Driver, 19, killed in RPV crash

Full story: Daily Breeze

A speeding Ford Mustang struck the center divider on a street in Rancho Palos Verdes and flipped over, killing the 19- year-old man behind the wheel, authorities said today.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2009
oh boy

Gardena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

fred wrote:
Speed limit? We don't need no stinkin' speed limit though.
Someones child has lost thier life. Grow up.
Live In RPV

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

fred wrote:
Speed limit? We don't need no stinkin' speed limit though.
Wow...nice to see you have a heart. Young kid does something wrong, and your there to dump on it.
Andy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

MIke
I will always love you bro!
RIP
You will be forever missed!
lakergirl

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

The family will have to suffer his loss for the rest of their lives. For that my condolences. However, had he not been speeding, or possibly drinking, he may still be alive. Nothing is more tragic than a tragedy that could have been prevented.
illegalsrillegal

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

live by the sword, die by the sword...
R-Smart

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

Judged:

Why is it so difficult for the young mind to understand that "SPEED KILLS"????

Alcohol is fun, but not while on the run, so don't drink and drive for there will be no more fun!!!!

“a good community is OUR job”

Since: Mar 09

Pasadena

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2009

Let's hope there was no alcohol involved. Most young men feel invincible during those years. Some will survive close calls and will hopefully make them realize how quickly things can go bad when you are not careful. Some will not survive those close calls.

I must say, after the situations I put myself in during my teens and early twenties, I am very lucky to be alive. I was lucky to survive a near death car crash... I took my eyes off the road momentarily to gaze at my girlfriend. Next thing I knew, emergency crews were using the jaws-of-life to extricate us from the tangled mess.

My sympathies to the family.. I pray that my two boys survive these "reckless years"...
workinlomita

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

The roads in RPV are either uphill or downhill, either way curvy and fun, but even behind the wheel of a super sports car, you would have to be very cautious and attentive in order to be safe. In this case none of the above were apparent and a life was thus lost. My condolences go out to the family and friends of the victim and hope they can learn from this tragedy and lost.
E-Thug

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

R-Smart wrote:
Why is it so difficult for the young mind to understand that "SPEED KILLS"????
Alcohol is fun, but not while on the run, so don't drink and drive for there will be no more fun!!!!
When will people get it through their fat head that you can have fun without alcohol and drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Rancho Palos Verdes News Video

•••
•••

Rancho Palos Verdes Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rancho Palos Verdes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE