29 Jan 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't see anything about an emt in the post. It just said medical person. All teachers , law enforcement, teachers, and clergy are mandated by law to report abuse or signs of abuse. Medical people are more than just emts. Just an observation so you didn't think your doctor or nurse fell into the electrician field.
Look smartass,the bottom line is that Mark guy beat Kenny and meant for him to die,What do u not understand about that.And no I was not there but u know what it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that.Why else would he straight out tell anybody that he didn't know the man and Kenny said Mark did it.Open and shut.Com prehend that of u can.
who knows

United States

#30 Jan 25, 2013
Just heard that kenny is still in micu at erlanger...he is some better...but not enough to really answer alot of question about what happen the night of his beaten...he has said who done it but isnt able to go in to depth of the matter ...he gets upset cause he cant tell what really went on...he has came along way from were he was...there's a possibilty that he may not be able to speak out and tell the truth...he has came along way but has aways to come yet...but he's a figther and i have faith he will....god is in control and with him all things are possible ...just keep kenny and the family in your prayers ....thats what its gonna take for this family and him to pull thru this...
Wow

Savannah, TN

#31 Jan 25, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text> Look smartass,the bottom line is that Mark guy beat Kenny and meant for him to die,What do u not understand about that.And no I was not there but u know what it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that.Why else would he straight out tell anybody that he didn't know the man and Kenny said Mark did it.Open and shut.Com prehend that of u can.
from what I have read he didn't say much of nothing to anybody about what was done to him and it is by far open and shut you moron. If it was then someone would have already been in jail. But I guess you have a law degree with all that law and order you watch or maybe you are one of those jail house lawyers who are well versed in the ins and outs of how a criminal case works since you are probably on probation or parole anyway.
well

Dalton, GA

#32 Jan 25, 2013
I'll be glad when all of his MAFIA bunch is run out.
Just saying

Summerville, GA

#33 Jan 25, 2013
The truth will come out WOW!Think what u want,justice will be sought and served.
vivo

United States

#34 Jan 25, 2013
The one on parole is the one that beat the poor man running like a scared dog now who is the moron? Why dont the dog post his comment?
who knows

United States

#35 Jan 26, 2013
It kinda makes me feel that some may know the beater by the way there post read...but thats to be exspected on here ...morons ,idiots ,and csi watchers...
MissPI

Spring Hill, TN

#36 Jan 28, 2013
The girl keeping company with Mark Pratt (the man responsible for the attempted, almost succesful, murder of Bishop) is Bonita Evans. Her husband committed suicide a while back. She witnessed and probably helped in this terrible act against another human. If anyone has info of either Mark or Bonita's where abouts, please contact MCSO. The two are supposedly 'on the run'. Wonder why? I'm sure they realize it's a matter of time until justice will be served. Maybe a little retaliation wouldn't hurt either. So, post on here, as well as contacting MCSO and maybe both will occur.
MissPI

Spring Hill, TN

#37 Jan 28, 2013
huh wrote:
Why don't you just hope that whoever was beaten
recovers completely and is able to live his/her life.
THAT should be the MAIN hope/wish for this person
and their family.
After that is when to
worry about vengeance
and justice.
How is it you know who hopes what? I'm certain hope as well as prayers are included.
huh

Chatsworth, GA

#38 Jan 30, 2013
MissPI wrote:
<quoted text>How is it you know who hopes what? I'm certain hope as well as prayers are included.
Because they posted on here..."I just hope justice gets served."
I can read and comprehend what I read.
I agree that justice should prevail,
but the well being and recovery of the person hurt
should be first and foremost.
That was my opinion.
who knows

United States

#39 Feb 2, 2013
Its funny how they are still out there doin what they do...bonita is a snake in tbe grass she couldve cared less when her husband past...but seems her and pratt are true partners in crime..
..its funny how they are still posting on fb like nothing has happened....but if the law dont get them ....im sure someone else will cause kramas a b***h....why should they be able to enjoy life...poor kenny cant he dont realize much of anything but if gods will ...he'll recover and justice is and will be served...so run you cowards your road will end sooner than u think....
Albert

Chatsworth, GA

#40 Feb 2, 2013
MissPI wrote:
The girl keeping company with Mark Pratt (the man responsible for the attempted, almost succesful, murder of Bishop) is Bonita Evans. Her husband committed suicide a while back. She witnessed and probably helped in this terrible act against another human. If anyone has info of either Mark or Bonita's where abouts, please contact MCSO. The two are supposedly 'on the run'. Wonder why? I'm sure they realize it's a matter of time until justice will be served. Maybe a little retaliation wouldn't hurt either. So, post on here, as well as contacting MCSO and maybe both will occur.
You mean to tell us with all of this new law and order in murray county ,now the citizen's are going to have to find the criminals.
MissPI

Spring Hill, TN

#41 Feb 6, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>You mean to tell us with all of this new law and order in murray county ,now the citizen's are going to have to find the criminals.
I'm not telling you anything, I'm merely making suggestions, expressing opinions and sharing what I know that may be helpful in this case. Are you unaware of 'AMERICA'S MOST WANTED' and 'CRIME STOPPERS', et al.? I am unsure on actual statistics, however it is evident that word of mouth or heightening awareness to citizens is a key leader in the apprehension of criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
head pub in jail?? 10 min Faith 30
Can a Liberal be a Christian? 21 min Nope 204
David Perdue - Senate 26 min HaHaReally 3
katie bowman 58 min bohem 3
Wake up floridiots Naming your driveway is stupid. 1 hr Mari 88
Ban Flights Now 2 hr Republican 44
Question to Lamar 4 hr neighbor 9

Ranger News Video

Ranger Dating
Find my Match