Man found shot dead in Pomona

There are 117 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Man found shot dead in Pomona. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A 40-year-old man was found fatally shot late Thursday in a residential neighborhood in Pomona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jules

Chino, CA

#101 Jun 28, 2013
LOL - It is inappropriate to make fun of spelling errors made by others. Be grateful that you have the knowledge, but not everyone does. That being said, I agree with your point of view. Pomona residents rallied against the implementation of a new charter school, OPA! This charter school organization has two schools currently and both are THE HIGHEST API scoring schools in their respective districts. The current Pomona schools have API scores that are down in the dumps. Why would anyone oppose the opportunity for one's children to receive a quality education?
LOL wrote:
Yolanda, check your education. "worser" is not a word. It is getting WORSE in pomona because the residents that live there. They will make Pomona exactly the way they want to make it! Looks like it will continue in the downward spiral! Look at your city council, what a joke!! Take a look at Pomonas citizens, They do not care and choose to live in crime and filth! Quit blaming the police, the police can only make assumptions without the help of the citizens who are witnessing the criminal activities that take place within the city! Again a city is only as good as the citizens that live there, says alot about pomona! To the people of pomona "Quit blaming others and take a look at yourselves"
OrangeGrove

Ontario, CA

#102 Jul 1, 2013
So is Cherryville still active? My uncle is from there "SPEEDY" he used to tell me about S&H Block, Second and Hamilton. His time was during the 80's.
krazy

Pomona, CA

#103 Jul 14, 2013
Ill drop a bomb at your city and your moms house bitch if down enough let me no were i could find u at its Pomona Sur Olive St bitch keep my town out your mouths if your not a gang member.
good

Columbus, OH

#104 Jul 14, 2013
good hope he was white
krazy

Pomona, CA

#105 Jul 14, 2013
I really dont care who he waz fuck him.its all about Pomona its up to u and the way u want to live either stay in school or get a full time job dont matter what kinda of job it is along your bringing money home to yourselfs or if u have a family and if u get into A gang please go all the way with it not no half ass shit stay real.First dont rat on your friends always keep your mouth close and if u put in alot of work and your homeboys no that and your enimes no who u are and when u want to stop u could thats real talk fm a true Pomona Gang member. Hello good.Whats Good hahaha!

Since: May 13

Baldwin Park, CA

#106 Jul 14, 2013
krazy wrote:
I really dont care who he waz fuck him.its all about Pomona its up to u and the way u want to live either stay in school or get a full time job dont matter what kinda of job it is along your bringing money home to yourselfs or if u have a family and if u get into A gang please go all the way with it not no half ass shit stay real.First dont rat on your friends always keep your mouth close and if u put in alot of work and your homeboys no that and your enimes no who u are and when u want to stop u could thats real talk fm a true Pomona Gang member. Hello good.Whats Good hahaha!
you aint shit but a coward gangbanging on the internet if you that damn bad punk ass whats your real name coward grow the f**k up
krazy

Pomona, CA

#107 Jul 14, 2013
No i barley got on here to see bitches like u talking about and like i figure a bitch like u got to open your trap am in the st up and down pomona am not hard to find go to the sur ask about me what my real name whats your real name bitch sur olive is up bitch
OrangeGroveAve

Ontario, CA

#108 Jul 14, 2013
krazy wrote:
Ill drop a bomb at your city and your moms house bitch if down enough let me no were i could find u at its Pomona Sur Olive St bitch keep my town out your mouths if your not a gang member.
Who are you talking to?
krazy

Pomona, CA

#109 Jul 15, 2013
I waz talking to someone on the first or secound page on here that person said they should drop a bomb over here on PETOWN so that got me mad and am no internet gangster am just bored its to early to go to the st right now and its during the week to. all am saying is people here in the p make there choices its on them if they make something out of there lifes and nobody could jugde them if they decide to keep on doing bad shit and if u do good for yourself and for your family then thats good more blessing for u am out. PETOWN Burn me when i fall!!!!!!....
o killer

Pomona, CA

#110 Jul 15, 2013
krazy wrote:
I waz talking to someone on the first or secound page on here that person said they should drop a bomb over here on PETOWN so that got me mad and am no internet gangster am just bored its to early to go to the st right now and its during the week to. all am saying is people here in the p make there choices its on them if they make something out of there lifes and nobody could jugde them if they decide to keep on doing bad shit and if u do good for yourself and for your family then thats good more blessing for u am out. PETOWN Burn me when i fall!!!!!!....
you dont even make cents homeboy and you said dont rat on your homeboys but your hood is famous for ratting on there homeboys plus you fool arent even acctive anymore do your self a favor and shoot your self hahaha
krazy

Pomona, CA

#111 Jul 15, 2013
I was on 9 earlier calling your name out rob we're u at internet guy believe me when i catch u. U wont say your fm Pomona hahahaaa u scary guy stand on 9 rite now show some i.d bitch tuff guy u no if we're u i would kill myself u should no what happens to People with big mouths one more thing internet guy am not your homeboy scary guy let me no when u will be on 9 and for real gas ant cheap like u corn dog
OrangeGroveAve

Ontario, CA

#112 Jul 16, 2013
Oh ok. Ya just cuz a city has its problems, dsnt mean that city needs to get taken off he map. Every city has its problems, there is also good people in the neighborhood. No need to drop a bomb.
o killer

Pomona, CA

#113 Jul 17, 2013
krazy wrote:
I was on 9 earlier calling your name out rob we're u at internet guy believe me when i catch u. U wont say your fm Pomona hahahaaa u scary guy stand on 9 rite now show some i.d bitch tuff guy u no if we're u i would kill myself u should no what happens to People with big mouths one more thing internet guy am not your homeboy scary guy let me no when u will be on 9 and for real gas ant cheap like u corn dog
wow lame thats right my name is rob and i stay near 9th & garey i will meet you any time for a one on one like men not so you can shot me in the back the way all your homeboys do it and im not a woman or a kid so you will be uncomfrtable what do they call you tough guy or you to scared to tell me because i will find you lol oleva
krazy

United States

#114 Jul 17, 2013
Bob i mean scary rob what is it u live on 9 or near 9 i no your scared am going to one more time if u dont show me some i.d then i no u are a internet guy am going to stop getting on these get bac in 30min and ill be over there i hope u got more shells then i do am going to show u how its dunn in the day time...
o killer

Pomona, CA

#115 Jul 20, 2013
I'm on grand and garey ok john doe oleva is that you on the sidewalk beging for cheva puto I already figured you were not man enough to fight I got me 15 in the clip of my glock 40 and one in the hole all hallow points

Since: May 13

Los Angeles, CA

#116 Jul 22, 2013
o killer wrote:
I'm on grand and garey ok john doe oleva is that you on the sidewalk beging for cheva puto I already figured you were not man enough to fight I got me 15 in the clip of my glock 40 and one in the hole all hallow points
now the police is looking for yo ass gang bangers are so stupid
o killer

Pomona, CA

#117 Jul 25, 2013
2 many killed to young wrote:
<quoted text>now the police is looking for yo ass gang bangers are so stupid
pigs im not scared they cant ever solve a murder case because they are to busy commiting murders

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr tom wingo 29,767
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) 2 hr lilsexy2u 328
southern California drought 10 hr Hollywood 2
Lesbian snapchat users? (Oct '14) 12 hr Gracy 99
News Fontana deputy resolves drug case (Oct '09) 15 hr Fisher man 22
Local Politics Do you approve of Dennis R. Yates as Mayor? 16 hr Patricia Seddon 1
Chino Known DayCare Currently Under Investation... (Mar '12) 20 hr opo 4
More from around the web

Rancho Cucamonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]