Boy Brings Loaded Guns To School

Baltimore County police say a 6-year-old boy has been turned over to his parents after he was caught with two loaded handguns at Randallstown Elementary School. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fed up with the mess

United States

#42 Apr 3, 2008
Somebody With A Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not going to stop a bullet for you. He is in the next world, and not in this one. If you plan on sticking around to see your kids grow up or protect them for that matter (especially in PG!), keep the gun and teach everyone around it to be responsible. I learned, and so can all these other kids.
I guess that is how the 13 yr old shot his older brother while playing with a loaded gun in the house?
fed up with the mess

United States

#43 Apr 3, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me when I say. I can give a damn about Fed up or his/her opinion. You know what they say Opinions are like ass h oles...and he/she is one. Oh and allow me to say..God Bless
jUST LIKE A wannabe christian....

“Oh Well”

Since: Feb 08

Washington DC

#44 Apr 3, 2008
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text>jUST LIKE A wannabe christian....
Being that you can't go to heaven on my coat tell don't worry about my faith. Stop being so damn judgmental and save your own damn soul.
fed up with the mess

United States

#45 Apr 3, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Being that you can't go to heaven on my coat tell don't worry about my faith. Stop being so damn judgmental and save your own damn soul.
Such a fowl mouth from someone claiming to be a Christian??? Why all of the cursing???

“Oh Well”

Since: Feb 08

Washington DC

#46 Apr 3, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
correction: tail
fed up with the mess

United States

#47 Apr 3, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I struck a nerve.....not judging you just telling you what you are doing wrong.
CKB

Baltimore, MD

#49 Apr 3, 2008
We have little pee wees in the schools setting it off still wet behind the ears and just got out of pull ups. Well I be damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randallstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr OMalley has failed 187
IDT Energy Is this legit or scam? (Jun '13) Sep 16 Zenitram_77 96
Baltimore Stands with Israel Sep 16 Zioni 80
Milford Mill students get a boost before they g... Aug '14 jbzook 2
Fight erupts outside Randallstown High graduation Aug '14 jbzook 2
When Will Our Leaders Stand Up for Israel? Aug '14 lavon affair 1
bike found Aug '14 leeann233 2
Randallstown Dating
Find my Match

Randallstown Jobs

Randallstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Randallstown News, Events & Info