Lightfoot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2012
The BEST and WORST teachers at Lightfoot Elementary? One of the best teachers I have ever met at Lightfoot elementary is Mrs. Peterson! She is nice, friendly, and always takes the time to listen to you. One of the worst teachers at Lightfoot Elementary has to be Mrs. Theresa Ham! Rm She is Rude, unfriendly, and not a people person! Why is this woman even teaching at this good school? Teachers should be graded by parents and students so the Etiwanda School District would realize that Mrs. Ham fall way below average!!! Finally, I just wanted to say that Mrs. Vicky does a good job being the Lightfoot Leopard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Sat P always Activee 268
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Papi Chulo 32,247
News Murder charges filed in Pomona shooting (Mar '09) Apr 29 Mikeyhelikesit 6
News Woman fatally shot in SB in front of two teen d... (May '10) Apr 17 Invisible guy 98
Walmart Supertore on Foothill and Miliken Apr 15 xDetoursx 1
News Montclair Plaza turns 40 (Aug '08) Apr 14 Dana Burger-Opal 18
Review: Ciuti International (Sep '10) Mar '16 udonbull 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages