no way

Dalton, GA

#42 Jan 30, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know, It's embarrassing how this county still thinks it is 1970. You get what you pay for!!!
I wouldn't work no where for anything under $11.50 an hour. Ten dollars an hour anywhere is ridiculous.
RESIDENT

United States

#43 Jan 30, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't work no where for anything under $11.50 an hour. Ten dollars an hour anywhere is ridiculous.
You might not but many who are out of work and need a job with benefits will be happy to.
RESIDENT

United States

#44 Jan 30, 2013
wondering wrote:
Is it true?? A friend of mine checked on the three jobs that are/will be availabe and told me a requirement is to be BILINGUAL. Is this true??
You can go on the Murray County Georgia website and check the requirements.
crapmakers

Sevierville, TN

#45 Jan 30, 2013
Iknowit wrote:
Everybody that takes a job with the Government including teachers and law enforcement take the job with their eyes wide open fully aware of what the job pays and the benifits offered and then stays there the rest of their lives, won't quit or find another job and gripes and complains about the pay to anyone that will listen for ever
Government employment is like a welfare program once they get that check and realize they can't hardly be fired and don't have to work they can't bring themselves to leave.
hardly no work are you kidding taxpayers cuzzing employees out and you people on here are clueless as usual I would like to see people on here put up with all the sh..it from taxpayers on a daily basis in order to keep there ten dollar jobs getting fussed at each day by you the taxpayer would not be put up for if the employees did not have to have there jobs you should come and sit in one of the offices one day and you would see you would not have a job in govt for fifty dollars an hour again you are totally just another immature person with lack of knowledge praying for you hope you can find something about yourself you can be happy with I can tell from your postings you are a sad person
crapmakers

Sevierville, TN

#46 Jan 30, 2013
RESIDENT wrote:
<quoted text>You might not but many who are out of work and need a job with benefits will be happy to.
do not know that they will be happy
hmm

Chatsworth, GA

#47 Jan 30, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Virginia would dress like "Look at me!!! Low cut shirt always.. The other two dressed casual.. When a place gets new management things change that's just part of it..
But these ladies got by so much with Bryant that when knew came in to take over they couldn't handle it..
What's so funny is I heard these ladies say the reason they didn't come forward before is because they was afraid of loosing their jobs... Hahaha YEA RIGHT!!! If that was the case they wouldn't of left.. It literally makes me sick at my stomach.. When the world got out about the Garmley girl I felt the same way because she didn't come forward at first, but then when the real story came out I understood it and now I am on her side especially the way they did her by setting her up..
But these 3 office quitters I don't see how they could even think about coming forward after waiting like they did, and Virginia should be a dam shame I mean sleep with the man then turn around and want money.. I like to know how Shalina is dealing with all this., I mean so many women he cheated on her with.. 2 long affairs Virginia, and Dana Burch and several more..
Your posting name says it all..."Crazy"...you are that!!!!
You have no idea who Bryant has or hasn't slept with.
You don't have a clue to anything about him.
Instead of wondering on here about how someone feels or thinks
get off of your a*s and ask them.
See what kind of reply you get.
Probably not you'd expect.
wondering

Savannah, TN

#48 Jan 30, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't work no where for anything under $11.50 an hour. Ten dollars an hour anywhere is ridiculous.
Then you are so stupid. If you want a job then you will work for what you get!!!! Sounds like you dont want to work and just sit on your duff.
wondering

Savannah, TN

#49 Jan 30, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say they got something out of it or they would have dont something long ago. Its all about the money, good luck if anyone hires them anywhere
crapmakers

Sevierville, TN

#50 Jan 31, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> I still say they got something out of it or they would have dont something long ago. Its all about the money, good luck if anyone hires them anywhere
they want need a job once they get there settlements
Dan

Dalton, GA

#51 Jan 31, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Then that would make you Bryant,They might know who you have slept with in the past but they can all tell you who your going to sleep with in the near future,so be sure to pack you up a little bit of vasline because you are going to see how it feels to have unwanted sex.Good Luck.
Crazy

United States

#52 Jan 31, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me I damn know.. And if your Bryant you know half murray knows.. So stop with your lies,
Lmao

Dalton, GA

#53 Jan 31, 2013
crapmakers wrote:
<quoted text>they want need a job once they get there settlements
Keep dreaming!
crapmakers

Sevierville, TN

#54 Jan 31, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text> Keep dreaming!
it will happen and soon
Murray Citizen

Dalton, GA

#55 Jan 31, 2013
Awwwwww poor things they were actually going to have to follow rules and do their job!!!!!...How dare you Judge Buckner what in the world are you thinking...Its about time is what I'm thinking...
squishyjoe

Lexington, TN

#56 Jan 31, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Then that would make you Bryant,They might know who you have slept with in the past but they can all tell you who your going to sleep with in the near future,so be sure to pack you up a little bit of vasline because you are going to see how it feels to have unwanted sex.Good Luck.
How does it feel Dan?
hmm

Chatsworth, GA

#57 Feb 1, 2013
Dan and Crazy...Nope,not Bryant.
Y'all THINK y'all know soooo much...
when in reality neither of you know shit from shineola.
OH,Crazy...I'd trust you
'bout as far as I could throw you.
That probably wouldn't be too far,now would it?
OH,Dan...who said anything about "unwanted" sex?
There are probably dozens of women that would want to have sex with as good looking a man as that one is.
He's just not that easy.
crapmakers

Sevierville, TN

#58 Feb 2, 2013
hmm wrote:
OH,Crazy...I'd trust you
There are probably dozens of women that would want to have sex with as good looking a man as that one is.
He's just not that easy.
you are talking dribble are you drunk
Crazy

Luthersville, GA

#59 Feb 2, 2013
hmm wrote:
OH,Crazy...I'd trust you
He's just not that easy.
More like in denial
hmm

Chatsworth, GA

#60 Feb 2, 2013
Don't drink and y'all are the ones always pointing out
just how much sex he's involved in...
so don't try to make it look like it's me.
If you didn't want those things passed back to you,
you shouldn't have started the ball rolling.
Maybe it's you,Crazy,that's in denial.
crapmakers,I don't know who yanked your chain,
were you drinking and thought someone spoke to you??
Dan

Chatsworth, GA

#61 Feb 2, 2013
hmm wrote:
Don't drink and y'all are the ones always pointing out
just how much sex he's involved in...
so don't try to make it look like it's me.
If you didn't want those things passed back to you,
you shouldn't have started the ball rolling.
Maybe it's you,Crazy,that's in denial.
crapmakers,I don't know who yanked your chain,
were you drinking and thought someone spoke to you??
"hMM" did you have a hard time getting him to bed you?You must be some looker,may god be kind to you from now own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ranger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian Nation = Revisionist History (Jun '10) 11 min Historian 22
Good Neighbors in Florida 29 min Timmy_ 8
Snow Poem 31 min Timmy_ 11
bbq 12 hr Owl Town Ollie 8
Time To Clean Up Union County 12 hr Barry Obama 338
Roads Need Repaving 12 hr Barry Obama 11
Smoke 14 hr Jims all the way 4
Ranger Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web