Review: Law Offices of Cleveland & Metz

Review: Law Offices of Cleveland & Metz

Posted in the Rancho Cucamonga Forum

Diane Perez

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2012
I was a typist and data entry clerk for over 15 years when I started getting pain in my wrists and elbows. The company doctor said nothing was wrong with me and sent me back to work. I still had pain so I hired Mr. Cleveland to handle my case. Mr. Cleveland sent me to Dr. Wood who listened to me and he arranged my treament including a surgery on my left wrist. It was a difficult time for me and Mr. Clevelands paralegal Naomi was always helpful and understanding. I am very happy with the work they have done so far on my work injury case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 32,594
News Northpoint Christian Academy in SB closes (Sep '08) 4 hr Pastor McMurry 36
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 11 hr Esther Heckman 3
News Donald Trumpa s election makes undocumented imm... 15 hr Well Well 3
News Wanted man fatally shoots himself during stando... (Jan '10) Sun Your Momma 78
News Walmart workers protest wages, benefits at Onta... (Nov '13) Dec 2 Birds Landing Bob 26
News 150 pounds of meth seized in Mexican cartel rai... (Oct '09) Dec 2 Ifukcongress 44

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages