WC Sheriff and Chief Of Police

Posted in the Ranger Forum

Government Girl

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I have been reading the comments from Chats topix and am glad to say that Scott Chitwood and Jason Parker are physically fit and in good health, they are certainly a good example of how our law enforcement leaders should be!
Government Girl

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2013
That is a scumbag comment, which you obviously are, if you are a representative of "Murray County" then I am sorry for the rest of us!!
MrsMD

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2013
I don't think Gary Langfood would pass a physical endurement test!!
GGGU

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Apr 8, 2013
For the #s 2 & 5 posts.....
you are both too immature to be on a site that will allow you to make a post.
The #5 poster made a comment that was wrong to begin with,no where in the first post did it say anything about a desire to have any type of sex with anyone or anything.
But.....I don't think one should be comparing the differences between Dalton PD,WCSO,Chatsworth PD or MCSO.
They're all individuals in their own right.
They weren't meant to be clones or look a likes.
El Mo

Calhoun, GA

#8 Apr 8, 2013
GGGU wrote:
The #5 poster made a comment that was wrong to begin with,no where in the first post did it say anything about a desire to have any type of sex with anyone or anything.
But.....I don't think one should be comparing the differences between Dalton PD,WCSO,Chatsworth PD or MCSO.
Those two should stay away form Mother's laptop.
Drill Bill

Carrollton, GA

#9 Apr 8, 2013
GGGU wrote:
get that one guy to lead them in our county. They can run from 411, 52 Alt, to Ridley community. Don't he run all the time?
Billy Greene

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2013
pussyboy crier wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,GG,why don't you get on your knees and let them both use your big mouth as a vagina?
lmfao!!!
Mean Green Mach

Valley, AL

#11 Apr 10, 2013
Billy Greene wrote:
<quoted text> lmfao!!!
Well, well, well, look who it is... Our next hopeful mayor.
GGGU

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Apr 11, 2013
"fellow sword crosser",you might need to check on
your OWN mother instead of worrying about others.
Just sayin'...ya know???
Billy Greene

Orlando, FL

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Mean Green Mach wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, well, look who it is... Our next hopeful mayor.
who me?!
Citizen

Dalton, GA

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Why don't you leave Terry and Gary alone! Let them
do their jobs, the are good people with a job to perform. They always help people when they can. Don't get mad at them because you or a family member get arrested, for doing wrong! Obey the law and you won't even have to deal with the law!
GGGU

Gatlinburg, TN

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Did anyone notice that post #2 is gone??
GGGU

Gatlinburg, TN

#17 Apr 20, 2013
LOL...7 and 12 are gone too!!!
Former Deputy

United States

#19 Apr 22, 2013
That rumor was started years ago by a guy who ran against him. He has had the same FEMALE girlfriend for about 4 years......!! And his previous girfriend passed away from breast cancer. So if u are so smart who is the boyfriend?
smellarat

Dalton, GA

#20 Apr 23, 2013
OMG I can assure you Sheriff Chitwood is no Queer. He is a good honest Christian man. He does his job with the highest honor and WC is very very lucky to have him as their sheriff. I hope you know that this is slander and they will find out who you are. I hope and pray that you are caught and Sheriff Chitwood places a law suit against you. You so deserve it. I would totally be ashamed of myself trying to tear down someone in tis manner just because he caught you or a family member doing wrong. Sheriff Scott Chitwood has proven himself to be one of if not the BEST SHERIFF in the state of GEORGIA. Now that is fact JACK!!!
Former Deputy

United States

#21 Apr 23, 2013
I know both Sheriff Chitwood and his girlfriend and I can tell you he is one of the best Sheriffs in the Nation...I used to work for him and he was the most fair bosses I ever had!! I hve since relocated and when I used him as a reference I was hired with the highest regards!! His girlfriend is a nurse and she took care of my dad when he was critically ill and checked on him after his heart attack and made sure he ok and even called the doctor on a weekend with a question about his medications...so be careful what you say, you may need friends like them someday!!
fellow sword crosser

Calhoun, GA

#22 Apr 24, 2013
GGGU wrote:
"fellow sword crosser",you might need to check on
your OWN mother instead of worrying about others.
Just sayin'...ya know???
So your mother is muff diving on mine? I certainly hope your mother doesn't give my mom herpes.
fellow sword crosser

Calhoun, GA

#23 Apr 24, 2013
GGGU wrote:
LOL...7 and 12 are gone too!!!
Did you get those knee pads? I heard you complaining how sore your knees were getting.
So right

United States

#24 Apr 28, 2013
So Murray Co is modeling themselves after WC now!!! Dang I was right!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Endless Contempt 2 hr uct 4
Climate Change 5 hr dooley 1
All in the Family 5 hr dooley 1
Hahaha Hillary 5 hr dooley 1
Global Lying 5 hr dooley 1
Local MD in jail? 14 hr DOA 95
Crazy Floridiots 14 hr Timmy_ 18
More from around the web

Ranger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE