Tim

Owings Mills, MD

#1 Aug 3, 2009
My first winter in Maryland was 2008, was quoted $400 per cord plus $50 delivery 10 miles away.
I was told this was the "average" price in the area.
compare prices before purchasing from this company - many places sell for less.

That said, every single piece was the same size, every piece was usable, great uniformity.
Rob

Severn, MD

#2 Dec 18, 2009
Interesting, I think you must have misunderstood something. I got a 1/4 cord from them for $50 which is quite reasonable and quite within the pricing for the area.
Bill

Brooklyn, MD

#3 Jul 9, 2010
I have had great success with the wood from this company. Always uniform, always dry, and excellent service. I recommend it. They have great wood.
Mike

Catonsville, MD

#4 Sep 22, 2010
I purchased half a cord last year and it was great wood. Too good. Went through it fast. I am ordering more this Fall.
Johnson

Nottingham, MD

#5 Oct 9, 2010
I have gotten wood from these guys for several years and always been satisfied. The wood is ready to burn and the pieces of oak are uniform. A cord of oak delivered was 255 and well worth the money. There are alot of pretenders out there.. Blue Moon is the real deal. Excellent service too.
carl

Westminster, MD

#6 Oct 11, 2010
i burn 4 cords of wood a winter. cheaper to cut it and split it myself. thats what makes burning wood to heat the house worth it. find a farmer, he'll have oak and mulberry trees that are dead or fallen on his property that he doesnt want and doesnt want to have to bother with. cut and burn that. love my vermont castings defiant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randallstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents oppose the location of Dundalk methad... (Nov '06) Mar 27 dan 26
IDT Energy Is this legit or scam? (Jun '13) Mar 20 IDT BLOWS 102
News Local Accessory Designer Launches Jewelry Colle... Feb '15 Just test 2
News Baltimore Stands with Israel (Jul '14) Jan '15 SnuffAGlobalist 81
News Bishop Cook gave sermon using driving analogy Jan '15 Selecia Jones- JA... 3
News Man charged with Lochearn murder Nov '14 willjones 1
Pikesville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Nov '14 Musikologist 11
Randallstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Randallstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]