Top News: Killing Angers Los Angeles Korean American Community

Feb 14, 2008 Full story: Officer.com 9

“There was some anger. People posed challenging questions and wanted to know why police didn't use nonlethal force”

On New Year's Eve, La Habra police shot and killed Michael Cho in a strip mall parking lot when he allegedly threatened officers with a tire iron. via Officer.com

Full Story
go home

Pico Rivera, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2008
if the Koran's don't like this type of action...then go home, back to Korea. there he would have been shot just for caring a tire iron.
Get the hell OUT

Vancouver, WA

#2 Feb 18, 2008
If you don't like it here and if you can't abide by the laws of this great nation, then GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY and GO BACK HOME to Korea.
hta7

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2008
lm res? dont nobody respect any fa%%ot a55 gangs in la mirada. hahhhahahahahahaha. i wish i could live in a city as safe and full of whiteboys as la mirada
Resident

AOL

#5 Mar 9, 2008
Angers American Korean Association? How about La Habra citizens angered by the destruction of property this Korean caused? How about the lawsuit they have started? How about the disrespect they have for America and La Habra where they live? How about their denial of our laws? How about that?
Think before you speak

Renton, WA

#7 Mar 11, 2008
First of all, there are two sides to every story. And before you judge a whole race of people, most of whom do abide by the law, get your facts straight.
I love people who think they have any kind of justification to tell a person to go back to whatever country they came from, who the hell do you think you are? You have no more rights as I do, as an American citizen, taxpayer, and a person.
America is made up of all types of people who make our country what we are today, including ignorant,imprudent,thoughtless people who are so completely clueless to how hate only aids in the problems of our "great country". Get a clue. If you can't help make things better shut your fucking mouth. No one wants to hear it.
Resident

La Habra, CA

#8 Mar 11, 2008
Everyone is angered. Angered by the disrespect of this group of Cho supporters. Angered by the destruction the victim caused. Mostly angered by the hatefulness of the Korean community failing to respect our nation. There are 2 sides...pending a thourough investigation. La Habra citizens are angered. Rightfully so. Cho's supporters are abusive as demonstrated in numerous posts and their actions.
asian american

Lombard, IL

#10 Dec 16, 2008
I think its more like white racism aand supremacy that is causing most, and I say most of the conflict here.

I see the type of savage and nativst remarks that typify the avg. ignorant white american and creates even more conflict than is necessary.

also, a human lifeis priceless compared to the destruction of property.

police overreacted here by shooting 11 times.

for the rest of you who respond to my comments in that same racial and arrogant manner, you prove yourself to be the ignorant savage I jut described.
common sense

Lombard, IL

#11 Dec 16, 2008
if you ask me, these racists are jealous as to the achievements of these successful immigrants.
for some reason they feel that they are entitled to tell people to go back to their countries without knowing the full story of struggles.

the unfortunate thing is that these types of individuals make up the bloc of voters who voted the white affirmative action beneficiary george w. bush to office in 2000 and 2004.

it is scary to see these people give these types of opinions.

america is no longer just a european country. some people are going to learn it the hard way espousing racism such as this out in public.

“Stupidity should be painful...”

Since: Dec 08

Vista, CA

#12 Dec 18, 2008
Oh sure we all know that cops never abuse there power or shoot someone by accident. Seems that a few Cops have been a little bit trigger happy lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Santa Fe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scabies Patient Released? 56 min SRE 6
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr g 2,270
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Ultraman 200,968
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr Pizza 16,000
Lack of representation spurred Diaz to politics 18 hr Escondido resident 1
Men like Elliot Rodger are not owed anyone or a... Wed Zxcvb34 44
•••
•••
Rancho Santa Fe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rancho Santa Fe Jobs

•••
•••
•••