|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me be the first to tell you that we Floridians appreciate one less Damn Tourist to deal with, so Thank You!
Speak for yourself, you do not represent or speak for Floridians.
We are fully capable of speaking for oueselves!
You don't like tourists, fine, your right. But by God you don't speak for me!
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Paladinhgwt wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, you do not represent or speak for Floridians.
We are fully capable of speaking for oueselves!
You don't like tourists, fine, your right. But by God you don't speak for me!
Yeah another Disney worker speaks
big news

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me be the first to tell you that we Floridians appreciate one less Damn Tourist to deal with, so Thank You!
You're kinda welcome.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah another Disney worker speaks
Sorry about that, not a Disney worker.
What is your problem with individuals that work for Disney?
You are a basic ignorant, arrogant and stupid individual!
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Paladinhgwt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that, not a Disney worker.
What is your problem with individuals that work for Disney?
You are a basic ignorant, arrogant and stupid individual!
How am I supposed to know you aren't a Disney worker, you are ashamed of where you live (location hidden). And I don't have a problem with Disney workers it's just that when a Floridian says they like tourists they almost always work for one of the big tourist attractions, the rest of us just barely tolerate them.

basic ignorant, arrogant and stupid individual??? I'll match letters after my name with the best of them.(the arrogant part might come across to people who I need to put in their place).

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we TRY to filter out the Georgian Hillfolk but some of them slip in.
Listen twit, we come there all the time. Our money spends just as well as anyone's from any state. You rattle my nerves all uppidy. I hope you do not have a second home in N E GA for when you need rescuing good luck!
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>Listen twit, we come there all the time. Our money spends just as well as anyone's from any state. You rattle my nerves all uppidy. I hope you do not have a second home in N E GA for when you need rescuing good luck!
Yes PLEASE come here, just Please don't drive down. Fly, bus or train in; take a bus, taxi, limo, shuttle to Disney/Universal/SeaWorld and spend some time on International Drive. Have a good time, spend all your money but PLEASE stay off the friggen road, we call you the Georgia roadblocks because just one of you stops traffic for miles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes PLEASE come here, just Please don't drive down. Fly, bus or train in; take a bus, taxi, limo, shuttle to Disney/Universal/SeaWorld and spend some time on International Drive. Have a good time, spend all your money but PLEASE stay off the friggen road, we call you the Georgia roadblocks because just one of you stops traffic for miles.
Funny after you have about 3 wrecks here in GA and your insurance either goes sky high or you are cancelled you finally LEARN how to drive! LOL
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Laurel Wood wrote:
<quoted text>Funny after you have about 3 wrecks here in GA and your insurance either goes sky high or you are cancelled you finally LEARN how to drive! LOL
Not talking about me so you must be talking about yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Not talking about me so you must be talking about yourself.
I have not caused an accident yet, I have killed two deer by auto though, they got in my way! LOL
big news

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, this is a joke or some form of satire. A Floridian calling us a traffic problem? Well, that is funny. Ya'll come up here in your white Nissan whatever, with tinted windows. Then drive all over the road, won't go over 20 mph in a curve because you might turn over, and then stop in the middle of the road with all four doors open, and take pictures. I can spot you a mile away and expect the unexpected. You call us roadblocks? We call you Floidiots.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

You ought to try to get to work behind a Floridiany, you can forget it, just stop off and have breakfast. You will get behind them less than 2 miles again. They can't drive, weave over the centerline, drive off on the shoulder, stop without turn signals and every other hazzard I can think of. First thing they do up here is total their vehicle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that is why there are so many events held across Florida year round that are directed at attracting tourists to come to Florida.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I supposed to know you aren't a Disney worker, you are ashamed of where you live (location hidden). And I don't have a problem with Disney workers it's just that when a Floridian says they like tourists they almost always work for one of the big tourist attractions, the rest of us just barely tolerate them.
basic ignorant, arrogant and stupid individual??? I'll match letters after my name with the best of them.(the arrogant part might come across to people who I need to put in their place).
Not at all ashamed of where I live but it is none of your business.
If it makes you feel important use the alphabet, list your letters.
You put people in their place, I can't imagine any place that would want you and your attitude.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Paladinhgwt wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that is why there are so many events held across Florida year round that are directed at attracting tourists to come to Florida.
Read post #47 dumba_s
We want your money we just don't want you
It's kinda like you want eat but then you gotta sh_t, you have to put up with one if you want the other.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Paladinhgwt wrote:
<quoted text>
You put people in their place, I can't imagine any place that would want you and your attitude.
I fly with eagles and let you turkeys gobble among yourselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
I fly with eagles and let you turkeys gobble among yourselves.
I would never have thought about you as an eagle, more like a night flying bat with rabies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Read post #47 dumba_s
It's kinda like you want eat but then you gotta sh_t, you have to put up with one if you want the other.
Now that you and I have had our fun and wrecked the Thread, we ought to give it back to Timmy and see if he has any more questions about visiting Florida.
Have a good evening.
big news

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Read post #47 dumba_s
Yeah, I know what you mean. So just mail us your money. You don't have to bring it up here in your white Avalon with those gaudy Gator or UM tags. P.S. Putting a Jacky Jones tag frame on just before you come up is a nice gesture, but just not enough.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

big news wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know what you mean. So just mail us your money. You don't have to bring it up here in your white Avalon with those gaudy Gator or UM tags. P.S. Putting a Jacky Jones tag frame on just before you come up is a nice gesture, but just not enough.
We tolerate you so you are just gonna have to tolerate us.
I personally don't cause you problems up there, I just go to my rental and stay there. If you see a blue/green SUV pass you like you weren't there, that's me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ranger Discussions

Search the Ranger Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Cbutt 50,282
T & T Nails Former owner back in JAIL (Jan '12) 1 hr Pat 56
Bank Closing 1 hr Is it true 22
Union County Development Authority 1 hr Thick headed 27
Lamar Pars/SPLOST/Revenue Bonds and lies he told (Sep '12) 3 hr commenting 179
eton fleamarket 11 hr pumpkin 4
BRMEMC bylaws 14 hr Thank you 2
•••
•••

Ranger News Video

•••
•••

Ranger Jobs