Teenage San Bernardino boy dies after...

Teenage San Bernardino boy dies after friend shoots him with sh...

There are 90 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Apr 8, 2010, titled Teenage San Bernardino boy dies after friend shoots him with sh.... In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Eric Perez and his 16-year-old friend somehow got their hands on a shotgun while hanging out at a Rancho Avenue home Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jacky

Downey, CA

#96 Nov 24, 2010
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY? You know "EVERYTHING" about this case? If he was such a good friend and you know everything as you are insinuating that you must have been there when this incredible act of careless and stupid took place. A good friend would have stopped and prevented it from occurring. What did you do?
i really dont like the way u judge ppl and i onn the other hand do no everything because i was his bestfriend and eric was unaware tht the gun was in the house it was not him being stupid about the dangers of guns. the police had even concidered it a murder at one point but didnt have enough evidence.the "friend" was someone he had berly meet two weeks before.
KA SHO HAWK 66

Newark, NJ

#97 Nov 25, 2010
it is probably a lie.Even the Air Force is having trouble with thr police

RE:Grinking water ban due to rocket fuel spil and Redlands police refusal to take and act on Edwards AFB request to to handle kidnapping report for Wright brothers relatives Fowler/Foster oil and gas heiresses.

Why dosen;t the National; Guard get the children held hostage there and near there free of that situation? IT is Thanksgiving=Turkey day What if the Royal House of Fowler gets so mad that we close all of our poultry and egg farms ,What is the 46 yr old jew doing to my 14 yr old daughter,I know he is a rapist.

Since: Oct 10

Yucaipa, CA

#98 Dec 1, 2010
As a parent who's son was only killed 3 months ago I will give you some advice check out California Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board then look into parents of murdered children and talk to the D.a.'s office about a victim advocate they will help you so sorry for your loss if you need more info please email me I will help you .....
julius

United States

#99 Aug 4, 2012
R.i.p my buddy i'll never forget the fun party nites we had :]<3
somebody

Aberdeen, NC

#102 Nov 20, 2012
Satan wrote:
Ain't a friend now!
fuhk u i hope u die in hell
somebody

Aberdeen, NC

#103 Nov 20, 2012
i didnt like this guy in middle school but got to know him in high school a really good guy rest in peace may god bless you
paul j

Whittier, CA

#104 Nov 27, 2012
Bill wrote:
The shooter and older brother (suspected owner of the gun) are well-known VF gangbangers. The shooter always talked about wanting to go to jail. Now he has his chance. Grandma is nothing but an enabler. She spoiled the shooter and his older brother. She always thought the shooter's deviant misbehavior was "cute". RR is nothing but a sociopath. This was no accident. Let's hope he stays locked up for a long, long time.
One less V.F. useless punk ass!!
briana

San Bernardino, CA

#105 Feb 10, 2013
The real Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>You know everything??? Since when did you become God.
you dont have to be rude I actually know what happens cause thats my uncle so now what are you gonna be sarcastic and say that I'm God too or what
Perez

Seal Beach, CA

#106 Aug 18, 2013
Sad wrote:
My condolences to the Perez Family, what a tragedy for both families..
it is a tragedy for my family. The other family still has their son.
Perez

Seal Beach, CA

#107 Aug 18, 2013
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
OUTSTANDING.......... I figured there had to be more to this. I was right.
Youre an jerk and my family could not had prevented anything. You have no right to comment on this. My cousin was a good person and you have no right to attack anyone defending him. My cousin was a good person and his loss is still felt. So please pass your judgement elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pomona police remind residents about holiday re... (Jul '10) 2 hr No one 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Will phartts 33,192
Clarence McGhee Sun CLARENCE E MCGHEE 1
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) Jun 23 Richard hollien 22
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 22 CassH 4,849
Review: Rancho Cucamonga Metrolink Station Jun 21 Metrolink 1
News City of Fontana Tries to Restrict Californians'... Jun 19 lugnut 1

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages