Sheriff's deputies arrest two after suspicious activity in San ...

There are 38 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Sheriff's deputies arrest two after suspicious activity in San .... In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Two people were arrested on suspicion of attempted burglary after they were seen leaving a house in San Antonio Heights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fred

AOL

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Keep San Antonio Heights safe. Good going Sheriff's. Upland, do the same thing, as we know you how to do.
crimestoppers

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 2, 2010
Yeah, San Bernardino County Sherriff. Feel free to stop any "Chrystal's and Thaddaeus's" walking in the area. I can tell you right now they are up to no good in San Antonio Heights and North Upland. Feel free to profile all you want, us residents want you to.

Kudos
donna

Yorba Linda, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2010
thank you resident for being observant.
montclair

Huntington Beach, CA

#4 Mar 2, 2010
funny name i cant even pronounce it, Thaddaues? lol
Ya right

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5 Mar 2, 2010
Good work, but..........how is this news??????????
Guillen

AOL

#6 Mar 3, 2010
Ya right wrote:
Good work, but..........how is this news??????????
If you don't understand how this is news, I really doubt that you would understand even if someone explained it to you.

Good job deputies for catching these attempted breaking and entering suspects and stopping them before they moved on to the next victim. Thanks for a job well done. It's great to read of the crime being stopped rather than just reading about the results of the crime after the fact..
Harsh But True

Upland, CA

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Eff Thaddeus and Chrystal, they're Guilty. And those names don't sound "ethnic," they sound like vampires.

They're also lucky the weren't KILLED. N. Upland and San Antonio Heights are full of retired military and law enforcement. They'll dump your body in the quarry or up on Mount Baldy, people. Your hillbilly Mother in Hemet will never know what happened to you.
Ya right

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#8 Mar 3, 2010
Its still not news worthy though.
noseeums

Upland, CA

#9 Mar 3, 2010
Chrystal Cain and Thaddaeus Mohrland should've done their homework. I'd bet that they stood out like a couple of elephants walking around San Antonio Heights.
John Q Taxpayer

Irvine, CA

#10 Mar 3, 2010
noseeums wrote:
Chrystal Cain and Thaddaeus Mohrland should've done their homework. I'd bet that they stood out like a couple of elephants walking around San Antonio Heights.
Would have been funnier had you used "Gorillas" instead of "elephants" but funny nonetheless

Corona, CA

#11 Mar 3, 2010
Ya right wrote:
Its still not news worthy though.
Really? Sheriff's Deputies arrest 2 burglars BEFORE they manage to victimize someone and you don't find it "newsworthy"?

You're a moron.
Dr Obvious

Victorville, CA

#12 Mar 3, 2010
Chrystal Cain and Thaddaeus Mohrland should've done their homework. I'd bet that they stood out like a couple of gorillas walking around San Antonio Heights.
Guillen

AOL

#13 Mar 3, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Sheriff's Deputies arrest 2 burglars BEFORE they manage to victimize someone and you don't find it "newsworthy"?
You're a moron.
Apparently he just doesn't get it. Seems he thinks that only "bad" news is newsworthy and "good" news isn't. It's just the mentality of some people. Here we have a crime that actually occurred, an attempted forced entry, and instead of just finding the evidence later and never catching the culprits, the officers did catch them before they escaped completely to do it somewhere else. Since they didn't get away and it's not bad news, he finds it un-newsworthy. Too bad he just doesn't get it. To me, and many others it's more than just newsworthy, it great news.
Baboon Catcher

Victorville, CA

#14 Mar 3, 2010
If you see two or more blacks or mexicans walking around san antonio heights, n. upland, or rancho cucamonga, call the police immediately. They are up to no good. Its not being racist its call being an observant neighbor.
Ya right

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#16 Mar 3, 2010
Great news in Mayberry, maybe.
Guillen

AOL

#17 Mar 3, 2010
Ya right wrote:
So what are you trying to say? That people here don't enjoy seeing burglars caught as much as people in the Carolinas? As far as for Mayberry, speak for yourself, not the rest of us. As for me, I find reading about one of our sleazy meth-addicts and his scuzzy-babe getting caught attempting to break into a house much more enjoyable than reading some other article about a homicide, or big drug bust. Apparently you think only people in Mayberry like to read about burglars getting caught? Or maybe you tend to relate better with the people that got caught? That would explain your mentality. I mean, why else would you feel a need to equate the fact that some might enjoy reading of criminals breaking into homes being caught with small town values? A persons home is much more personal to them than a supermarket, car dealership or something more "big-time". Most of us can identify with how it would feel to have your home violated much more than reading about some larger, more "important" crime. Well, go on, keep making your childish little remarks. It only reflects on your failure to grasp that this is indeed a newsworth article. At least to those who have worked for what they possess and respect the property of others.
Mom in SAH

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Mar 3, 2010
Although a very nice area to live... quiet and secluded... we get a lot of drifters and hitchers headed up Euclid toward Mt. Baldy (I'm guessing). I'm not sure where these folks are headed, especially in cold weather. If one is homeless, I would guess that a forest-type area might seem like a better option than trying to fend for themselves in the city. I've seen my share of "tweekers" too (people on meth/drugs) kind of wandering around. I know that some people pick through the trash on the night before trash day... Identity theft? Aluminum cans? Food? Who knows. Between the bears, bob cats, coyotes and drifters... I'm almost ready to move to a more incorporated neighborhood! Almost.

I love the area and the Sherriff’s Department here in SAH do not mess around. They are friendly with the residents and respond very quickly when called. I can’t say enough about our Deputies (San Bernardino County).
Mom in SAH

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Mar 3, 2010
Harsh But True wrote:
Eff Thaddeus and Chrystal, they're Guilty. And those names don't sound "ethnic," they sound like vampires.
They're also lucky the weren't KILLED. N. Upland and San Antonio Heights are full of retired military and law enforcement. They'll dump your body in the quarry or up on Mount Baldy, people. Your hillbilly Mother in Hemet will never know what happened to you.
Hey "Harsh"... You're right on the money there! I live in SAH (not rich either, by the way) and I am prior military, and now a stay-at-home mom... who packs heat. One thing about county land... you don't have to worry about protecting your family like you would within city limits. If someone enters my home while I am here with my baby... guess who will be removed in a body bag? Not me. Not my child. Period.
Northwest Nathan

Eugene, OR

#20 Mar 3, 2010
Ya right wrote:
Every new comment you post makes you look like even more of a fool than the last one. Stop embarrassing yourself. These people are tearing you apart with thier intelligence and logic. Just pull your tail between your legs and leave with a whimper. You can't win when everyone around you knows you're wrong. Give it up while you still have a little bit of your dignity left.
Nora

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Mar 3, 2010
Ya right is entitled to his (or her) opinion. If it isn't newsworthy to him, why do you all have to force your assessment of the story on him?

I think it's great to hear that these criminals were caught, but I can also also understand that, like many of the events reported by IVDB, it isn't all that remarkable as a news story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Around the Valley (Oct '07) 15 hr through up 36
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 hr tom wingo 29,760
Report Rogue Government Officials Fri Neighbor 1
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Fri vfffgupl 69
News Apple Valley's Slawson to retire after 12 years... (Jul '10) May 20 020_2001 abc 11
News Woman in birth tourism case arrested May 19 DalTex 2
Lesbian snapchat users? (Oct '14) May 19 spiffyy14 97
More from around the web

Rancho Cucamonga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]