Maryland man accused of assaulting tw...

Maryland man accused of assaulting two police officers

There are 42 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Aug 3, 2010, titled Maryland man accused of assaulting two police officers. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A 31-year-old Maryland man faces felony charges after he reportedly assaulted two police officers Monday night at a Weis Markets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Pete Malloy

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Aug 4, 2010
john doe 000069 wrote:
<quoted text>
If this guy was smart he should take the Northeren Regionals and the two pigs to court for violating his civil rights. You just mark my words. One day this corrupt police forced will be put into place by a law suit.
Thanks for the kind words that you always have for any police officer in any possible scenario as reported on a media web site.

It is worthy of you efforts and commentary to note that you always are cloaked in the anonymity in which you thrive.

Please continue to read and comment, and as always do it as you are dressed in your sisters clothing, crying into one of your hands as you read and read again the rejection notice from a law enforcement agency because of your inadequate nature or out right failure of a psychological examination or back ground examination.

What is the root cause of your hatred of the police and authority, it a past arrest, traffic tickets, or are you just a dissatisfied and discontent human being. Or is it just a bad potty training at the hands of an abusive babysitter.

What ever the real cause of your situation please, try to find mental health assistance and in the mean time keep wearing women’s clothing and try to forget even for an instant how pathetic a figure you must be.
john doe 000069

York, PA

#23 Aug 4, 2010
Pete Malloy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the kind words that you always have for any police officer in any possible scenario as reported on a media web site.
It is worthy of you efforts and commentary to note that you always are cloaked in the anonymity in which you thrive.
Please continue to read and comment, and as always do it as you are dressed in your sisters clothing, crying into one of your hands as you read and read again the rejection notice from a law enforcement agency because of your inadequate nature or out right failure of a psychological examination or back ground examination.
What is the root cause of your hatred of the police and authority, it a past arrest, traffic tickets, or are you just a dissatisfied and discontent human being. Or is it just a bad potty training at the hands of an abusive babysitter.
What ever the real cause of your situation please, try to find mental health assistance and in the mean time keep wearing women’s clothing and try to forget even for an instant how pathetic a figure you must be.
The problem here is that the Northern Regionals think they are are above the law. They act just like Vic Mackey and his crew of crooked cops. Don't the pigs take hand to hand combat? Take them down without beating the person up. What happened to the taser? What about something that shoots rubber bullets? It's just the way they act. They are very unprofessional.
Truth

Baltimore, MD

#24 Aug 4, 2010
john doe 000069 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem here is that the Northern Regionals think they are are above the law. They act just like Vic Mackey and his crew of crooked cops. Don't the pigs take hand to hand combat? Take them down without beating the person up. What happened to the taser? What about something that shoots rubber bullets? It's just the way they act. They are very unprofessional.
Apparently you never get tired of making an azz out of yourself since you do it every post.
Pete Malloy

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Aug 4, 2010
john doe 000069 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem here is that the Northern Regionals think they are are above the law. They act just like Vic Mackey and his crew of crooked cops. Don't the pigs take hand to hand combat? Take them down without beating the person up. What happened to the taser? What about something that shoots rubber bullets? It's just the way they act. They are very unprofessional.
No ... that is not the real problem.

The real problem is you.

Your self righteous view of the world and yourself as a victim. You are the guy who always has a better way or a better answer.

Time to take off your sisters clothing and get some help.

The real fact of the matter is that you are simply a miserable failure and a crusader against something that simply just does not exist. You claim to see abuse and injustice on a daily basis. Pleae if it exists report it. In fact the NYCRPD has a webpage to allow for reports of misconduct as do almost every other York County police agency.

You constantly rail against the actions of the police and make attacks on officers your daily duty - put your money where your mouth is - report the abuse and do something.

I have never met you, but I know with reasonable certainty what you are, you will next write back in this forum claiming one or all of the following:

* The police are corrupt

* The police will not really investigate

* The police will cover it up

* You fear for your safety because of reporting

* You are just too busy

Is is a simple proposition. Stop making outrageous and ficticious claims agains the law enfrocement officers in the community. Reach out and get some help, or stand up and follow whatever convictions you may hold.
Common Sense

Myerstown, PA

#26 Aug 4, 2010
Omar Harry's criminal history just in the State of Maryland:
March 2010 - Balto County - Indictment Credit Card fraud; July 2009 - Balto City - Narcotics Sales & Resisting Arrest; February 2009 - Balto City -Marijuana Possession; August 2007 - Balto City - Co Defendant - Att 1st Degree Murder by handgun; December 2006 - Balto City - Theft over $500, Forged Documents; October 2005 - Balto City - Narcotics Sales w/ a firearm; May 2001 - Balto Co -Possession of Marijuana; January 1998 - Balto Co -Armed Robbery; August 1997 - Balto Co - Theft under $300

You're right JOHN DOE...it appears Northern Regional caught an innocent man here

It's obvious liberal MD couldn't keep this animal behind bars...maybe PA will have better luck!
sammit

York, PA

#27 Aug 4, 2010
GREAT JOB NYCRP.
observer

Grantville, PA

#28 Aug 4, 2010
Just wondering..does NR employ any female or black officers?
BuckSHot

United States

#29 Aug 4, 2010
observer wrote:
Just wondering..does NR employ any female or black officers?
I hope not!
Fair Play

Sweet Valley, PA

#30 Aug 4, 2010
observer wrote:
Just wondering..does NR employ any female or black officers?
Yes to both.
Darwin

Sweet Valley, PA

#31 Aug 4, 2010
john doe 000069 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem here is that the Northern Regionals think they are are above the law. They act just like Vic Mackey and his crew of crooked cops. Don't the pigs take hand to hand combat? Take them down without beating the person up. What happened to the taser? What about something that shoots rubber bullets? It's just the way they act. They are very unprofessional.
Great thought.

Why not take some time and do some research. Follow the classic research design methodolgy. As you are well aware the results are both verifiable and transferable if the outcome is duplicated.

Step 1 - Next time you see a Northern Regional Officer - walk up to them and grab their duty weapon.

Step 2 - Await immediate use of force to subdue and overcome

Step 3 - Continue resistance until you have reached a research conclusion or are the victim of lethal force

Step 4 - Obtain medical care (if you survive)

Step 5 - Await preliminary arraignment

Step 6 - Sit in prison and draft research findings.

Step 7 - Submit research findings - be certain to posit your theory of less than lethal force applications and address why there were no rubber bullets or the application of a taser

Step 8 - Revisit your hypothesis as to the application of force in a scenario as was presented

Step 9 - Walk to mirror

Step 10 - Say hello to a damned fool.

GUYS LIKE YOU SHOULD RIDE THE BUS ....
Whoopin

York Haven, PA

#32 Aug 4, 2010
You dont tug on supermans cape...
PeteB

AOL

#33 Aug 4, 2010
Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
GUYS LIKE YOU SHOULD RIDE THE BUS ....
Allow me to edit that statement:

GUYS LIKE YOU SHOULD/DO RIDE THE SHORT BUS
GoBack

York, PA

#34 Aug 4, 2010
GoBack to Maryland. They all still work in B-Mo, their kids run around the neighborhoods unsupervised because they leave for work (if they are not living off da gov-ment) at 4 AM and don't return until after 8 PM. They all still have their MD license plates. They probably keep an address in MD to collect some kind of gov-ment check. They have like 15 people living in one house. They are not contributing anything good in our neighborhoods, b/c they are basically spending all of their time in MD. It is sad when I see 300 thousand dollar homes destroyed and then foreclosed because these folks from B-MO treat these homes/neighborhoods like the city housing they probably came from. This isn't just blacks, but whites too (mostly all from MD, B-Mo specifically). GoBack to Maryland. I think someone needs to make yard signs that say "GoBack to Maryland"
Hello

York, PA

#35 Aug 4, 2010
What a scary mess!
York Citizen

York, PA

#37 Aug 4, 2010
Good work to the officers of NYCRP
York Citizen

York, PA

#38 Aug 4, 2010
observer wrote:
Just wondering..does NR employ any female or black officers?
As a matter of fact they do you bigot
Yup Yup

Gettysburg, PA

#39 Aug 4, 2010
I like it... The bad guy acts up, and the good guys kick some A S S! Hope to see more of this start happening here in York.
fair4all

York, PA

#40 Aug 4, 2010
john doe 000069 wrote:
<quoted text>
If this guy was smart he should take the Northeren Regionals and the two pigs to court for violating his civil rights. You just mark my words. One day this corrupt police forced will be put into place by a law suit.
They (northern regional) patrol the area where I live and crime is beleive it or not, almost non-existent. They simply enforce the law, treat everyone equal and don't take any Sh*t. While they may have there share of enemies, they easily have many, many more thankful people! If ficticious JohnDoe doesn't like them, it don't matter, he is negative most of the time reguardless. Lawsuit? Not a chance! Not even on a good day!
fair4all

York, PA

#41 Aug 4, 2010
observer wrote:
Just wondering..does NR employ any female or black officers?
YUP they do - Both - are ya happy now?
Donniekneebndr

Mount Wolf, PA

#42 Aug 5, 2010
All that matters in this case is that the boon was trying to get an officers gun. Color, Sex, Criminal past, name of the police department... that doesn't factor in. A li'l advice for jodoe69...shake yourself loose of your liberal mental disease and wake up. The criminal is lucky the police didn't put lead in his head. I hope the police continue to do what I pay my taxes for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randallstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Blue Sky Van Lines Jun 23 Jennifer Brown 9
IDT Energy – Is this legit or scam? (Jun '13) Jun 6 Aguy 156
News Baltimore County police charge four in shooting... May '17 Peace Selamta7x 2
News Baltimore County police arrest Backpage bandits Apr '17 Better yet 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20
Pikesville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Mar '17 Musikologist 15
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? Feb '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 96

Randallstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Randallstown Mortgages