Boy Brings Loaded Guns To School

Boy Brings Loaded Guns To School

There are 47 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Apr 1, 2008, titled Boy Brings Loaded Guns To School. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Baltimore County police say a 6-year-old boy has been turned over to his parents after he was caught with two loaded handguns at Randallstown Elementary School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Joseph

Flushing, NY

#21 Apr 1, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
And for those that will ask...yes my gun is locked and the case it is in is locked also. I have the keys. Spousey is not even allowed to get them.
My Kinda Lady!
fed up with the mess

United States

#22 Apr 2, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that unsolicited advice. Please do be mad that I am not taking it. Stick to giving advise the ebonics users and uneducated kids..I think well on my own.
Well you are not thinking well by having a loaded gun in the house around your kids. Rely more on Jesus for protection if you have faith....think about that!!

“Oh Well”

Since: Feb 08

Washington DC

#23 Apr 2, 2008
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are not thinking well by having a loaded gun in the house around your kids. Rely more on Jesus for protection if you have faith....think about that!!
Fed Up please learn to read. Who the hell said it was loaded. That right, scroll back. All this bashing of folks you do and your tail can't even read. Now if you come knocking on my door, since I am such a great shot..I will be sure to put at least one in the chamber.
fed up with the mess

United States

#24 Apr 2, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed Up please learn to read. Who the hell said it was loaded. That right, scroll back. All this bashing of folks you do and your tail can't even read. Now if you come knocking on my door, since I am such a great shot..I will be sure to put at least one in the chamber.
Some christian you are??? Now your true colors are showing! Get rid of the gun. Why have it if you don't plan on using it?? What purpose does it serve???

“Oh Well”

Washington DC

#25 Apr 2, 2008
<quoted text>Some christian you are??? Now your true colors are showing! Get rid of the gun. Why have it if you don't plan on using it?? What purpose does it serve???
You have no place speaking on my faith when you judge every person on this site.
fed up with the mess

United States

#26 Apr 2, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no place speaking on my faith when you judge every person on this site.
Can't take the truth. Don't want to hear honesty from someone. Want everything sugarcoated. Why?
fed up with the mess

United States

#27 Apr 2, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do. When you put it out there then expect folks to call you on it. If not stay hidden in the closet afraid to say who you are. Don't put stuff out there if you don't want to be called on it. That is my advice to you. No hard feelings.
CKB

Bethesda, MD

#28 Apr 2, 2008
What in the hell is going on with these bad azz children. I bet he see this at home every day and the guns were out in the opened. He is only six years old so I know it was heavy as hell in his pockets.

Children are out of control because the parents allow this to happen. Trust me Social Services is on this case. Something wrong in the home and that is neglect.
Bill

Tempe, AZ

#29 Apr 2, 2008
<quoted text>Sure I do. When you put it out there then expect folks to call you on it. If not stay hidden in the closet afraid to say who you are. Don't put stuff out there if you don't want to be called on it. That is my advice to you. No hard feelings.
The bible says to turn the other cheek, not drop your drawers and let someone violate you. Guns, knives, bats, fists or what ever are fair game to protect your self and love ones. As evident from the hundred plus news story’s a day about the people who put their trust in God and get killed anyway, there is nothing wrong in self defense in a life threatening situation. I guess you are saying were you afraid for your life and happened to have a weapon of some kind you would drop it and let the villain have his way? Sometimes the “help” that God gives you is the confidence and steady hand to fire a weapon. Since the beginning of man, people have been using weapons to hurt each other. Why the hate of guns? Just be glad this isn’t the middle east, where instead of two loaded guns he would have had a couple of plastic explosives in his backpack. If you were really able to take away all the guns in America, these sad problem kids would simply turn to other means of mass killing and mayhem. The fact is, a kid flips out and kills or hurts 6 people with a gun is better in the long run than a bomb that kills 40! Why don’t you focus your Christian observations on helping the root of the problem which is the people committing the violent acts, not the tools they utilize. If no one loaded the gun and pulled the trigger, the gun couldn’t hurt anyone.
Bill

Tempe, AZ

#30 Apr 2, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hang in there Help Me Lord. People like Fed Up eventually end up sad and alone in a nursing home because their over the top criticisms and manipulating nature drive everyone away. I would like to know what it is in Fed Up’s nature that demands an attempt to control what people are doing in their own houses? If as Fed Up says prayer and faith in God is the only thing you need for protection, and Fed Up is obviously praying and having faith, then Fed Up has nothing to fear from you or any one else. I guess you can just leave your comfy home in Ashburn unlocked at night huh? Of course were you living closer to the real world in Herndon or the wrong side of Leesburg you would probably not only keep every door and window firmly shut but also have a gun and a couple of grenades.
CKB

Bethesda, MD

#31 Apr 2, 2008
Some children live that life style so that is all they know.
fed up with the mess

United States

#32 Apr 2, 2008
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says to turn the other cheek, not drop your drawers and let someone violate you. Guns, knives, bats, fists or what ever are fair game to protect your self and love ones. As evident from the hundred plus news story’s a day about the people who put their trust in God and get killed anyway, there is nothing wrong in self defense in a life threatening situation. I guess you are saying were you afraid for your life and happened to have a weapon of some kind you would drop it and let the villain have his way? Sometimes the “help” that God gives you is the confidence and steady hand to fire a weapon. Since the beginning of man, people have been using weapons to hurt each other. Why the hate of guns? Just be glad this isn’t the middle east, where instead of two loaded guns he would have had a couple of plastic explosives in his backpack. If you were really able to take away all the guns in America, these sad problem kids would simply turn to other means of mass killing and mayhem. The fact is, a kid flips out and kills or hurts 6 people with a gun is better in the long run than a bomb that kills 40! Why don’t you focus your Christian observations on helping the root of the problem which is the people committing the violent acts, not the tools they utilize. If no one loaded the gun and pulled the trigger, the gun couldn’t hurt anyone.
Another white man afraid in Arizona. Can't fight w/o a gun. What a whimp!!!You must be scared of big bad black!!!
fed up with the mess

United States

#33 Apr 2, 2008
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hang in there Help Me Lord. People like Fed Up eventually end up sad and alone in a nursing home because their over the top criticisms and manipulating nature drive everyone away. I would like to know what it is in Fed Up’s nature that demands an attempt to control what people are doing in their own houses? If as Fed Up says prayer and faith in God is the only thing you need for protection, and Fed Up is obviously praying and having faith, then Fed Up has nothing to fear from you or any one else. I guess you can just leave your comfy home in Ashburn unlocked at night huh? Of course were you living closer to the real world in Herndon or the wrong side of Leesburg you would probably not only keep every door and window firmly shut but also have a gun and a couple of grenades.
Example of an afraid, scared white man hiding behind a gun. Can't protect his family w/o it. Why? Why be afraid in your own home? What a coward!!
fed up with the mess

United States

#34 Apr 2, 2008
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So quick to turn to violence white Bill in arizona. Why?
Bill

Tempe, AZ

#36 Apr 2, 2008
<quoted text>So quick to turn to violence white Bill in arizona. Why?
So quick to assume I am white, a gun owner, or an advocate of violence. Why? In fact I am half Native American, I do not own a gun (but keep a loaded baseball bat by the bed) and abhor physical confrontation. What really has me chuckling over here in the valley of the sun, besides my infinitely better weather, is how worked up you seem to get over all these posts. Its like you have a deep visceral need to lash out. I noticed you left several main points in my retort alone. We’ll leave your snide manipulative nature to the sideline for now and focus on how you are spending so much more energy fighting people who agree with you on more points than not. I’d be willing to bet that both you and Help Me God want nothing but the best for children everywhere. The tiny differences in how you would do that is inconsequential. You both want people to be happy and leave others be. Yet instead of focusing on that, or how to keep kids from becoming violent in the first place, you are here on this post striking out at possible friends and supporters.

You focus so much on throwing an argument back in someone’s face without first substantiating your own position, or reading the entirety of what people write here. No where did I advocate a turn to violence against people in what I wrote. In fact, no one this post did. All anyone put forward was the right to protect yourself when threatened. Something that EVERY living creature on this planet does. Even trees attempt to protect themselves when attacked by something, many secreting a resin that traps and KILLS the bugs trying to eat it. So if self defense is good enough for the plants and animals that God created, it is good enough for Man.

I hope that one day you come to realize two very important things as you become more emotionally mature Fed Up. First, it is the irrational, abrasive and quite bluntly stupid statements by people like you who create tense negative situations. Situations that you poor salt onto and rub until eventually you do it to the wrong person and violence happens. So try to keep your cool Fed Up as you progress down the road of life, less you come to the unfortunate end of your second important lesson to learn. Weapons don’t kill people, people kill people.
Bill

Tempe, AZ

#37 Apr 2, 2008
Just one more thing Fed Up before I go back to work at a job that keeps you and everyone in America safe in an emergency, to answer your question “why be afraid in your own home?” Because one month ago a house was broken into on my street. It was the middle of the day and the stay at home Mom and her 4 year old son were killed. I am a pragmatist and know that sometimes bad things happen to good people, God fearing or no.

“Oh Well”

Washington DC

#38 Apr 2, 2008
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me when I say. I can give a damn about Fed up or his/her opinion. You know what they say Opinions are like ass h oles...and he/she is one. Oh and allow me to say..God Bless
Bill

Tempe, AZ

#39 Apr 2, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me when I say. I can give a damn about Fed up or his/her opinion. You know what they say Opinions are like ass h oles...and he/she is one. Oh and allow me to say..God Bless
Thank you, God Bless you too.
Somebody With A Clue

Waldorf, MD

#40 Apr 2, 2008
<quoted text>Why do you need it? If you rely on GOD for protection that is all you need. Where is your faith help me Lord?
God is not going to stop a bullet for you. He is in the next world, and not in this one. If you plan on sticking around to see your kids grow up or protect them for that matter (especially in PG!), keep the gun and teach everyone around it to be responsible. I learned, and so can all these other kids.
Somebody With A Clue

Waldorf, MD

#41 Apr 2, 2008
<quoted text>Some christian you are??? Now your true colors are showing! Get rid of the gun. Why have it if you don't plan on using it?? What purpose does it serve???
I don't plan on ever using the spare tire for my car either, but...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randallstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IDT Energy – Is this legit or scam? (Jun '13) Jan 15 laurieanna 167
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jan 14 FireFellow44 21
Pikesville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jan 10 Musikologist 16
News Baltimore County police arrest Backpage bandits (Feb '17) Oct '17 NSG 3
Review: Blue Sky Van Lines (Apr '17) Oct '17 hermanBlanchard 27
News Baltimore County police charge four in shooting... (Apr '17) May '17 Peace Selamta7x 2
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? (Jan '17) Feb '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 95

Randallstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Randallstown Mortgages