Mother of Balto. Co. teen killed wants officer arrested | VIDEO

Jun 25, 2012 Full story: The Baltimore Sun

The family of Christopher Brown, who was killed during an altercation with an off-duty Baltimore County police officer 12 days ago, are demanding the officer be charged.

Full Story
Gloria

Capitol Heights, MD

#1 Jun 26, 2012
That night I was in my car parked at my house and car took extremely fast it scared me then a minute later a police car came really fast and turned at the corner from house a few seconds later he was at the corner of Rouen and turned right to th next corner mind he did not have his lights on he parked at the entrance on the right on the next street and waited I rushed into my house and looked out my window he was still there ...the next I heard the news that this little boy was killed and I thought to my oh my God I thought this neighborhood was safe and I walk my grandson almost everyday up and down this block... I want to say that this policeman was real mad because the way he drive his car ...I thought it was gonna break
Fitus T Bluster

Ocala, FL

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Gloria wrote:
That night I was in my car parked at my house and car took extremely fast it scared me then a minute later a police car came really fast and turned at the corner from house a few seconds later he was at the corner of Rouen and turned right to th next corner mind he did not have his lights on he parked at the entrance on the right on the next street and waited I rushed into my house and looked out my window he was still there ...the next I heard the news that this little boy was killed and I thought to my oh my God I thought this neighborhood was safe and I walk my grandson almost everyday up and down this block... I want to say that this policeman was real mad because the way he drive his car ...I thought it was gonna break
Woodlawn used to be a nice area, i grew up there. now it`s a filthy ghetto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randallstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IDT Energy Is this legit or scam? (Jun '13) Nov 18 diana 98
Man charged with Lochearn murder Nov 17 willjones 1
Pikesville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Nov 12 Musikologist 11
advertising property as a private owner Nov 11 AnneF 1
City man charged in Woodlawn shootings (Jul '07) Nov 1 Mother in law 30
Review: Baltimore Certified Movers Oct '14 Bonny 1
Baltimore Stands with Israel Sep '14 Zioni 80
Randallstown Dating
Find my Match

Randallstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Randallstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Randallstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:30PM
Play First, Work Later for Ravens Rook
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 3:53 PM
Redskins vs. Colts: What Experts Are Saying About Washington
Bleacher Report 6:37 PM
Chargers vs. Ravens: Complete Week 13 Preview for Baltimore
Bleacher Report 9:04 PM
Is SF's Season over After Thanksgiving Loss?