mount caramel road and plantation acres

mount caramel road and plantation acres

Posted in the Ranger Forum

BILL

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Apr 23, 2013
What is with these little idiots over here I came in and the law had one pulled over on mount caramel road and ever since then tonight in plantation acres they have been going crazy with the loud loud music and drag racing. The other day I had got up to use the bathroom we live in plantation acres not far off mount caramel road and I went to the kitchen afterwards and one went by with loud music and just so happened a cop car passed him and he just kept going and didn't even turn around to give him a warning or anything. My wife and I WORK. Yes we unlike a lot of other people here do work full time jobs and it is very aggravating to be awaken every day and not get enough sleep. What is wrong with the law over here? He just went by him like everything was ok!!!!!!!!!!
1unhappycamper

Dalton, GA

#2 Apr 23, 2013
BILL wrote:
What is with these little idiots over here I came in and the law had one pulled over on mount caramel road and ever since then tonight in plantation acres they have been going crazy with the loud loud music and drag racing. The other day I had got up to use the bathroom we live in plantation acres not far off mount caramel road and I went to the kitchen afterwards and one went by with loud music and just so happened a cop car passed him and he just kept going and didn't even turn around to give him a warning or anything. My wife and I WORK. Yes we unlike a lot of other people here do work full time jobs and it is very aggravating to be awaken every day and not get enough sleep. What is wrong with the law over here? He just went by him like everything was ok!!!!!!!!!!
I understand where you are coming from. One of the biggest problems is that you (as well as I) live near North Murray HS. I knew it would be that way even before the school was built. The police aren't going to do much about loud music...unless it is after hours.
no law anymore

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Apr 24, 2013
There is no law NOW!!
just a little ole lady

Dalton, GA

#4 Apr 24, 2013
well ,just look at our officers,big, fat, lazy men who only want to stop someone if they think drugs are involved.That's something to brag about to their buddies and if they happen to find them do you know what they do with them?They take the drugs home and split them up with their buddies to use.Then they sell the rest to everyone else.They care NOTHING about burglaries ,speeding,or anything else.It's all about drugs here.So is that helping to stop drug trafficking here?NO,IT ISN'T.
trashy people

Fitzgerald, GA

#5 Apr 24, 2013
They need to watch that area better. The loud music is disgusting.
Gosh

Lawrenceburg, TN

#6 Apr 24, 2013
just a little ole lady wrote:
well ,just look at our officers,big, fat, lazy men who only want to stop someone if they think drugs are involved.That's something to brag about to their buddies and if they happen to find them do you know what they do with them?They take the drugs home and split them up with their buddies to use.Then they sell the rest to everyone else.They care NOTHING about burglaries ,speeding,or anything else.It's all about drugs here.So is that helping to stop drug trafficking here?NO,IT ISN'T.
I guess you don't read the police blotter in the paper daily. There are plenty of burglars, thrives, and child molesters in it for murray county. If I am correct there are only a few cars with radar in them for the county. As for the complaint about the officer not stopping the car with loud music, he may have not heard or been on his way to another call and would not be able to stop for something as minor as that.
to the idiotsinchatswor th

Fitzgerald, GA

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Just keep on keeping on and you will find out. Something can be done about the loud blasting music. You have to go further but it will happen!!!!!!!!Believe you me there are many that are going to.
angel

Dalton, GA

#8 May 9, 2013
I don't like the way people drive in east plantation acres! There are kids out playing and walking down the road all the time!! Slow down!
What

Chickamauga, GA

#9 May 10, 2013
Maybe the residents of plantation acres should stop calling and complaining about the cops sitting at the stop sign and writing tickets if they want more police presence. And what decent person would complain about cops catching people with drugs. Oh and maybe the cops could stop cars for traffic and noise violations if they weren't responding to calls about people being threatened on facebook.
Thoughts

Byron, GA

#10 May 11, 2013
What wrote:
Maybe the residents of plantation acres should stop calling and complaining about the cops sitting at the stop sign and writing tickets if they want more police presence. And what decent person would complain about cops catching people with drugs. Oh and maybe the cops could stop cars for traffic and noise violations if they weren't responding to calls about people being threatened on facebook.
AMEN !!!!!!!!!
hmmmm

Dalton, GA

#11 Jun 5, 2013
some thoughts on this,Music being loud isnt much they can do,But the way people drive is crazy,they are too many kids playing,people riding bikes,people walking/jogging for the way people drive someone is goin to get hurt!!! I think speed bumps would help...oh and for the deputys...please dont call them when you need them afterall they are just so lazy!
Matilda

Millbrook, AL

#12 Jun 5, 2013
It all went to hell in a handbasket once coach wise left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crooked Backward Hillbilly landlords 16 hr Hillary 6
BoonDocks 16 hr Bruno Tattaglia 6
3 Floridiots busted; "evacuees" from Hurricane ... 20 hr Stop lying 2
Terry C. Springfield and family. 20 hr Yuck 37
Sybil Denise Bellew (Dec '12) Fri South will NOT ri... 76
Still proud of your President? Fri Prouder 208
pos Fri Sick-n-Tired 1

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance