Citizenship for iIlegal immigrrants

Posted in the Ranger Forum

Steve

Dalton, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
What do you think about citizenship for illegals ?
duh

Dalton, GA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Steve wrote:
I think they should all be citizens of Mexico and all should move there
Doo

Dalton, GA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I can't blame anyone for trying to have a better life reguardless of who they are. It would not be moral or Christain like to keep them from a better life. When they break American laws then they should be dealt. Keep the good ones and send the drug dealers back. Like it or not, a lot of Americans prosper from illegals being here. They buy housing or rent, buy groceries and gas and power. And yes they pay taxes too even though they will never benefit or recoup any of them down the road.
really

Dalton, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Doo wrote:
I can't blame anyone for trying to have a better life reguardless of who they are. It would not be moral or Christain like to keep them from a better life. When they break American laws then they should be dealt. Keep the good ones and send the drug dealers back. Like it or not, a lot of Americans prosper from illegals being here. They buy housing or rent, buy groceries and gas and power. And yes they pay taxes too even though they will never benefit or recoup any of them down the road.
They are breaking laws being here without proper papers. They do buy houses but they also walk away from them when they decide to go home. The groceries they buy are with food stamps that the democrats give them. They do not pay taxes because they claim so many dependent a that taxes are not withheld. You should know that being in business with all the illegals you hired
Bobby

Lexington, TN

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Doo wrote:
The person that breaks into your house and steals what you have worked for is "just trying to have a better life". No difference in a robber and an illegal taking what you have through the Government.
John Boy

Dalton, GA

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Why should the American people have to obey the laws when the illegals that are here by the thousands brake the laws every day ? I can"t beleive what our leaders are doing to the American people .
Why are"nt Americans maching and pitching a fit like the the blacks and Mexicans have done ? Do we no have any rights or is it that we don"t have a back bone .
Dale

Dalton, GA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Steve wrote:
Why should the U S give them citizenship ? Let them get their citizenship like everyone else got theirs . Treat the illegals like illegals .Arrest them for breaking our laws .
Rev Jones

Dalton, GA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should all be citizens of Mexico and all should move there

AMEN
ignorant

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
They are some smart ass mexicans can you imagine how hateful and ignorant they would be if they were legal.
murray girl

Dalton, GA

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Doo wrote:

They pay very few taxes most illegals claim 9 dep if they want to be legal make them go back to day one that they came here and pay their fair share of taxes and repay any government help they have received.
itsme

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
What about all the murder babies caused by "a womans choice." Shouldnt they have the right for a better life?
redd

Dalton, GA

#12 Feb 3, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
What about all the murder babies caused by "a womans choice." Shouldnt they have the right for a better life?
What does this have to do with the illegal Mexicans ?
Doo

Dalton, GA

#13 Feb 4, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
They are breaking laws being here without proper papers. They do buy houses but they also walk away from them when they decide to go home. The groceries they buy are with food stamps that the democrats give them. They do not pay taxes because they claim so many dependent a that taxes are not withheld. You should know that being in business with all the illegals you hired
They passed out just as many food stamps when George Bushe was in office dear. Again the people I hire have all the necessary documents to work legal. You might want to check with your big three that are Republican ran companies. They love cheap labor.
Doo

Dalton, GA

#14 Feb 4, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Roe vs Wade was decided by the Supreme Court...not the Dempcrats or Republicans. There's nothing we can doo about their decission. American Law protects womens rights...supposidly. There is no blood on my hands nor yours either. Its the law of the land. Repubicans preach against abortions to win common people to their Politican side yet never do anything about it if they believe it is so wrong...yet people like you still scream in their support. You should someday start to feel dupped over and over again. That is the real truth.
Ralph

Dalton, GA

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Republicans have abortions too! Of course Mommy and Daddy hides this from everyone. They can always blame he Democrats for their shortcomings. Democrats are a necessary thing because the Republicans need a scape goat for cover.
John

Dalton, GA

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Steve wrote:
I think they should make them all legal so they would be treated like crap like the rest of us.
JOE

Dalton, GA

#17 Feb 4, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it right finally,thank you at least for that.Abortion exist only because 70% of the american people want it, especially the republican scotus which passed and made it the law of the land.I know of not one person in my life time that has ever had a abortion or likely ever will and I'am thankfull for that.You and people like you that complain about abortion will never get it changed,hell you can't even bring yourself to admit that you had a republican president and republican scotus when it was passed into law.If you really want abortion stopped quit trying to make it a democratic issue and voting a republican ticket.I wish you all of the luck in the world to stop it,but the only way it will ever be stopped is when someone comes up with a way to support them if they are born instead of aborted.Sorry but you republican's don't want to pay enough in taxes to keep up what we already have,SSI would be a very good example.
really

Chatsworth, GA

#18 Feb 4, 2013
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>You got it right finally,thank you at least for that.Abortion exist only because 70% of the american people want it, especially the republican scotus which passed and made it the law of the land.I know of not one person in my life time that has ever had a abortion or likely ever will and I'am thankfull for that.You and people like you that complain about abortion will never get it changed,hell you can't even bring yourself to admit that you had a republican president and republican scotus when it was passed into law.If you really want abortion stopped quit trying to make it a democratic issue and voting a republican ticket.I wish you all of the luck in the world to stop it,but the only way it will ever be stopped is when someone comes up with a way to support them if they are born instead of aborted.Sorry but you republican's don't want to pay enough in taxes to keep up what we already have,SSI would be a very good example.
Joe you are as crazy as DOO. Clinton is the one that made partial birth abortion legal and Obama wants after birth abortion to be legal. If you know how to use a computer do a search and read for yourself.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#19 Feb 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe you are as crazy as DOO. Clinton is the one that made partial birth abortion legal and Obama wants after birth abortion to be legal. If you know how to use a computer do a search and read for yourself.
On Yanoo type in "Obama's beliefs on abortion" and slowly read it with both eyes. I think you will find that what you say about him is totally distorted the right wing way. I will never understand how some of you people read between the lines and make up your own stories. Have a good day and please change channels. This one is making you beleive crazy things.
JOE

Dalton, GA

#20 Feb 5, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
"Really"I reread my statement to see if I made a miss statement and I cannot find where I said anything about partial birth abortion , roe vs wade was passed in 1968 by a republican majotity scotus and Nixon was the republican president.You right wing republican's are something else ,you twist and turn in every way to keep from admitting the truth.It will do you no good to know how to use a computer because you are not going to believe anything but what you want to believe anyway "RIGHT".I am guilty of hating everything the republican party stands for,but the people are starting to see you for what you are and the republican party is losing voters everyday as they should be.The republican's have only one thing or issue left for them to run on and that is gun control.Which I for one think they are right on ,but just try to admit the truth if you can,70% of the american people want abortion,that is why it will never be changed and if you had ever had a clothes hanger ran up you as* you would most likely think twice about the way you think also.Republican's are starting to be known best as they should be the party of the ignorance .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Frazier is dating a former student 5 hr Not one of the 11 9
Who N Why 7 hr Donna 7
A simple question for Mr.Henson EMC board of d... 8 hr curious 6
cagle idiots 9 hr cagleslapper 49
What teachers make (May '10) 12 hr dooley 33
galaxy bowling center 14 hr ex customer of ga... 34
jesus in the operating room (Mar '11) 15 hr Fay Hudson 63
More from around the web

Ranger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE