3 stabbed in late-night brawl

Jan 31, 2011 Full story: Anaheim Hills News 8

EL MODENA Three people were stabbed in what authorities described as a late-night brawl Sunday.

Full Story
eastside orange

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2011
whats up with the fight? which neighborhoods
So Right

Irvine, CA

#2 Feb 5, 2011
Hispanic anchors all grown up and practicing their "communication" skills as to which one gets the last taco?
eastside orange

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 6, 2011
So Right wrote:
Hispanic anchors all grown up and practicing their "communication" skills as to which one gets the last taco?
Maybe they were just fighting over who gets your mother next?
So Right

Irvine, CA

#4 Feb 6, 2011
You must be talking about your own mother. My mother wouldn't be within a click of a taco eater like that.
eastside orange wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they were just fighting over who gets your mother next?
eastside orange

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 7, 2011
So Right wrote:
You must be talking about your own mother. My mother wouldn't be within a click of a taco eater like that.
<quoted text>
LMFAO now that's funny how long did it take you to come up with that one? Taco eater? This guy! you are so mistaken. You must of been one of those crackers who was abused by there uncle or maybe the mexican garderner or your a fag! Which one is it?I remember people like you when I was growing up...I use to treat them like a red headed step child.
So Right

Irvine, CA

#6 Feb 8, 2011
eastside orange wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO now that's funny how long did it take you to come up with that one? Taco eater? This guy! you are so mistaken. You must of been one of those crackers who was abused by there uncle or maybe the mexican garderner or your a fag! Which one is it?I remember people like you when I was growing up...I use to treat them like a red headed step child.
Not me or mine you didn't. We're those other Whites that you didn't push around. Not wiggers or wannabes trying to fit in and being used and exploited but the two fisted headknockers driving American steel and bouncing the clubs and backyard parties for fun and $$$. We're older now though and all settled down. Have to pay taxes and set a good example for the kids. That's what Whites do. They grow up and become law abiding taxpayers. That's why you don't find 70 year whites trying to "bang" on a corner. We still come through topix though... lolol...
TACO EATER

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Feb 9, 2011
So Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me or mine you didn't. We're those other Whites that you didn't push around. Not wiggers or wannabes trying to fit in and being used and exploited but the two fisted headknockers driving American steel and bouncing the clubs and backyard parties for fun and $$$. We're older now though and all settled down. Have to pay taxes and set a good example for the kids. That's what Whites do. They grow up and become law abiding taxpayers. That's why you don't find 70 year whites trying to "bang" on a corner. We still come through topix though... lolol...
Is that how you raised your kids? Teaching them racial slurs? I hope that people like me never burst your bubble(irvine)cause then its off to the hills we go or Arizona lol. So your older now and have settled down but you still have not learned that whites are not better than minorities or taco eaters as you call them. Why do whites think that they are better than everyone else?When we die we all answer to the same person regardless of color,ethnicity, etc. And as far as paying taxes? even illegal aliens pay taxes from their checks. Its people like you that are misinformed and make things hard for minorities like myself. I am mexican american and proud of it. I have a brother serving over seas as I write to you. Thanks to taco eaters like him you are free and happy and safe in your safe all white neighborhoods like irvine,villa park etc with the freedom to run your mouth like most whites do. I suppose if I were white I would do the same and believe that the USA in particular Mexifornia conciders white as a minority. I am glad that my bro has people like you that thank him for his service to his country by calling him taco eater! God bless you for your ignorant small minded comments. Read a book !
So Right

Irvine, CA

#9 Feb 13, 2011
STFU Taco Eater... lolol. I'm entitled to my opinion whether or not you like it. The hippie atheist anthropologists are completely wrong that all cultures are equal. One look at the utter latino degradation of once were magnificent white cities in SoCal is all that's needed to deduce correctly that latino culture is inferior to the white culture it has replaced.

Illegals, anchors, and latino gangs have not made this state stronger. The truth is they've screwed it for a great many good tax paying law abiding citizens and THEIR children.

The Golden State which used to have the best and safest communities, the best public education system in the country, and major budget surpluses today has some of the worst and most dangerous latino gang plagued communities, a failed modern liberal public indoctrination system that ranks 3rd from the bottom in the whole country, and the state teeters on bankruptcy.

And don't even try to give me a false La Raza BS history because I know history. Here's a good article on it:

http://helpfixamericafirst.blogspot.com/2010/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Santa Margarita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Thu dirthead 120
Loud Rumbling Noise in Aliso Viejo (Jun '09) Dec 2 Bali b 43
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) Nov 30 carnewshq com 136
Aliso Viejo Music Emporium (Oct '12) Nov 29 Musikologist 10
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Oct '14 12adf 19
Dentist to perform concentrated stem cell trans... (Mar '09) May '14 DrMSohl 2
Review: Cook Orthodontics Debra Cook, DDS, MS (Mar '14) Mar '14 Chelsea 2

Rancho Santa Margarita News Video

More from around the web

Rancho Santa Margarita People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rancho Santa Margarita News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rancho Santa Margarita

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:20 am PST