Man that was beaten on south end of M...

Man that was beaten on south end of Murray County

Posted in the Ranger Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Resident

Dalton, GA

#1 Jan 19, 2013
It is really sad when a man gets beaten to within an inch of his life and continues to be on life support in erlanger ICU and no charges have been filed against the ones that commited the crime(and indeed this is a crime)by MCSO.This really needs attention by the citizens of Murray County.
vivo

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2013
Charges should be filed.if ur protecting urself thats one thing but to beat someone almost half to death is another.put him in jail already
Curious

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Concerned Resident wrote:
It is really sad when a man gets beaten to within an inch of his life and continues to be on life support in erlanger ICU and no charges have been filed against the ones that commited the crime(and indeed this is a crime)by MCSO.This really needs attention by the citizens of Murray County.
What are you talking about?
hello

Fitzgerald, GA

#4 Jan 19, 2013
can u give more info like when this happened how many ppl beat him up are you saying the mcso beat him need more and better info
concerned

Dalton, GA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
What happened??
Dale

Summerville, GA

#6 Jan 19, 2013
We have a new sheriff in town that was going to do things different.The young man"s granddad is the Eton Police .Mabey he can get something done about it .
DAN

Summerville, GA

#7 Jan 19, 2013
I for one hope all you people wanting a new sheriff and law and order in murray County ,get what you deserve and most likely will.Start your count and I will bet you that there will be another new sheriff in the next election.Somethimes you get what you ask for,sad be true.
Dale

Summerville, GA

#8 Jan 19, 2013
DAN wrote:
I for one hope all you people wanting a new sheriff and law and order in murray County ,get what you deserve and most likely will.Start your count and I will bet you that there will be another new sheriff in the next election.Somethimes you get what you ask for,sad be true.

You took my comment the wrong way .We have a new sheriff in town that is going to do things different meaning he has done things different alright, he did"nt arrest anyone for this crime .I like Howard Ensley myself.
Yea

Summerville, GA

#9 Jan 19, 2013
I heard their was a suspicious altercation between older gentleman on that end of town but I don't know if their is any truth to it.
Etonian

Pigeon Forge, TN

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a new sheriff in town that was going to do things different.The young man"s granddad is the Eton Police .Mabey he can get something done about it .
Somebody needs to get their facts straight..I think you are talking about two different incidents. Brent's grandson has been out of hospital for several days, he was not in the south end of the county , and the man who beat him is still sitting in jail as far as i know.
vivo

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Yeah 2different things ppl.we talking bout a 50 yr old man getting the life bout beat out of him by someone 10 yrs younger than him and let him lay for 18 hrs and changing his bloody clothes and telling paradmedics they didnt know him.so why you thimk they had to lie? I smell a rat

Since: Jan 13

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Someone needs to get the story to the papers thats the best way to get things done. May be the only way in this case. If they denied knowin who the man was and the story has not hit the papers then there is definitely some covering up bein done by someone somewhere.
who knows

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2013
Yes there is truth to the south end beating...yes its a shame there has been nothing done to the person that done this...this family is dear friends of mine and he is in icu and things arent good...the sad thing is he was left for dead and when the family finally got word about it they found in erlanger as john doe...these ppl were supposible a friend to this man...some friend huh....it takes a sorry person to beat a man with a inch of his life and leave him....yes the mcso has been notified yet nothing done ...so if anyone knows anything please say something ....he has kids and grandkids.....he has a loving family there good ppl if whoever done this wouldve step up it probably wouldnt went as far as the police...just saying if your bad enough to do someone this way ...be man enough to face the punshiment...
who knows

United States

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Southend beating happened over a week ago almost two wks....

Since: Jan 13

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2013
That is a long time for something of that magtitude to have taken place and not reached the public eye. Whats really goin on in murray county? And where is this new sheriff i been hearing so much about? Im sure mcso is like every other county by making drugs n money top priority on the to do list. LIFE should come first as God created us all to be equal. Should not take money or power to get things investigated and justice served. What if this man was your dad, brother or son????
vivo

United States

#17 Jan 21, 2013
Well said need2nobasis
vivo

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2013
Maybe the attention to this crime will flush out this perpatrator and charges will be filed and justice will be served.im sure the local parole office can find a few things to investagate.as im sure these comments are being monitored
who knows

United States

#19 Jan 22, 2013
They probably are bein monitored...but if so then maybe something will be done...its sad that ppl can just go out this way ...speaking for myself i couldnt sleep at night knowing i had done another human this way ...but black soul ppl have no consciences about them....but im hearing the case has been closed theres nothing going to be done ....so all of us who is concerned in this matter needs to let it be know to the mcso or someone else of higher authority....not sayin it will help but never hurts to try...if it were a member of my family i wouldnt stop til justice was served and who ever done such a crowderly crime as this how would you feel and what would you do if it was your dad,brother,or son like need2knowbases said....
abc

Chatsworth, GA

#20 Jan 22, 2013
The man that was beaten was Kenny Bishop and he is still in icu at erlanger. The man who beat him is Mark Pratt who is always in trouble and he beat the man at his house and let him lay there 18 hours unconcious and then changed clothes on him called the law and said he didnt know who he was. Pratt is a trouble maker always has been, same reason his own brother got killed in exactly the same way. whole family is trash....
who knows

United States

#21 Jan 22, 2013
Not so sure its good to be puttin names out like that at this time ...he has family that are already bein threaten and bothered by this coward....if it is been monitored maybe something may get done ...since they got a name ....you hear so much bs not enough truth these days ....and cant trust anyone this situation proves that ....but if theres not justice served here believe one day he'll pay....god doesnt like ugly mean ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why cant we have a walmart in chatsworth??? 11 min Cleatas hogwaller 32
Howard Ensley vs Greg Hogan for Murray County C... 15 min Harold of the Rocks 34
Remove Benny Erwin as Coroner 31 min tellico 59
where is a good place to buy furniture and appl... (Sep '07) 2 hr tellico 3
News Fired Georgia officer says she wasn't aware Con... 2 hr Nathen Bedford fo... 2
Democrat Convention in Philadelphia 10 hr Trail90 4
Beaulieu 10 hr Feel diggler 21

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages