Mother turns in tagger son for Fontan...

Mother turns in tagger son for Fontana graffiti

There are 147 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Mother turns in tagger son for Fontana graffiti. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

A teen boy believed to be responsible for tagging 47 sites in Fontana was recently cited after his mother called sheriff's deputies to report his involvement with graffiti.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Bean Bag to the Nuts

Palmdale, CA

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Although the mother can't be proud of her son right now, she can be proud of her self and know that she is at least trying to uphold a good image and good values for her family. Props to the Mom, stay strong sister!
omg

Newport Beach, CA

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Right on Mom!
thedreamfactory

Running Springs, CA

#3 Apr 23, 2010
Bean Bag to the Nuts wrote:
Although the mother can't be proud of her son right now, she can be proud of her self and know that she is at least trying to uphold a good i
mage and good values for her family. Props to the Mom, stay strong sister!
i totally agree with both comments ,keep up the good work mom !
Dave in Crafton Hills

Chino Hills, CA

#4 Apr 23, 2010
When I was a kid, my PARENTS were tougher than the cops.

If had gotten into that kind of trouble, I would have turned MYSELF in to the police, to avoid facing my folks.
OnlyIf YouKnew

Scottsdale, AZ

#5 Apr 23, 2010
If he is a minor, his parents are responsible for him and will have to pay the total cost of damages. My brother friends parent's had to cough out 20,000 in damages. RIGHT ON MOM!!!!!!!!
Montclair Resident

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Apr 23, 2010
Way to go MOM! It must have been a hard to do, but she did the right thing. I hope her son learns from his mother. You can never go wrong when you are doing the right thing. I sure hope the court come out with a plan to make the son pay back damages and not the Mom. If its a buisness he damaged put him to work for free, who knows maybe some else good will come out of this.
4NICK8

Montgomery, AL

#7 Apr 23, 2010
Thank you for being a responsible parent - not like the rest of the cowards out there that blame their problems on society and fail to see the real picture. You should be rewarded for your actions.
California Sun

Long Beach, CA

#8 Apr 23, 2010
Make him clean-up the "art" of the neighborhood for six months.
Huh

Highland, CA

#9 Apr 23, 2010
Good job mom. Thanks for being a responsible parent.
RUBEN

Fontana, CA

#10 Apr 23, 2010
that mother should be ashamed of herself
Macro

Guasti, CA

#12 Apr 23, 2010
With moms like that, who needs enemies?
Thanks Mom

Artesia, CA

#13 Apr 23, 2010
Much Love and Much Respect to you!
LXZ

United States

#14 Apr 23, 2010
RUBEN wrote:
that mother should be ashamed of herself
idiot, I think you need a momma like that!

Since: Mar 09

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#15 Apr 23, 2010
I wish more parents would step up like this mother did. She did the right thing!
LXZ

United States

#16 Apr 23, 2010
kudos to mom, it tooks "guts" to do that...
XXX

Claremont, CA

#17 Apr 23, 2010
Props to you Mom. Too many parents these days cover for their loser kids. Make them be held accountable for their actions!
OREK

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#18 Apr 23, 2010
"The courts are expected to determine how much restitution he will pay."
How about all of it??????
John

Yucaipa, CA

#19 Apr 23, 2010
Great job mom, more parents need to stop defending the children and making excuses when they mess up. Stop tolerating the drinking and recreational drug use as well. It all amounts to problems in the long run and lack of integrity!
Ramal

Ontario, CA

#20 Apr 23, 2010
Good parent!!! Others needs to follow the example.:))
BEVERLY

Walnut Creek, CA

#21 Apr 23, 2010
Good for the mother and good lesson to her son! But who ends up paying for it all ?? The mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) 45 min BQ memories 11
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) 7 hr Meeeeeeee94 7
pomona ha gang (Aug '12) 9 hr BESTTT 130
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 12 hr Ted 4,833
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr Trojan 32,323
News Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Aug 21 BSAERS 287
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Aug 20 Kuss1 83

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages