Is the worship of God good or bad? It...

Is the worship of God good or bad? It's a debatable question a " Logan Jenkins

There are 2 comments on the San Diego Union-Tribune story from Feb 3, 2011, titled Is the worship of God good or bad? It's a debatable question a " Logan Jenkins. In it, San Diego Union-Tribune reports that:

Some four years ago, Dinesh D'Souza, a best-selling conservative author who has lived in Rancho Santa Fe since 1999, observed that Hitchens, a British journalist with a rapier wit, was making mincemeat of theologians in "God debates." Citing Scripture is not likely to carry the question in a secular culture, D'Souza figured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Diego Union-Tribune.

Camilla

Memphis, TN

#1 Feb 21, 2011
are you sure?
Anonymous

Poway, CA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
It depends on how you worship the Lord. If you beg forgiveness, youre wasting your time because he already saved us. If you pray for the bad people to go to hell, it s bad. If you pray for your loved ones or the sick and poor, God will bless you. That is my point of view.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Santa Fe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power Outage Fri Rick B 1
News Illegal Immigrants- GO HOME!!! (Feb '09) Aug 15 BuildTheWall 415
News Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... (Jun '14) Aug 13 badlucks 102
NEW Ford of Escondido Aug 10 Allie Tidwell 1
shih tzu male to breed needed asap (Nov '12) Aug 9 dominic2007 8
finding prostitute in escondido (Mar '10) Jul 30 Vgeronimo 12
News Low-income residents to receive free Christmas ... (Nov '06) Jul 29 Marty 252

Rancho Santa Fe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Santa Fe Mortgages