S. Calif. marijuana clinic owner gets...

S. Calif. marijuana clinic owner gets prison term

There are 1 comment on the My Mother Lode story from Jan 7, 2013, titled S. Calif. marijuana clinic owner gets prison term. In it, My Mother Lode reports that:

A Southern California man has been sentenced to 10 years in federal prison for running what prosecutors claim was an illegal pot business that only pretended to be legitimate under California's medical marijuana law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at My Mother Lode.

Richard Nixon

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Yippee.........now us tax payers get to pay for the next ten years of this guys life. What a wonderful system we got here! Ain't prohibition great!!!

*sarcastically rolls eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancho Cucamonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min GreatPhartz 33,403
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Tue East side 36
Rancho Cucamonga could be a better city (Sep '11) Tue Rocky 21
News Chino Hills isn't free of gangs (Feb '08) Jul 16 TsT 57
News UPDATE: SB shooting victim was gang member on p... (May '10) Jul 14 RAYDOGLOC 76
News Coyotes back on the prowl (Oct '10) Jul 12 Veronica Rendon 36
News UPDATE: Rancho Cucamonga homicide not from home... (Sep '10) Jul 12 God glorys 15

Rancho Cucamonga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rancho Cucamonga Mortgages