Man injured as apartment fires displace residents
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.
#1 Jan 4, 2008
" Cartwright said four residents of a house next door smelled the gas but were not affected." This statement is incorrect.They COULD NOT have smelled Carbon Monoxide, CO is odorless! Natural gas does has a odor.
Add your comments below
|IDT Energy Is this legit or scam? (Jun '13)||Jul 23||Ellen||132|
|Pikesville Music Emporium (Oct '12)||Jun '16||Musikologist||14|
|smokers are losers (Jan '11)||May '16||Dustin Fitz||3|
|Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10)||May '16||PFC Jones||19|
|Presidential Candidates Making Rounds In Maryland||Apr '16||FirstGentleman||2|
|Galloway v. Santander Consumer Usa Inc||Apr '16||Lucy Jane||1|
|GameStop Robber Sentenced to 9 Years: U.S. Atto...||Feb '16||EMMA||2|
Find what you want!
Search Randallstown Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC