|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

hmm wrote:
Don't drink and y'all are the ones always pointing out
just how much sex he's involved in...
so don't try to make it look like it's me.
If you didn't want those things passed back to you,
you shouldn't have started the ball rolling.
Maybe it's you,Crazy,that's in denial.
crapmakers,I don't know who yanked your chain,
were you drinking and thought someone spoke to you??
Look it don't take a fool to see that Denial is the issue here with you.. Dan is speaking the truth, crapmaker is speaking the truth.. And many more..
So sit back and wait and watch.. That simple
And trust me I have no reason to he in denial.. I am just a glad Murray County Citizen that can't wait to see these Ex Corrupted Crooked deputies & judge go >>>>>>> >>>>> DOWN!!!
hmm

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it don't take a fool to see that Denial is the issue here with you.. Dan is speaking the truth, crapmaker is speaking the truth.. And many more..
So sit back and wait and watch.. That simple
And trust me I have no reason to he in denial.. I am just a glad Murray County Citizen that can't wait to see these Ex Corrupted Crooked deputies & judge go >>>>>>> >>>>> DOWN!!!
You don't have a clue about my issues.
And your opinion of crapmakers reply to me doesn't cut crap with me.
I simply said no one had yanked their chain.
And I'll call you a bald faced liar right now...
you're not just a citizen that's 'glad'...
you're someone with a grudge against someone.
If that weren't true you wouldn't be so adamant in your posting.
If you deny that you're even deeper in denial than you think.
hmm

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>"hMM" did you have a hard time getting him to bed you?You must be some looker,may god be kind to you from now own.
"Dan",Dan,Dan,you 'ole crazy man...
I didn't try to bed him,
but I think maybe 'Crazy' did
and got turned down,
why else would she post such drivel??
OH,and hon,
believe me,
God HAS been kind to me,
and not just in the looks department,
but in many ways.
fed up

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I wasn't talking about voting bryant. I didnot vote for him.I as a tax papyer shouldn't have to pay someone for choosing to work in those conditions.It's plain to see they didn't have to.They should sue Bryant.
well well

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

fed up wrote:
I wasn't talking about voting bryant. I didnot vote for him.I as a tax papyer shouldn't have to pay someone for choosing to work in those conditions.It's plain to see they didn't have to.They should sue Bryant.
It doesn't matter if you voted for him or not.
But you're right about the fact that no one HAD to work at that office.
The way those women acted,he should have fired them after the first
month he was in office.If he had they wouldn't have been able to tell all of those lies that they told.
Too scared to quit a job...pfttt...my foot!!!
Once you quit what could anyone do about it???Come knocking at your door and ask why you quit???I wouldn't think so.
All they'd do is hire someone to fill the job.
So why didn't they quit (or speak up) when they should have???
Because there was never any truth in what they said.
a maid

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Then that would make you Bryant,They might know who you have slept with in the past but they can all tell you who your going to sleep with in the near future,so be sure to pack you up a little bit of vasline because you are going to see how it feels to have unwanted sex.Good Luck.
If this is the Dan I know, what about all of your sex toys that you think you had hid Dan? lol
Dan

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I have said before I think in my own opinion,Bryant is guilty of everything he is accused of and most likely a lot more that we don't even know about "yet".I also think all three law officals should go to jail for not one day less than the person they tried to set up would have got if found guilty,they call it justice.I do wonder why the women that work there had not complained long before now ,but I don't know that they didn't because I work my entire life at carpet mills and believe me there are a lot of women that are harassed everyday and did not run to the office to complain because they needed their jobs and most don't want to see someone else to get fired either.Which is what happened in most cases if you couldn't tell which one was lying just fire both of them was the rule.
well well

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
I have said before I think in my own opinion,Bryant is guilty of everything he is accused of and most likely a lot more that we don't even know about "yet".I also think all three law officals should go to jail for not one day less than the person they tried to set up would have got if found guilty,they call it justice.I do wonder why the women that work there had not complained long before now ,but I don't know that they didn't because I work my entire life at carpet mills and believe me there are a lot of women that are harassed everyday and did not run to the office to complain because they needed their jobs and most don't want to see someone else to get fired either.Which is what happened in most cases if you couldn't tell which one was lying just fire both of them was the rule.
Well,Dan,you know what opinions are like,don't you???
Everybody has one.
I would agree with you about the 3 you speak of spending not one day less in jail than the person they tried to set up...
because that would mean that none of the 3 would spend even one day,
because they didn't try to set anyone up.
If a person gets fired for reporting to their supervisor that an employee is harassing them all they have to do is get a lawyer.
There would have to be a reason on their separation notice as to why they were terminated.I don't think a company would put it was because of a report of harassment.Then the person that had been terminated would have 2 cases against the company.
And unless physical violence occurs any employee is usually given some kind of warning before they are terminated.
Probably even 2 warnings,1 verbal and 1 written.
And in the case of the women in that office,they wouldn't have had to worry about any of that.If they were being harassed in any way
and they reported it they couldn't have been fired till after it was settled.So you're barking up the wrong tree with that theory.
The only sensible reason they could have had for not reporting it
was that it didn't happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 39 min Jemima 52,162
Community Coaches 52 min Papa D 4
Bitch or Vote? 3 hr tax digest 40
Murray coach Napier resigns (Nov '06) 3 hr j ashburn 11
Liberal Mantra 4 hr Lemley 1
Debate: Ferguson - Chatsworth, GA 8 hr gigmater 8
Commissioner 9 hr Hang you head in ... 72

Search the Ranger Forum:
•••

Ranger News Video

•••
Ranger Dating

more search filters