Longtime auto dealer J.B. Grecco developing Shoppes at Randolph in ...

Full story: Daily Record

James B. Grecco, president of Joyce Honda and Grecco Realty in Denville, is moving ahead with a new project: the Shoppes at Randolph, an upscale shopping center and condo complex that broke ground on the site of the former Senatore's restaurant on Route 10 in Randolph earlier this month.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
RJ Randolph Resident

Kenilworth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Do you know if there are businesses already identified to be in the Shoppes at Randolph or if they are looking for retail store owners?
Kim

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Dozens of stores and spaces for rent and/or sale up and down route 10, but we still need another strip mall?
Dear Kim

Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Yes Kim they need more strip malls on Route 10 because it doesn't look like Route 22 yet. Densely packed strip malls provide corrupt politicans and zoning and planning board members the oppportunity to generate cash through kickbacks. How do you think Route 10 in East Hanover got to look like it does? Do you think that's a result of intelligent planning or corruption?
Teri

South Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

I would love to see a Sprinkles cupcake store at the new shops in Randolph. They just opened up a new store in NYC. Also a Fatburger would be great!
Sprinkle this

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Teri wrote:
I would love to see a Sprinkles cupcake store at the new shops in Randolph. They just opened up a new store in NYC. Also a Fatburger would be great!
You look like a Fatburger.
Dana

Long Valley, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

A Victoria's Secret would be AWESOME!:)
Tubby

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

A Victoria's Secret that sold Fatburgers with sprinkles would be delicious!
Kim

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

I would like a Trader Joes.... but it looks like work has stopped for the last several weeks.
Kim

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

Maybe they will re-plant all the trees they cut down?
dotty randolph

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

did they stop construction on shops at randolph. no activity for awhile whats the delay? does anyone know
enough

Branchville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

the grecco family is helping to ruin more of morris county. thank you greedy people
dori

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

does anyone know why construction halted at shops in randolph what a waste or at least let residents of randolph know whats up
Kim

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

It's still sitting vacant. I miss those trees.
dori

Budd Lake, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

whats going on with shoppes at randolph no news what a shame politics rules again.try calling building dept looking to see if anything on zoning approval nada.the least greco and joyce honda could keep the residents of randolph and dover informed.com plete waste of money..oh well how about picket the site that might draw a response some body should step up to the plate.I will get my walking shoes ready
Katrina

Denville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I think there should be a Starbucks there!

Willingboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I hope this real estate will be fairly taxed and not given an "abatement." Also, shoudn't the zoning board try to protect stores already in business? I guess you have to grease the right palms.
Larry

Waterbury Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

It's a shame there isn't another Senatore's going in. Before we escaped from NJ we always ate there. Good Italian food at a fair price. You won't see that again. No, $5 coffee instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Randolph Discussions

Search the Randolph Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A - Jewish atheist' lets go of the - Jewish' Apr 1 MAAT 7
Man wins class-action settlement after store pr... Mar 30 new jersey 1
arrest Mar 29 flick 1
Mine Hill may get full-time mayor Mar '14 Nastrovia 1
Morris County town news blog Feb '14 Pet Valu 1
John Miller and Sooner Copy Machines Norman, O... (Jan '11) Jan '14 Unbiased Comment 39
remy martin v.s.o.p. gold label january 13 1938 (Dec '12) Jan '14 Alfred 2
•••
•••

Randolph News Video

•••
Randolph Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Randolph Jobs

•••
•••