Calif. Chick-fil-A gives out meals at...

Calif. Chick-fil-A gives out meals at gay marriage rally

There are 2 comments on the Fox News story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Calif. Chick-fil-A gives out meals at gay marriage rally. In it, Fox News reports that:

Supporters of the fast-food chain filed into the restaurant's locations across the country to show support on what fans are touting as "Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day." A California Chick-fil-A surprised gay marriage supporters at a rally by passing out free meals coupons, despite the fast food chain's COO's outspoken stance against same-sex ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Littlle Blue Alien

Huntington, MA

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Of course do you think it was appreciated? Is a filthy pig headed poofter ever satisfied?
Just look at Jade? What a mess she really is.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#2 Apr 16, 2013
Littlle Blue Alien wrote:
Of course do you think it was appreciated? Is a filthy pig headed poofter ever satisfied?
Just look at Jade? What a mess she really is.
\

Not only wasn't it appreciated...do you think the mainstream media even bothered to report on this???? That's how whacked-out the left-wing media is....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 29,921
CVUSD In the News Fri Still Concerned 11
News Maternity tourism websites target pregnant Chin... Fri No White Chix 4
Lesbian snapchat users? (Oct '14) Aug 27 Sexy 146
News Pomona police investigate shooting (Sep '09) Aug 26 Niece 15
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Aug 26 mts 244
News Neverland no more: All references to the King o... Aug 22 Taylor 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages