RESIDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Does anyone know if the woman who accused Judge Buckner of bullying them, have QUIT their jobs?? Thank you
MurrayCitizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Yes they did quit..
RESIDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

MurrayCitizen wrote:
Yes they did quit..
Thank you. I am glad. I hope they are replaced with people that will live up to Judge Buckners expectations. It will be better for the county.
Just saying

Summerville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I am glad. I hope they are replaced with people that will live up to Judge Buckners expectations. It will be better for the county.
Now they don't have a case,they ain't gonna be no settlement money,and a bad reputation that's gonna follow them around for a while.All because they couldn't do what their boss told them to do.Ms Buckner will not have a hard time finding help that's for sure,and I for one am very proud of her for not bowing down to meet these absurd request of these delusional ladies.Job well done Judge Buckner,keep up the good work.
ddr

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I bet the next girls hired will not stay just saying
Andy

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

They will find that most all places they seek employment have some sort of dres code so they just as well get used to it! As I see it, its just more fallout from Cochran not doing his job!! Gail your doing a fine job !!
Oh My

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I think that it is good to be cross trained on your job also. Anywhere that these ladies will find a job, they will see that there is a dress code to follow and you will cross train to learn other jobs. Well done Miss Buckner! I wish the jobs paid better or I would apply.
ddr

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I am glad. I hope they are replaced with people that will live up to Judge Buckners expectations. It will be better for the county.
this will never happen just saying
ddr

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh My wrote:
I think that it is good to be cross trained on your job also. Anywhere that these ladies will find a job, they will see that there is a dress code to follow and you will cross train to learn other jobs. Well done Miss Buckner! I wish the jobs paid better or I would apply.
stay where you are just saying
Former MC worker

Summerville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

As a former MC worker I'd just like to say anyone who wants these jobs...have at it! I don't know any of these women and am not going to really address their gripes. I am glad to be away from there. Working for the county isn't as great as you may think it is. Most positions are just jobs..not careers or anything glamourous. The pay is lousy. The benefits are decent, but that can change. Overall, I like working in the private sector much better. Apply and find out for yourself...
ddr

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Former MC worker wrote:
As a former MC worker I'd just like to say anyone who wants these jobs...have at it! I don't know any of these women and am not going to really address their gripes. I am glad to be away from there. Working for the county isn't as great as you may think it is. Most positions are just jobs..not careers or anything glamourous. The pay is lousy. The benefits are decent, but that can change. Overall, I like working in the private sector much better. Apply and find out for yourself...
I agree

Since: Jan 13

Brooks, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I still don't understand how 3 ladies could work with Bryant for years and put up with what they said he put them threw and never once threaten to quit..
But a woman judge that goes by the book, that don't harass them sexually, that don't rub up against them, They quit on over what they said she done..
So: you want a boss that's a pervert?
Or : a boss that doing her job?
wondering

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Spiteful wrote:
I still don't understand how 3 ladies could work with Bryant for years and put up with what they said he put them threw and never once threaten to quit..
But a woman judge that goes by the book, that don't harass them sexually, that don't rub up against them, They quit on over what they said she done..
Truth be known they enjoied all of it or they would have gottn out long ago. There is no way i would even hire these after they pulled this stunt just to get in to the money.
ugotta bkidding

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

ddr wrote:
I bet the next girls hired will not stay just saying
^^^^^ guess who. yeah, you may possibly be right. UGOTTA be malleable (willing to leap tall buildings just cause the boss asked you to) in public service jobs. not a lotta people of that caliber left anymore.
hmm

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Spiteful wrote:
Maybe because what they said never happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
florida 5 min Yup 6
Patrick Malone's Values 6 min My Thought 3
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min Ga Girl 56 52,121
Farmers Market Rip-Off 38 min outsider 40
Debate: Ferguson - Chatsworth, GA 41 min citizen 5
Dogs riding in Walmart GROCERY Shopping Carts 41 min outsider 34
If Obama had son. 42 min outsider 7

Search the Ranger Forum:
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Gordon County was issued at August 20 at 7:35PM EDT

•••

Ranger News Video

•••
•••

Ranger Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ranger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ranger News, Events & Info