Highest February Gas prices -Ever

Highest February Gas prices -Ever

Posted in the Ranger Forum

Justhefacts

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Triple A announced that gas prices are $2.83 a gallon.The price has risen for the past 31 days.
The price of gas was $1.84 a gallon the day before Obama was sworn into office.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
$2.83 a gallon? Where at? I think it's more like $3.69 a gallon today. More butt facts from Cleopoop. Koch Brothers (Tea Party) hard at work to make another billion bucks.....off the poor.
IgnoranceIsKey

Dalton, GA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
And we keep on driving! Hell, why not charge it? Let's go buy some more Expeditions and Tahoes. Let's keep on giving big oil tax breaks so they can keep on exploring "alternative fuels".

We are mere pawns being played by rich old men. Nothing the middle class does is ever going to change our outcome. Depressing, I know.
Willard

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Thanks Obama!
Doo

Rocky Face, GA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Willard wrote:
Thanks Obama!
Thanks Tea Party Koch Brothers and the like.
Cleotis

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Doo wrote:
$2.83 a gallon? Where at? I think it's more like $3.69 a gallon today. More butt facts from Cleopoop. Koch Brothers (Tea Party) hard at work to make another billion bucks.....off the poor.
In California the price is $5.00 a gallon.
That's where at dawg doody.
Doo

Rocky Face, GA

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Cleotis wrote:
<quoted text>
In California the price is $5.00 a gallon.
That's where at dawg doody.
Write the Koch Brothers and see if they will come down a little bit. It takes a lot to run the Tea Party so they probably wont.
new to chatsworth

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Justhefacts wrote:
Triple A announced that gas prices are $2.83 a gallon.The price has risen for the past 31 days.
The price of gas was $1.84 a gallon the day before Obama was sworn into office.
You actually got gas for $1.83 per gallon the day before Obama was sworn in. Last month?? Get real. And then people are saying " thanks Obama " like he goes to the speculators and tells them to bet on oil futures and like he can control opec output on prodution, which happens to be two of the biggest contributors to gas prices. If your going to play the blame game, put it where it belongs in the hands of the people that actually have a direct control oil. Also has everyone one forgotten that there are steps to getting laws passed in this country?? House, then Senate, then President.
Doo

Rocky Face, GA

#9 Feb 20, 2013
new to chatsworth wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually got gas for $1.83 per gallon the day before Obama was sworn in. Last month?? Get real. And then people are saying " thanks Obama " like he goes to the speculators and tells them to bet on oil futures and like he can control opec output on prodution, which happens to be two of the biggest contributors to gas prices. If your going to play the blame game, put it where it belongs in the hands of the people that actually have a direct control oil. Also has everyone one forgotten that there are steps to getting laws passed in this country?? House, then Senate, then President.
That's just Cleopoop running down the President. Pay no mind to him because no one else does.
DOO

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
My boyfriend doesn't use condoms.
We like it bareback.
Doo

Rocky Face, GA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
DOO wrote:
My boyfriend doesn't use condoms.
We like it bareback.
I'll bet he does Cleopoop!
Wilbur

San Antonio, TX

#12 Feb 21, 2013
new to chatsworth wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually got gas for $1.83 per gallon the day before Obama was sworn in. Last month?? Get real. And then people are saying " thanks Obama " like he goes to the speculators and tells them to bet on oil futures and like he can control opec output on prodution, which happens to be two of the biggest contributors to gas prices. If your going to play the blame game, put it where it belongs in the hands of the people that actually have a direct control oil. Also has everyone one forgotten that there are steps to getting laws passed in this country?? House, then Senate, then President.
President Obama was first sworn in on January 20,2009.
All Obaa ha to do is sign the Keystone pipline bill.That's all he has to do.Then it becomes law.

Since: Jun 12

Downtown Eton

#13 Mar 1, 2013
corporate

Summerville, GA

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Tea Party Koch Brothers and the like.
Thanks Obama
Doo

Dalton, GA

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Everyone should writee the Koch Brothers (Tea Party Founders operating under the name "Americans for Prosperity" for tax purposes) and beg for cheaper prices at the pump. Obama would also like cheaper prices because he don't like to get ripped off either!
corporate

Summerville, GA

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Doo wrote:
Everyone should writee the Koch Brothers (Tea Party Founders operating under the name "Americans for Prosperity" for tax purposes) and beg for cheaper prices at the pump. Obama would also like cheaper prices because he don't like to get ripped off either!
Obama doesn't buy gas. The taxpayers pay for his gas and his jet fuel. Get real doo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
our judge in murray county 2 hr Shasta Eubanks 9
Its okay to be Gay in Blairsville (Jun '09) 2 hr Skeet Cummings 211
President Reagan's Stance on Assault Weapons 2 hr TimmysDaddy 3
John F Kennedy 2 hr TimmysDaddy 11
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 4 hr No cook 301
What was going on? 4 hr Believe 4
Obamacare failing 4 hr Cleotis 1

Ranger Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ranger Mortgages