A Church for the Unchurched
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
JOE

Dalton, GA

#162 Mar 5, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
Albert , I never said atheist was a religion .I know a atheist is a non beleiver of God . I beleive in God . I just don"t understand the bible . How God could have allowed men to mistreat women . How God could put such pain in childbirth over eating fruit when Adam eat fruit and he got a slap on the hand . I know we are not to understand everythings but when I read this it made me think that someone who loved all of us could allow women and little girls to be mistreated .My way of understanding love is wanting the very best for the ones you love . Never seeing them hurt . Doing everything in your power to protect them from harm .
I am not putting the bible down , I just beleive men wrote the bible over and over and over again . There are different bibles that says different things . Different people reading the same bible and teaching different things . Churches that think if you don"t go to their church you will not be saved .Some think once saved always saved . I guess the reason I am having such a hard time with this is , My mother went to church and when she died a preacher from a church where my brother went said she was in hell because she did"nt go to his church . This still hurts . I had so much hate in my heart for that man .He had no ideal the pain he caused my family or maybe he just did"nt care how the family felt .So you can see how I have a hard time understanding the bible , churches , and preachers . Who or what are are we to beleive in ?
"GAIL" you seem like a very nice person that is just going through what millions and millions of people have already gone through ,they didn't figure it out and you won't either.At some point in your life you will decide what is fact and what is not a fact and when you get there you will still just have two ways you can go evolution or creation one is truth and the other is fiction.But let no person on earth or anyone that has ever been on earth tell you which one is which ,because the they just simply do not know and a lot of them are suffering from schizophrenia from worrying about this very subject.All I will ask of you is to think,that there several hundred different religions out there today and everyone of them have one thing in common,everyone of them think everyone but them is going to hell.Then you have the Jews that doesn't believe that the great savior has ever got to earth yet,but is yet to come,what does that make the man we call Jesus that they hung on the cross.Preachers today preach for one thing and one thing only "MONEY" take the money out of it and everyone of them will be gone once they see there is not going to be money in it for them anymore.Look it up and see for yourself what is the fastest growing group of people today when it comes to evolution or creation,there is a reason for this.
JOE

Dalton, GA

#163 Mar 5, 2013
scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to church. You will not get satisfied on this TOPIX.
You won't get satisfied in church either Gail,that's the problem now and has been along isn't it,tell us the truth as you see it.WE value your opinion as much or more than anyone's,you are important and something in your life has made you the way you are and I think we both know for a fact what it was.
Albert

Byron, GA

#164 Mar 5, 2013
scholar wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to church. You will not get satisfied on this TOPIX.
Now that's funny.
u think

Summerville, GA

#165 Mar 5, 2013
A lot of people think facebook (because it has been hacked and is full of malware) and topix (a gossip center)is the work of the devil and won't get on either but, when you go to church you always run into whore mongers, gossipers, two faced people, and liars so what is the difference?
Albert

Byron, GA

#166 Mar 5, 2013
u think wrote:
A lot of people think facebook (because it has been hacked and is full of malware) and topix (a gossip center)is the work of the devil and won't get on either but, when you go to church you always run into whore mongers, gossipers, two faced people, and liars so what is the difference?
The only differance really is that on topix people don't have to try to influence other people.For some strange reason Schizophrenia seems to start at the mason dixon line,ever notice.
itsme

Dalton, GA

#167 Mar 5, 2013
Evolution is not a fact its a theory. If eveolution was a fact then at some point we will all die because I dont see half man half monkey walking out of the jungle to keep evolution alive. So you mean to tell me this all...speaking of creation...just happened on its own? That would be simply amazing if true. Take our planet...by chance the earth just happen to be at the exact distance from the sun to sustain like, if it were to had been just 1 mile closer to the sun or one mile away from the sun, life as we now it would not be in exsistance. The air we breath just happened to...by chance...contain all the right chemicals to give us air to breath...change those by just the smallest amount and we would die. You could go on and on and in the end evolution is simply impossible. Show me proof it is still going on today...because for evolution to exist it must still be in existance to continue to sustane life. Problem is you cant.
Guest

Eastaboga, AL

#168 Mar 6, 2013
itsme wrote:
Evolution is not a fact its a theory. If eveolution was a fact then at some point we will all die because I dont see half man half monkey walking out of the jungle to keep evolution alive. So you mean to tell me this all...speaking of creation...just happened on its own? That would be simply amazing if true. Take our planet...by chance the earth just happen to be at the exact distance from the sun to sustain like, if it were to had been just 1 mile closer to the sun or one mile away from the sun, life as we now it would not be in exsistance. The air we breath just happened to...by chance...contain all the right chemicals to give us air to breath...change those by just the smallest amount and we would die. You could go on and on and in the end evolution is simply impossible. Show me proof it is still going on today...because for evolution to exist it must still be in existance to continue to sustane life. Problem is you cant.
Your post is so misinformed that its hardly worth the effort to go into it...... I'll just say that it would help if you were better educated about it.......
Albert

Dalton, GA

#169 Mar 6, 2013
itsme wrote:
Evolution is not a fact its a theory. If eveolution was a fact then at some point we will all die because I dont see half man half monkey walking out of the jungle to keep evolution alive. So you mean to tell me this all...speaking of creation...just happened on its own? That would be simply amazing if true. Take our planet...by chance the earth just happen to be at the exact distance from the sun to sustain like, if it were to had been just 1 mile closer to the sun or one mile away from the sun, life as we now it would not be in exsistance. The air we breath just happened to...by chance...contain all the right chemicals to give us air to breath...change those by just the smallest amount and we would die. You could go on and on and in the end evolution is simply impossible. Show me proof it is still going on today...because for evolution to exist it must still be in existance to continue to sustane life. Problem is you cant.
"itsme"you still have a lot of prehistoric genes left from your previous past ,or just a little bit more monkey left in you than most people have I guess. Not to worry though,you will catch up ,or at least your great,great,great children will,it takes some of us longer than others.You seem to know a lot about distance,so let me ask you a question,you will agree won't you ,that if you go in a stright line or in the exact direction ,eventually you will come to the end of what ever it is your measuring.Just like your meausurement of the distant from the sun to the earth. Question How big is space and when you come to the end of it what is on the other side of it.You see there may very well be no more places where there is life ,but there is a real possibility that there could be a lot more,we simply don't know at this time .You see we all still have a little animal left in us so remember that the next time you mistreat a animal.By the time you get the question figured out ,you will be one step closer to losing the rest of your monkey.
Gail

Dalton, GA

#170 Mar 6, 2013
Durning the first 1,000 years Christianty , there were no denominations or sects. Any church besides the catholic church was consiered heresy . Now there are many church"s such as :Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Church of God and Holiness, Assembly of God, Johovah"s Witnesses' Pentecostal, Church of Scientists Catholic and so on .

If the bible is all true , why do we need all these diferent churches ? If all the people beleive the bible is the true word of God , then why don"t everyone go to the same church ? Why do these different church"s teach different beleif"s when they are teaching from the bible ? The bibe was wrote by man many times and still the bible is being changed from church to church .Even if a person goes to school to study the bible , they will go back to a certain church, such as a Catholic or a Baptist and teach two different beleif"s .Some people will say if you are not going to my church you will burn to hell , because my church teaches from the bible and the other churches do not . Think about it .
JOE

Dalton, GA

#171 Mar 6, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>"itsme"you still have a lot of prehistoric genes left from your previous past ,or just a little bit more monkey left in you than most people have I guess. Not to worry though,you will catch up ,or at least your great,great,great children will,it takes some of us longer than others.You seem to know a lot about distance,so let me ask you a question,you will agree won't you ,that if you go in a stright line or in the exact direction ,eventually you will come to the end of what ever it is your measuring.Just like your meausurement of the distant from the sun to the earth. Question How big is space and when you come to the end of it what is on the other side of it.You see there may very well be no more places where there is life ,but there is a real possibility that there could be a lot more,we simply don't know at this time .You see we all still have a little animal left in us so remember that the next time you mistreat a animal.By the time you get the question figured out ,you will be one step closer to losing the rest of your monkey.
Are you trying to say her monkey may not be up todate.
thankyou

Dalton, GA

#172 Mar 6, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>"GAIL" you seem like a very nice person that is just going through what millions and millions of people have already gone through ,they didn't figure it out and you won't either.At some point in your life you will decide what is fact and what is not a fact and when you get there you will still just have two ways you can go evolution or creation one is truth and the other is fiction.But let no person on earth or anyone that has ever been on earth tell you which one is which ,because the they just simply do not know and a lot of them are suffering from schizophrenia from worrying about this very subject.All I will ask of you is to think,that there several hundred different religions out there today and everyone of them have one thing in common,everyone of them think everyone but them is going to hell.Then you have the Jews that doesn't believe that the great savior has ever got to earth yet,but is yet to come,what does that make the man we call Jesus that they hung on the cross.Preachers today preach for one thing and one thing only "MONEY" take the money out of it and everyone of them will be gone once they see there is not going to be money in it for them anymore.Look it up and see for yourself what is the fastest growing group of people today when it comes to evolution or creation,there is a reason for this.
Thanks for telling it so like it is.
itsme

Saint Louis, MO

#173 Mar 6, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>"itsme"you still have a lot of prehistoric genes left from your previous past ,or just a little bit more monkey left in you than most people have I guess. Not to worry though,you will catch up ,or at least your great,great,great children will,it takes some of us longer than others.You seem to know a lot about distance,so let me ask you a question,you will agree won't you ,that if you go in a stright line or in the exact direction ,eventually you will come to the end of what ever it is your measuring.Just like your meausurement of the distant from the sun to the earth. Question How big is space and when you come to the end of it what is on the other side of it.You see there may very well be no more places where there is life ,but there is a real possibility that there could be a lot more,we simply don't know at this time .You see we all still have a little animal left in us so remember that the next time you mistreat a animal.By the time you get the question figured out ,you will be one step closer to losing the rest of your monkey.
I have never mistreated an animal. So what you are saying is, if the earth was a mile closer to the sun it wouldn't make a difference in life on this planet? Ok??? You are trying to states facts on hopes and wishes of other life forms someplace on some distant plant...what a waste of hopes. Another thing that just makes me laught is people who actually think aliens helped man to evolve into the species we are today but like evolution, they disappeared too. Neither have rock solid proof they ever existed. Now that's the facts.
Albert

Dalton, GA

#174 Mar 6, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never mistreated an animal. So what you are saying is, if the earth was a mile closer to the sun it wouldn't make a difference in life on this planet? Ok??? You are trying to states facts on hopes and wishes of other life forms someplace on some distant plant...what a waste of hopes. Another thing that just makes me laught is people who actually think aliens helped man to evolve into the species we are today but like evolution, they disappeared too. Neither have rock solid proof they ever existed. Now that's the facts.
"Aliens" ,where in the he** did that come from ,I did not say anything about the earth being closer to the sun ,I am "hot" already.I said you could use the same way of measuring ,as you did with your sun project, in order to find out big space is,we can already see millions of miles ,but that is only a fraction of how big space is .Now go back and reread my statement or question and see if you can answer it.Your monkey is starting to show again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton for President ! 10 min Just Sayin 60
bryant cochran (Jul '12) 1 hr Vote Nah 749
Cheaters (Jul '15) 1 hr Tammy 46
Sanders supporters 2 hr tnfan 1
Black Lives Matter? 3 hr Rev Jesse Sharpton 17
why cant we have a walmart in chatsworth??? 3 hr Daylight 11
North Murray 1-6 at Southeastern 4 hr Shutyertrap 30

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages