Boy Brings Loaded Guns To School

Baltimore County police say a 6-year-old boy has been turned over to his parents after he was caught with two loaded handguns at Randallstown Elementary School. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hjjjj

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 1, 2008
wow now who in the world would leave there gun around so this young boy could get them starting young black or white but point is he had the guns ont just one but two dam
Maryland Mom

Crofton, MD

#2 Apr 1, 2008
That boy should go straight to foster care. He needs some serious intervention. Obviously, some supervision is missing at home if the boy could get TWO guns. Sadly, I expect to see a future news story in which this kid shoots or is shot by a sibling or other relative.
Sandy

Washington, DC

#3 Apr 1, 2008
The parents should be locked up too
fed up with the mess

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2008
Lock those stupid parents up. It is not the child's fault!!!!
fed up with the mess

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2008
hjjjj wrote:
wow now who in the world would leave there gun around so this young boy could get them starting young black or white but point is he had the guns ont just one but two dam
Ignorant ghetto folk or ignorant trailer park trash!!
HA HA

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2008
fed up with the mess wrote:
Lock those stupid parents up. It is not the child's fault!!!!
Do you have anything to do wit yourself besides being on here getting on people nerves.

“Oh Well”

Since: Feb 08

Washington DC

#7 Apr 1, 2008
HE WAS RETURNED TO THE PARENTS!!!! You have got to be kidding me, can they do the investigation first to see where the guns came from. Maybe, just maybe their were the parents.

This is sickening. The gun that hit the floor could have very well gone off and killed someone. Folks ask what is wrong with these kids, as a parent, I can only blame the parents. For this boy to even feel secure enough pick the gun up says volumes about their parenting.

My 2 yr old has NO TOY GUNS. If he even play like he is shooting something, he is corrected IMMEDIATELY. This is not a game.

My 17 yr old knows his mother owns a gun but he knows he will be beat with the handle if he touches it...again THIS IS NOT A GAME. PEOPLE TEACH YOUR KIDS!!

“Oh Well”

Washington DC

#8 Apr 1, 2008
And for those that will ask...yes my gun is locked and the case it is in is locked also. I have the keys. Spousey is not even allowed to get them.
fed up with the mess

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2008
HA HA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything to do wit yourself besides being on here getting on people nerves.
Do you? I don't call telling it like it is getting on peoples nerves. I just get on the ignorant backwards folk nerves like you!!
fed up with the mess

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
And for those that will ask...yes my gun is locked and the case it is in is locked also. I have the keys. Spousey is not even allowed to get them.
Thats what all of the gun owners thought until their child got ahold of the gun and shot someone......GEt that mess out of your house. Why do you need it? If you rely on GOD for protection that is all you need. Where is your faith help me Lord?
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#11 Apr 1, 2008
I'm not a "gun person" myself, but I have no problem with people who ARE responsible gun owners. And if this 6 year old was able to get his hands on not one but 2 guns, well, someone in that child is NOT a responsible gun owner, whether it was the parents, friends of the parents, or whoever. Too, since we're talking a 6 year old here, don't most parents check over their kids' backpacks before they leave for school? Absolutely unbelievable.
fed up with the mess

United States

#12 Apr 1, 2008
Pachacutec wrote:
I'm not a "gun person" myself, but I have no problem with people who ARE responsible gun owners. And if this 6 year old was able to get his hands on not one but 2 guns, well, someone in that child is NOT a responsible gun owner, whether it was the parents, friends of the parents, or whoever. Too, since we're talking a 6 year old here, don't most parents check over their kids' backpacks before they leave for school? Absolutely unbelievable.
What backpack??? Not the ghetto kids parent. They are still sleep when the children go to school. That goes for the trailer park trash folk also.
Bernard Getz Even

Conley, GA

#13 Apr 1, 2008
HA HA wrote:
<quoted text>
you got a problem with the truth, or is it just because your a racist pos.
Bernard Getz Even

Conley, GA

#14 Apr 1, 2008
<quoted text>Do you? I don't call telling it like it is getting on peoples nerves. I just get on the ignorant backwards folk nerves like you!!
you make too much sence for single digit iqzers to handle. and in his case it is nerve not plural as in 2 or more nerve cells BAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAH LOFLMAO-@IDAMFs

HAHA-FO
fed up with the mess

United States

#15 Apr 1, 2008
Folks get the guns out of your houses. What are you afraid of?????
fed up with the mess

United States

#16 Apr 1, 2008
What else would a little ghetto boy bring to school??? Books?? NOT!!!

“Oh Well”

Washington DC

#17 Apr 1, 2008
<quoted text>Thats what all of the gun owners thought until their child got ahold of the gun and shot someone......GEt that mess out of your house. Why do you need it? If you rely on GOD for protection that is all you need. Where is your faith help me Lord?
Fed up pick on those that actually care what you think. Now we haven't had any run in so don't start with me. Again my gun is locked and the case is locked also. The key stays on my car keys which on one has access to but me. If they werr to find my keys they would not be able to find the gun. I got 1 that is 17 and successful, I didn't need your help up to this point, please don't offer it now.
fed up with the mess

United States

#18 Apr 1, 2008
HelpMeLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed up pick on those that actually care what you think. Now we haven't had any run in so don't start with me. Again my gun is locked and the case is locked also. The key stays on my car keys which on one has access to but me. If they werr to find my keys they would not be able to find the gun. I got 1 that is 17 and successful, I didn't need your help up to this point, please don't offer it now.
Rely on God for protection not that of a gun. The only folks that need to have guns are law enforcement. If you are not law enforcement then you don't need a gun. If its got all of those locks on it what good is it to you if you need to get your hands on it quickly. You probably could't find the keys to unlock all of the locks. Therefore it is not useful. Get rid of it!!!
fed up with the mess

United States

#19 Apr 1, 2008
Bernard Getz Even wrote:
<quoted text>
you make too much sence for single digit iqzers to handle. and in his case it is nerve not plural as in 2 or more nerve cells BAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAH LOFLMAO-@IDAMFs
HAHA-FO
Who are you talking to? or about?

“Oh Well”

Washington DC

#20 Apr 1, 2008
<quoted text>Rely on God for protection not that of a gun. The only folks that need to have guns are law enforcement. If you are not law enforcement then you don't need a gun. If its got all of those locks on it what good is it to you if you need to get your hands on it quickly. You probably could't find the keys to unlock all of the locks. Therefore it is not useful. Get rid of it!!!
Thank you for that unsolicited advice. Please do be mad that I am not taking it. Stick to giving advise the ebonics users and uneducated kids..I think well on my own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randallstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr mdactivist 186
IDT Energy Is this legit or scam? (Jun '13) Sep 16 Zenitram_77 96
Baltimore Stands with Israel Sep 16 Zioni 80
Milford Mill students get a boost before they g... Aug '14 jbzook 2
Fight erupts outside Randallstown High graduation Aug '14 jbzook 2
When Will Our Leaders Stand Up for Israel? Aug '14 lavon affair 1
bike found Aug '14 leeann233 2
Randallstown Dating
Find my Match

Randallstown Jobs

Randallstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Randallstown News, Events & Info