LAPD to exchange gift card for guns S...

LAPD to exchange gift card for guns Saturday in Wilmington

There are 4 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from May 9, 2012, titled LAPD to exchange gift card for guns Saturday in Wilmington. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

The city of Los Angeles will offer Ralphs and Visa gift cards to people who turn in guns Saturday during a citywide buyback program that includes a site in Wilmington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

SP Landlord

Studio City, CA

#1 May 9, 2012
For the most part, just another Gimmick and Press Event!
Frog man

United States

#2 May 11, 2012
I didn't read the article,how many gift cards to I have to give them to get a gun?
yellowtail
#3 Mar 23, 2013
redwest!!!!!!!
Trust Jesus

Martin, TN

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Only

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Palos Verdes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) Fri Lilian Massafera ... 71
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Fri Brian 4,530
M.B. Realtor Lifeguard Tower w/ Sun Logo-Stcike... (Jan '12) Mar 20 Here 2
News Harbor-UCLA Medical Center cited for safety vio... (Oct '11) Mar 20 Human 203
News Councilman Richard Montgomery Interviewed by Ch... (Oct '12) Mar 19 Truth to Power 8
News SOUTH BAY HISTORY: Fletcher Oil Fire in Carson (Jul '10) Mar 16 Dennis M 8
News Torrance gang leader found guilty in drug, weap... (Aug '08) Mar 14 Reformed1 92

Rancho Palos Verdes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Palos Verdes Mortgages