Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Judged:

"Ga ranked 48th in Sat scores..

Ga ranked 50th in political Ethics.........

Is the Ethics ranking a reflection of their Sat scores???????"

All I could find was an average score of 985 in 08
scores

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

uct wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the average SAT score for Union County Seniors?
http://georgiataxcreditscholarship.org/georgi...

Looks like Union County ranked 115 of 357 high schools in GA 2009-2010 (SAT scores). Scores are in this table.
happy

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Sources?
http://www.doe.k12.ga.us/Curriculum-Instructi...
Millie

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

I guess I will have to vote "NO". The school system waste too much now. Why give them any more. I think they need to tighten their belts like everybody else has had to do. They create jobs for family members, split classrooms up so teachers will have some thing to do. Tighten up your belt Mr Stepp.
Jerry 2

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

In the paper today it says

"Gooch fights for Woody Gap School Funding"

Mr. Gooch should have been asked why the school board blew 3.2 million dollars on a gym for those poor little students instead of thinkig about spending the money toward their education.

Seems like this county is more interested in RECREATION than the welfare of the community as a whole as to how SPLOST money needs to be spent.
Sorry but you did not get my vote last time and you sure won't this time.

“Whine-It's all Bush's Fault”

Since: Feb 13

Blairsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Jerry 2 wrote:
In the paper today it says
"Gooch fights for Woody Gap School Funding"
Mr. Gooch should have been asked why the school board blew 3.2 million dollars on a gym for those poor little students instead of thinkig about spending the money toward their education.
Seems like this county is more interested in RECREATION than the welfare of the community as a whole as to how SPLOST money needs to be spent.
Sorry but you did not get my vote last time and you sure won't this time.
Yep, Exactly, so goes the County Board of ED, so goes the County Commissioner. EVERYONE NEEDS TO REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU VOTE!!!
Chaos

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Yep- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Exactly, so goes the County Board of ED, so goes the County Commissioner. EVERYONE NEEDS TO REMEMBER THIS WHEN YOU VOTE!!!
The great and powerful oz has spoken.
Chaos

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Yep- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I believe you are right; I have exceeded not only your limited vocabulary of words, but your ability to understand as well.
This has become a pointless waste of time, and Iím sure, merely aggravating foolishness to everyone else.
So, I think Iíll stop helping you dig this ridiculous hole, hand your shovel back, and move on to more productive exchanges.
Iím certain you will continue to dig your ludicrous hole deeper, but, Iíll just sidestep it, for surely its collapse is imminent.
Yeah but the more you write the more I know I have pissed you off. Mission accomplished.
Fools on board

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but the more you write the more I know I have pissed you off. Mission accomplished.
And the more you write, the more they think you is me... and, damn, that is funny!!
uct

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Just vote no
Jerry

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I see where the BOE wants a new "Field House" to go with Astro Turf field. How stupid do theses board members think the tax payers are?

Yeah, Gooch needs to reevaluate his thinking for Woody Gap. How many students are in school over there? 107?$3.2 million for gym?

Keep spending money like that and we want have any to spend on Blairsville Flea Market or Reece poet pulpits!:)

I am going to vote no even if I risk property tax going up.
uct wrote:
Just vote no
Bet you did not know

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
I see where the BOE wants a new "Field House" to go with Astro Turf field. How stupid do theses board members think the tax payers are?
Yeah, Gooch needs to reevaluate his thinking for Woody Gap. How many students are in school over there? 107?$3.2 million for gym?
Keep spending money like that and we want have any to spend on Blairsville Flea Market or Reece poet pulpits!:)
I am going to vote no even if I risk property tax going up.
<quoted text>
Voting No will not raise our taxes one red cent. Our Govt. whether it be city, county, school, state or federal are like a kid away at college. They will spend every red dime you will let them have and want more. If the tax passes they will still raise taxes every time they get a chance and will spend you money foolishly. As long as we let politicians run our govt. we will be broke. Vote No to taxes and against every incumbent that is up for election.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 212 of212
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ranger Discussions

Search the Ranger Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Board of Education election 12 min tmv post 4
Seniors should not pay School Tax in Union (Sep '13) 16 min taxed 273
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 17 min rename 39,355
arrest reports (Jun '13) 19 min tmv post 65
Michelle Waters 35 min Sunshineonacloudyday 38
Hair cutter 40 min happy 7
Real climate change 46 min Relford 1
•••
•••

Ranger News Video

•••
•••

Ranger Jobs

•••
•••