Lightfoot Elementary - Watch Dogs

Lightfoot Elementary - Watch Dogs

Posted in the Rancho Cucamonga Forum

WATCH DOGS

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Oct 22, 2012
There is only 1 dog to be watched at Lighfoot Elementary and that is Theresa Ham Rm #22. An awful teacher and person.
Current Lightfoot Parent

Upland, CA

#2 Oct 23, 2012
Let me guess, watchdog, you have a not so smart kid, and you are a crappy parent.... so its the teachers fault??? Loser. Had Mrs Ham as a teacher last year, and you cant be further from the truth. She held my son accountable for his work and actions. Kind of like life, dont you think? Loser. Quit hiding behind this anonymous forum. You do know what anonymous means, dont you?Whats your name, loser?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) 11 hr anthony camacho 145
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Tue The Phartss 32,832
HELP! STOP Unjust PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS in ... Tue un agenda 21 4
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Mar 26 Dudley 3,237
Review: Vocational Improvement Program Inc Mar 26 VIP INC 1
News Phelan man held on $500,00 bail for alleged ass... Mar 25 Lynne Huffman 2
News Reputed Ontario gang member gets 35 years for p... (Jun '09) Mar 23 Apequrr 51

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages