Comments
41 - 60 of 173 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013
Gail

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop taking those passages out of context and start studing what you are reading. Answer not a fool in his folly. Thats also in the scriptures. You do not understand what you are reading. The Bible is not against women. Im not Obama...I will not just give you all the answers take it upon yourself to study and understand. God used many great women in the Bible.
I am not taking passages out of context .I am telling you what the bible says .Read it your self .If it is not ment to mean what it said then what was the point of putting it in the bible to start with ? It"s crazy to write one thing and expect people to beleive it because the bible is the holy book of truth and then stand there and say it is not so and make an excuse for what it says . No: people does not want to beleive the bible would tell you to treat women or anyone else like the bible says about women but it does .You can make excuses all day long but that does not change what is written in the bible for everyone to read .Maybe you should read it instead of beleiving what someone else says it means .This is why there are so many different churches . Different churches take the same bible and read it and each one will tell you the other churches are not teaching the truth and their church is the only one that wil take you to heaven .The rest are going to hell .Just make sure to leave parts of the bible out so people will not know what it really says or make up something to hide the truth .I beleive in a loving God that loves everyone . I also know the bible speaks of good women in the bible doing great things . This comes from God The parts that tells you to abuse women comes from man .Men wrote the bible over and over many times.What was wrong with the first ones ? Why was it changed ?
Gail

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Feb 19, 2013
 
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop taking those passages out of context and start studing what you are reading. Answer not a fool in his folly. Thats also in the scriptures. You do not understand what you are reading. The Bible is not against women. Im not Obama...I will not just give you all the answers take it upon yourself to study and understand. God used many great women in the Bible.
No one said you was Obama . Obama would not pretend to know everything like you anyway.I would not beleive it if you tried to give me the answers because if you can"t read what the bible said without skipping over half of it then your answers would not be true to start with .If you already know the answers to all the bible maybe you should start your own church .
wondering

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Feb 20, 2013
 
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not taking passages out of context .I am telling you what the bible says .Read it your self .If it is not ment to mean what it said then what was the point of putting it in the bible to start with ? It"s crazy to write one thing and expect people to beleive it because the bible is the holy book of truth and then stand there and say it is not so and make an excuse for what it says . No: people does not want to beleive the bible would tell you to treat women or anyone else like the bible says about women but it does .You can make excuses all day long but that does not change what is written in the bible for everyone to read .Maybe you should read it instead of beleiving what someone else says it means .This is why there are so many different churches . Different churches take the same bible and read it and each one will tell you the other churches are not teaching the truth and their church is the only one that wil take you to heaven .The rest are going to hell .Just make sure to leave parts of the bible out so people will not know what it really says or make up something to hide the truth .I beleive in a loving God that loves everyone . I also know the bible speaks of good women in the bible doing great things . This comes from God The parts that tells you to abuse women comes from man .Men wrote the bible over and over many times.What was wrong with the first ones ? Why was it changed ?
I have often wondered why the bible has been rewrote over and over. Too another thought, it was written by man. I do believe in GOD but man unlike GOD is imperfect.
guest

Pelham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop taking those passages out of context and start studing what you are reading. Answer not a fool in his folly. Thats also in the scriptures. You do not understand what you are reading. The Bible is not against women. Im not Obama...I will not just give you all the answers take it upon yourself to study and understand. God used many great women in the Bible.
Just curious. Have you read the original Hebrew? Have you read the Greek version? Is translation spot on accurate?
why is it

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Feb 20, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious. Have you read the original Hebrew? Have you read the Greek version? Is translation spot on accurate?
And again it is how it is interrupted.
I agree

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 20, 2013
 
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible was written by MAN not God. Too much has been changed in order to fit MANS bias needs and desires. God is very real but not todays Church. Tax free dollars to Preachers that give people a snow job. That's exactly why Churches are not filled with excited people. There's one on every corner with only a few seats filled. Why? I think I know why! I beleive in my God and you believe in yours.
I second this. Most of them don't have any reason to be tooting their horn anyway.
josh

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 20, 2013
 
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
People that intrudes in my private home pushing their beliefs are not welcome a bit more than a tele-marketer. I expect when I am in the privacy of "my home" for someone not to be so rude as to try anyway. Many have tried and many have left with their feelings hurt. I floated the river one time to find under a bridge a bunch of nice tv sets thrown over because of some Preacher and his followers. Just stupidity in some Churches!
All they want to do is to see the bad in you so they will have something to talk about before they make a trip up to the alter on wednesday nights.
sam

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hates mean evil women wrote:
<quoted text>Well I know for a fact that a certain grey headed old bats heart is not in the right place. I worked with her and I for one know this to be a fact. No I don't hate her but I go out of my way to avoid her.
I know that old fat grey headed and ugly lookin women out there at eton. She is jealous of anyone that isn't fat and ugly like her esp. the younger ladies. No one could stand her at work before she went and got herself fired. I for one was glad to see her go.
sam

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Feb 21, 2013
 
I meant woman not women
BearHunter69

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

How come when you start a post asking where you can get a good ham sandwich, the same old baloney keeps popping up?
DAN

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Gail if you want God in your life,leave the man made bible at home,take you a good long vacation and go somewhere it is very quite,maybe in a log cabin in the forest or go on a cruise and you can see God everywhere.He is there,for he is you,The bible was not only wrote by man it was wrote to serve man and his horney needs.No one on earth today could live by every word in the bible as it is wrote, you would be put in jail or the insane hospital.God is with you at all times ,talk to him ,BUT do not go set in multi million dollar church with all of the sinners,for God is not for sale.
JOE

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BearHunter69 wrote:
How come when you start a post asking where you can get a good ham sandwich, the same old baloney keeps popping up?
Cause bears just love baloney,I guess.
itsme

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

We will all know the truth at some point. If you want wisdom of God's word you first must know Him through His Son Jesus Christ...thats truth. If you dont then you will always see the Bible as written by man and never come to the truth. His Word is perfect...that cannot be understood by a sinful mind full of hate and blasphemy toward the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Continue to mock His Word and deny Christ as the one who died for your sins then God's judgement will be on you and you will not excape His wrath. I think some try to discredit God's Word because it reveals how sinful and vile they truly are. I know it did me and still continues to do so when a fall short of His will in my life and sin.
JOE

Summerville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"ITSME"most likely the biggest sin you have ever committed is voting for the greedy republicans and keeping them in office for you are just as guilty as they are for what they do.Voting for George Bush is enought send you to hell for ever and ever.
Gail

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

itsme wrote:
We will all know the truth at some point. If you want wisdom of God's word you first must know Him through His Son Jesus Christ...thats truth. If you dont then you will always see the Bible as written by man and never come to the truth. His Word is perfect...that cannot be understood by a sinful mind full of hate and blasphemy toward the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Continue to mock His Word and deny Christ as the one who died for your sins then God's judgement will be on you and you will not excape His wrath. I think some try to discredit God's Word because it reveals how sinful and vile they truly are. I know it did me and still continues to do so when a fall short of His will in my life and sin.
When God writes a bible I will beleive every word of it .When man writes one over and over and puts mean and hateful things in it and they want people to beleive it is Gods words then this is another thing .God warnes about this kind of teaching .I don"t think I live in sin and no one should be judging me when they don"t me .I don"t have to go to a fancy church and listen to someone read the bible and skip certain parts of it to know God .God lives in my heart as well as everyone else heart .Only God can know what you are thinking .You can talk to him anytime and no one has to know .I don"t have to have a group of people around me to pray .To beleive a person has to go to church and listen to someone read a man made bible is not going to get you to anywhere . You have to stand before God someday by your self . No matter how many people goes to church with you they will have to stand by themselfs .This is between God and I.
blah blah

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Gail wrote:
<quoted text>You are saying you obey the bible so that makes you a christain , if this is so , do you sing in your church ? Does your church have any women Sunday School Teachers ? If you have these women in your church Then the church sins acording to the bible . The bible says women are to be silent in church .If you need to speak wait untill you get home and ask your husband .Do you think a woman that speaks in church should be beaten with a stick by her husband or the church men ? If you have girls would you give them to men to do what ever they please to them ? If your husband gets in a fight with another man and you help your husband do you think your husband shuld cut both of your hands off and show you no pity ? THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS TO DO . If you beleive God is a loving God then why would God allow women to be treated this way ?
The bible was wrote by men over and over and always by men .These men had to hate women to write such a thing .Do you beleive God wanted this for the women ? I do not think so myself . In church people skip over all of this . If they beleive all the bible it true then why don"t they explain this .Or why don"t they keep the women silent like the bible teaches them to do ?

Shut up bitch the bible doesn't say that shit it means not to interrupt during the message to wait if you don't understand so take Adams rib and shove it up your ass amen
DAN

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up bitch the bible doesn't say that shit it means not to interrupt during the message to wait if you don't understand so take Adams rib and shove it up your ass amen
"Well said ,but didn't you say it to the wrong bitch?Gail is right and your the bitch.Shove it up your own as*.
Gail

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

blah blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up bitch the bible doesn't say that shit it means not to interrupt during the message to wait if you don't understand so take Adams rib and shove it up your ass amen
Wait untill I get home and ask my husband if I want to know something .Horse feathers . I have never interrupted anyone during a message . Its looks like you should have interrupted a lot of messages because you don"t understand anything .All you have learned is to curse and act like a fool .If I was you I would start eating all the ice I could get down because there will come a time when you will beg for ice if you don"t change your way of livig .
crazy people

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Feb 23, 2013
 
I know that church they must be all crazy especially the one that started this!!!!!!!!!!
Gail

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

crazy people wrote:
I know that church they must be all crazy especially the one that started this!!!!!!!!!!
Correct your grammer so we can understand you .

They must all be crazy ( not ) They must be all crazy .

You are welcome .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min ChicknButt 52,109
florida 20 min big news 4
If Obama had son. 20 min outsider 6
Debate: Ferguson - Chatsworth, GA 48 min Doo 4
Patrick Malone's Values 52 min TEmmettT 2
brmemc 1 hr Interesting 132
Commissioner 4 hr SAD 70

Search the Ranger Forum:
•••

Ranger News Video

•••
•••

Ranger Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ranger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ranger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ranger
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••